Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Reparations have begun!!!

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because whites are 50-50. Blacks are 90-10.  

Yeah but still. It's such a small bloc unless you are adding it to a coalition it's not even worth going after. 

3 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Yeah but still. It's such a small bloc unless you are adding it to a coalition it's not even worth going after. 

In 2000 Al Gore lost his home state of Tennessee because blacks didn't show up. If he wins Tennessee, Florida wouldn't have mattered. Kerry lost Ohio in 2004, same reason. Hillary lost PA and Michigan for the same reason. When it's close, they often  swing it one way or another 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In 2000 Al Gore lost his home state of Tennessee because blacks didn't show up. If he wins Tennessee, Florida wouldn't have mattered. Kerry lost Ohio in 2004, same reason. Hillary lost PA and Michigan for the same reason. When it's close, they often  swing it one way or another 

You could say that about gays. Or Jews or a lot of other blocs. Independents for instance. 

I just don't understand why anyone takes  7 percent voting bloc seriously. 

5 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Thing is, it's easy to get the black vote. Either put a black person up for election, or just tell them you want to increase government and that you want to give things away to them for doing nothing. Then move on to the rest of the population.

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

Thing is, it's easy to get the black vote. Either put a black person up for election, or just tell them you want to increase government and that you want to give things away to them for doing nothing. Then move on to the rest of the population.

Sad but true. One issue voters and that issue is who is going to give me the most free sh!t. 

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Sad but true. One issue voters and that issue is who is going to give me the most free sh!t. 

Yep. If you are a politician who wants to be elected, don't ever say, "we as a government will empower you as US citizens to put your prosperity into your own hands. You can make a difference in your own life if you work for it."

At least that is how the left thinks about getting votes. Tell the people they are not fit to make judgments on their own lives and that they need the gubment to tell them what to think and do. 

35 minutes ago, sderk said:

Putting a black person up for election only works for democrats. Republican Black people like John James are labeled as uncle toms.

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Yeah. Let it go, you won't get it. 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Putting a black person up for election only works for democrats. Republican Black people like John James are labeled as uncle toms.

True. The only reason the right would put up a black candidate is because he would be qualified to be president. Therefore, he wouldn't be offering up freebies and large government. And therefore, black voters wouldn't like him.

I love how you all are claiming reparations are ridiculous yet every response is filled blacks are so stupid, they don't even matter, they don't vote, they're criminals and don't have common sense like smart white people. 

You don't see blacks as your equals, read your comments if you disagree. 

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

I love how you all are claiming reparations are ridiculous yet every response is filled blacks are so stupid, they don't even matter, they don't vote, they're criminals and don't have common sense like smart white people. 

Blacks vote for blacks. It's proven. Check out the black voter turnout for obama years and the black voter % drop in 2016.

And reparations are stupid.

Smart white people are smart by definition. Stupid white people usually become democrats. See MDC. And there are smart black people and stupid  black people. Look at the % of blacks in the US and the % of how many of them are in prison. Look at how many black people are killing each other in Chicago. Go obama!! Nice work. Obama was one of the stupid black people. In fact, treasonous and stupid. 

Smart black people are smart by definition and they don't vote for race or sexual orientation or freebies. They work for a living and take care of themselves without the need for the government to take care of them.

25 minutes ago, peenie said:

Links?  I'm not seeing this.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, peenie said:

Back this up with many links. What you just wrote is so damn racist. Wow

3 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

Back this up with many links. What you just wrote is so damn racist. Wow

Peenie and MDC are the racists on this site. They try to cover it up by accusing  others of being racists. Such a dumb tactic.

Blacks don't vote for other black people, that's ridiculous. Blacks vote for their interests just like any other group. 

Please explain why Herman Cain and Ben Carson,  who are both very black, didn't receive the bulk of the Black vote since we supposedly  vote according to race?

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Please explain why Herman Cain and Ben Carson,  who are both very black, didn't receive the bulk of the Black vote since we supposedly  vote according to race?

Because they are uncle toms. Easy-peasy.

8 hours ago, peenie said:

I asked for links to these comments earlier.  I'm assuming by your lack of providing them that you don't have them and acknowledge that you're full of sh*t.  If there's one thing worse than racists it's black racists. 

59 minutes ago, peenie said:

I think the claim is they vote democratic, not by race. And they do vote for democrats, at a huge clip. But I would bet given the choice between a black democrat and a white one, they would vote for the black candidate. Which makes sense and is understandable 

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think the claim is they vote democratic, not by race. And they do vote for democrats, at a huge clip. But I would bet given the choice between a black democrat and a white one, they would vote for the black candidate. Which makes sense and is understandable 

I totally understand why black people vote for black people. It's totally natural

https://www.bustle.com/articles/153908-why-were-attracted-to-people-who-are-just-like-us-according-to-science

All races do this week except for white people. 

11 hours ago, peenie said:

Blacks don't vote for other black people, that's ridiculous. Blacks vote for their interests just like any other group. 

peenie, they vote as they are told. 90%+ vote the same way, have for 1\2 a century, and still complain about their plight.  There is absolutely no motivation for either political party to do much of anything for them beyond the bare minimum. 

Do not complain that politicians do more for white people, because it is with them that elections are won or lost.  You must divide your vote for those in charge to take notice.

20 hours ago, peenie said:

What would reparations accomplish?  Reparations are paid out, then what?  Are we even steven? Does it make the AA community whole again?  Will the AA community all of a sudden rise up and over come the years of systemic racism at the hands of the dems?  Will the middle class all of a sudden explode with successful  AAs? Hell no, because those once dependent on the dems for handouts will start voting on real issues that affect them which will cost the dems votes. So, seriously, whats the point of reparations?  

The fact is, reparations are just another emotional bone that Dems wanna throw at AAs.  The point is to keep them thinking that they are incapable of success and that handouts from the gov is the only way to survive. 

Quentin Tarantino says I was spawned by n*ggers.

Free money!

Check the box!

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Better presidential material than obama ever was.

Reparations for being able to live in the country that treats blacks better than any other country by leaps and bounds? They have it better here than anywhere else, even Africa, it’s not even remotely close. 

• Thanks 1

So my tax dollars are supposed to go to people because Anderson Cooper's great great grandfather got rich on the backs of slaves? Bust that fruitcake out then come talk to me. 

26 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Reparations for being able to live in the country that treats blacks better than any other country by leaps and bounds? They have it better here than anywhere else, even Africa, it’s not even remotely close. 

Whites treat blacks better here than blacks treat other blacks in Africa. Hell, blacks were the suppliers of black slaves back in the 1800s. Why isn't there a question about blacks paying reparations to blacks?

31 minutes ago, sderk said:

Whites treat blacks better here than blacks treat other blacks in Africa. Hell, blacks were the suppliers of black slaves back in the 1800s. Why isn't there a question about blacks paying reparations to blacks?

No one is worse to blacks than blacks, no one kills more blacks than blacks and no one terrorizes or takes advantage of blacks more than blacks. Blacks have long suffered at the hands of blacks. All backed up by stats and facts, crazy stuff.

Brain dead Corey Booker said that America was founded on white supremacy.  I guess he's right. If a group of people can tame the ocean and come to a land they have never been to before and take it over and make it the envy of the world, then I guess they are superior. Just sayin. Just like the Greeks and Romans and Persians  

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just like the Greeks and Romans and Persians  

I’m sure when those superpowers exchanged power with each other it was done politely, politically correct and with as little violence as possible. Gracefully even, discussed over a civil cup of tea and ending with a satisfying mutual agreement.

10 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I’m sure when those superpowers exchanged power with each other it was done politely, politically correct and with as little violence as possible. Gracefully even, discussed over a civil cup of tea and ending with a satisfying mutual agreement.

And these people speak of history. Not all of history mind you, just the parts that suit them. 

Who would they disperse the reparations funds to?   Black people?

How black is officially black? What if they're half black?  What about 1/8th black (aka octoroon)?   7/8th of their DNA owned slaves, but 1/8 of their DNA deserves compensation for their 7/8th's history?

Insanity.

4 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Who would they disperse the reparations funds to?   Black people?

How black is officially black? What if they're half black?  What about 1/8th black (aka octoroon)?   7/8th of their DNA owned slaves, but 1/8 of their DNA deserves compensation for their 7/8th's history?

Insanity.

What if they're black but their ancestry hails from England and Europe?  Do they still get the claim victimhood?

I've made the long before, but how in this day and age, where information is readily available, can a person come to this country and then get on the grievance train? I have a disgusting lazy Jamaican woman I work with. She complains and all I can think is, did you not know America was racist before you decided to come here? 

3 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Here, you take the land. No no, you take it. I couldn't. It's rightly yours, please take it. I just couldn't knowing that you want it. Even though me and my friends would love to have it, you need more than we do. 

Mongolians are racist as well. And those African racists taking land and moving north. Ugghh.... Those fvckers!!

Now lgbtq people want them.  This should be interesting. Sorry blackfolk, once again, liberals ruined things for you. And just when you were making headway on this.