Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Reparations have begun!!!

Just a drop in the bucket..

Get ready for it

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/11/us/georgetown-students-slavery-reparations-trnd/index.html

Every time I brought this up as a REAL thing...my liberal family members would come back with "It'll never happen"

Yeah?  This may seem like a drop in the bucket, but this is how the liberals think now.  And instead of donating some of their $$ to a fund to help, they decided to make EVERYONE pay for their white guilt.  

Is there any college left in the US where kids can go to get a solid education without being subjected to all this nonsense?  

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Is there any college left in the US where kids can go to get a solid education without being subjected to all this nonsense?  

The left owns education from daycare through graduate school.  This country is beyond focked.  

• Like 2

If I am forced to pay for reparations, I fully expect to be able to own a slave or two for an extended period of time to justify those payments. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

:doh:

"The vestiges of slavery are still so evident, and so many of the African Americans whose ancestors were enslaved are still so disenfranchised," Phillips said. "It's not enough to say sorry. "

42 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Just a drop in the bucket..

Get ready for it

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/11/us/georgetown-students-slavery-reparations-trnd/index.html

Every time I brought this up as a REAL thing...my liberal family members would come back with "It'll never happen"

Yeah?  This may seem like a drop in the bucket, but this is how the liberals think now.  And instead of donating some of their $$ to a fund to help, they decided to make EVERYONE pay for their white guilt.  

I have no problem with this.  If these people suffer from white guilt and want to give their money to black people, then that's fine with me.  I think this is the way it should be done.  Just don't force other people who don't agree with you to do the same thing, i.e., force a tax to do it.

No one is forcing anyone to go to Georgetown.  If you can get into Georgetown and don't want to pay that extra money, then I'm guessing you got into other colleges too, that don't have that same tax.  Go somewhere else.

Entitlement..... some people have this more than others.....it would seem....

@supermike80- You were just accused of being an Eminence alias over at the phag pub. :lol:

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Hillsdale, Liberty U, Brigham Young, VMI, The Citadel ... plus all four armed forces schools

Just curious are these payments one time or does every black person get paid for the rest of time?

I don't think I would have been a bad slave owner.  I'm pretty certain I would have wanted to have the sex with the pretty ones but as far as work went, I wouldn't have made them work in the fields.  I would have done cool stuff like ridden them to town on the big one's shoulders.  How cool would that be?  Make like a saddle.  Steer him by his ears.  If you had a big one too we could have races.  Fock, I was born too late.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

like I said, I will gladly give reparations to anyone who was a slave, or even had a parent who was a slave

What if they claim you owe them $500k?

Is this a one-time thing?

What if I can prove my ancestors were also harmed by policies of the government 100 years ago?

"GU272 Advocacy Team"

Curious to know who these people are and who is behind them.  And why they carry enough power to push the University to extort money from students who had nothing to do with slavery.

"Reparations" begun sometime in the 70's in the NBA lol

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

like I said, I will gladly give reparations to anyone who was a slave, or even had a parent who was a slave

That’s retarded. 

Edit: Sorry... read it to fast. obviously anyone who was a slave or had a parent who was a slave would be dead now, that’s funny

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

"Reparations" begun sometime in the 70's in the NBA lol

...and picked up more steam with the rap/hip hop "culture"

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

I don't think I would have been a bad slave owner.  I'm pretty certain I would have wanted to have the sex with the pretty ones but as far as work went, I wouldn't have made them work in the fields.  I would have done cool stuff like ridden them to town on the big one's shoulders.  How cool would that be?  Make like a saddle.  Steer him by his ears.  If you had a big one too we could have races.  Fock, I was born too late.

Slave death matches too. I bet mine could whip yours. 

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Slave death matches too. I bet mine could whip yours. 

Or make them wrestle in pools full of pudding.

PUDDING WRESTLING

FANDANDY'S PLANTATION

FRIDAY NIGHT

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bostonlager said:

@supermike80- You were just accused of being an Eminence alias over at the phag pub. :lol:

Is that someone?   I saw that....

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Is that someone?   I saw that....

You don't know who Eminence is?? Do a quick search of his name. He was permabanned a long time ago, but has resurfaced just as many times as he's been banned. 

Just now, bostonlager said:

You don't know who Eminence is?? Do a quick search of his name. He was permabanned a long time ago, but has resurfaced just as many times as he's been banned. 

I have no idea..Until recently I didn't hang out there much

4 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

What if they claim you owe them $500k?

Is this a one-time thing?

What if I can prove my ancestors were also harmed by policies of the government 100 years ago?

over your head

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

That’s retarded. 

Edit: Sorry... read it to fast. obviously anyone who was a slave or had a parent who was a slave would be dead now, that’s funny

yours too, at least you finally got it though

7 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Time for me to start identifying as black.

Black is a racist term. Bleck is how they like to be referred now

19 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/5106000/ns/us_news/t/last-widow-civil-war-veteran-dies/#.XLGuwzAzbIU

I remember when the last Confederate widow died, it was 2004. She'd had a longtime rival she had just edged by a few months, the last Union widow had died in 2003. Bless those two old ladies and their ties to the past. Knowing of them, it wouldn't surprise me if there were in fact a handful of folks around would qualify.

Edit: looks like we just missed by a year and a half https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/slaves-daughter-who-helped-open-the-african-american-museum-dies-at-100/2017/08/30/2e4bc0ac-8d9d-11e7-91d5-ab4e4bb76a3a_story.html

We have to pay just because some people did something? 

You all are really really angry. Perhaps you need to ask yourselves why are you so angry about something that hasn't even happened. No one has asked you for anything. The anger that you have is the problem that still exists. You were never slave owners nor are there slaves yet the thought of acknowledging the plight of the descendants of slaves boils you over with anger. 

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

You all are really really angry. Perhaps you need to ask yourselves why are you so angry about something that hasn't even happened. No one has asked you for anything. The anger that you have is the problem that still exists. You were never slave owners nor are there slaves yet the thought of acknowledging the plight of the descendants of slaves boils you over with anger. 

No one is angry.  If anyone is, it's you.  To your point though.  The descendants of slaves have had more opportunity than they ever would have had in Africa.  If they don't agree they are welcome to go back.   And I'm behind us paying for them to go back in exchange for them relinquishing U.S. citizenship.

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

You don't have to be Nostradamus to figure out where this thing is headed. In your mind, for those that are upset, should they wait until after they are being taxed to speak up?

:dunno:

Now seems like the right time to voice a concern.

The Democratic Party is desperate and dangling this nonsense to black people because they think they are simple and easily bought off with shiny objects. Par for the course. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Democratic Party is desperate and dangling this nonsense to black people because they think they are simple and easily bought off with shiny objects. Par for the course. 

Great point that I agree with 100%

Corey is taking the same exact tone that Obama took when he first ran, trying to harness the black vote. Yet, while in office he addressed none of the racial issues he claimed to be sensitive to while on the campaign trail. 

28 minutes ago, peenie said:

You’re so focking dumb.

Don’t fall for the troll.

Its common for people of European descent to actually know their family history, because it isn’t riddled with  adoptions and run offs. And I can guarantee you most people’s families weren’t even here yet during slavery. Mine personally didnt come until last century. 

Although, it's not nonsense.

Blacks make up 13 percent  of the population.   3 percent can't vote because of a felony conviction or are currently in prison. 3 percent won't vote unless a black man is running. That leaves 7 percent of the population worth pandering to. How is that worth it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Blacks make up 13 percent  of the population.   3 percent can't vote because of a felony conviction or are currently in prison. 3 percent won't vote unless a black man is running. That leaves 7 percent of the population worth pandering to. How is that worth it?

The left groups together and goes after emotional uninformed white voters, blacks voters who are racist against white people, illegal citizens, people who don't know what gender they are or want to be, women who hate men, and out of touch and really dumb college kids.

Basically, the left panders to the land of evil, angry about everything and nothing, misfit toys.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Because whites are 50-50. Blacks are 90-10.