Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard

New allegations by Heard   

In one of the most horrific and scariest moments of this three-day ordeal, Johnny grabbed me by the neck and collarbone and slammed me against the countertop. I struggled to stand up as he strangled me, but my arms and feet kept slipping and sliding on to the spilled alcohol and were dragged against the broken glass on the countertop and floor, which repeatedly slashed my feet and arms. Scared for my life, I told Johnny, ‘You are hurting me and cutting me.’ Johnny ignored me, continuing to hit me with the back of one closed hand, and slamming a hard plastic phone against a wall with his other until it was smashed into smithereens. While he was smashing the phone, Johnny severely injured his finger, cutting off the tip of it. . . . Once I was able to get away, I barricaded myself in

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/amber-heard-details-horrific-new-abuse-claims-johnny-depp-233643104.html

Whos telling the truth here? 

This is the same guy that said “When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?”

He then issued an apology... sort of, then doubled down.

“I want to qualify, I am not an actor. I lie for a living,” he added at the U.K. music festival. “However, it has been a while and maybe it is time.”

I wonder if that "apology" was around the same time he was beating the sh!t out of his wife....

• Thanks 1

I don't need to hear from Amber Heard to know that Depp is a POS, I would rather she send me some selfies though....  😘

• Thanks 1

I get it that in the 1800's through the 1950s-60s that women put up with abusive guys. For current day though, I will never understand a woman who says she has been abused for years in current day America.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I don't need to hear from Amber Heard to know that Depp is a POS, I would rather she send me some selfies though....  😘

Don't forget to share.

She's one of the few blondes I find irresistible.  :wub:

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

New allegations by Heard   

In one of the most horrific and scariest moments of this three-day ordeal, Johnny grabbed me by the neck and collarbone and slammed me against the countertop. I struggled to stand up as he strangled me, but my arms and feet kept slipping and sliding on to the spilled alcohol and were dragged against the broken glass on the countertop and floor, which repeatedly slashed my feet and arms. Scared for my life, I told Johnny, ‘You are hurting me and cutting me.’ Johnny ignored me, continuing to hit me with the back of one closed hand, and slamming a hard plastic phone against a wall with his other until it was smashed into smithereens. While he was smashing the phone, Johnny severely injured his finger, cutting off the tip of it. . . . Once I was able to get away, I barricaded myself in

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/amber-heard-details-horrific-new-abuse-claims-johnny-depp-233643104.html

Whos telling the truth here? 

As with most things, truth somewhere in the middle.

Two young, sexy people with a bunch of money using a bunch of drugs. I am certain she was sucking other c0ck and he was banging other broads, mixed with copious amounts of drugs, which lead to all this.

Doesn't excuse his behavior, been there myself, never laid my hands on a woman. No matter how f0cked up I was or the situation got. So he needs to answer for that. But she also shares some blame as well.

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Nice

Always a tragic story when a women details the horrifying events of domestic abuse she endured........................................................on a private jet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If she is one of those girls who decides to link up with a guy like Depp, I tend to have less sympathy....

1 hour ago, trumpurethra said:

Two young, sexy people with a bunch of money using a bunch of drugs. I am certain she was sucking other c0ck and he was banging other broads, mixed with copious amounts of drugs, which lead to all this.

Doesn't excuse his behavior, been there myself, never laid my hands on a woman. No matter how f0cked up I was or the situation got. So he needs to answer for that. But she also shares some blame as well.

urethra's favorite television show. Entertainment tonight. :lol:  

You go girl. 

Going to see Depp in concert next month with Alice Cooper and Joe Perry.   Should be good.  :music_guitarred:

1 hour ago, trumpurethra said:

As with most things, truth somewhere in the middle.

Depp is 55. 

Whenever I see Fear and Loathing...I see it as the end of Johnny Depp.  He spent a great deal of time with Hunter S., got into character, and was eaten up by it.

I'd thought she was lying and it was her who abused him but I don't care enough to follow the story closely. Some people did something.

• Like 2

She is a liar. A pretty liar. But a liar none the less. 

8 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

She is a liar. A pretty liar. But a liar none the less. 

This.

Not what I felt when this happened, but I do now 100%

On 4/12/2019 at 10:51 AM, sderk said:

urethra's favorite television show. Entertainment tonight. :lol:  

You go girl. 

Duh, Duh, Duh, Duh, da, Duh....love that opening jingle.

Just now, trumpurethra said:

:overhead:

On 4/19/2019 at 8:48 AM, trumpurethra said:

Who is this dude? 

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

I like it Deep.  

Mo says what?

9 hours ago, edjr said:

Mo says what?

What?

Depp has the best hair game in the biz. 58 years old?? What a handsome mofo. Wood.

I've only seen a few headlines here and there.  Sounds like she took a sh1t on his side of the bed?  Crazy b1tch.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

I've only seen a few headlines here and there.  Sounds like she took a sh1t on his side of the bed?  Crazy b1tch.  :lol:

They defense is trying to label him as a druggie. Ya so? been doing drugs my whole life, never beat anyone,. My pudd could definitely sue me

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t really understand why Depp is doing this

TDS and drugs/ booze got him. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

TDS and drugs/ booze got him. 

Must be. I mean he ain’t getting $50 million or whatever out of that floozy and this airing of dirty laundry just makes everyone look bad

Whoops a daisy

On Thursday, Heard’s attorney Ben Rottenborn read aloud from messages in which Depp referred to himself as a “ savage” and a “lunatic,” and fantasized about killing Heard.

“Let’s drown her before we burn her!!!” Depp wrote to actor Paul Bettany in June 2013. “I will her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she’s dead.”

The text messages first surfaced during Depp’s libel trial against the publisher of The Sun newspaper in the United Kingdom in 2020. In that case, the judge ruled that Heard’s abuse allegations were “substantially true,” and rejected Depp’s suit.

Rottenborn also read a message in which Depp referred to ex-wife Vanessa Paradis as “the French extortionist, ex-c—.”

Depp was asked about drug use, including with his friend Marilyn Manson.

“Yes, we drank together. We’ve had cocaine together maybe a couple of times,” Depp testified. “I once gave Marilyn Manson a pill so he would stop talking so much.”

Depp was also asked about a private plane flight from Boston to Los Angeles in 2014. Heard alleges that he slapped her and kicked her on the flight. Depp testified that he spent much of the flight sleeping in the bathroom, and denied that he had gotten violent.

In a text message describing the flight, Depp described himself as “an angry aggro engine in a blackout, screaming obscenities and insulting any who got near.”

Rottenborn also asked Depp if he had destroyed hotel rooms.

“I have assaulted a couch or two, yes sir,” Depp responded.

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t really understand why Depp is doing this

yea i don't understand none of this. nor do i care but just makes me cringe at the the patheticness of it all.

23 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Whoops a daisy

On Thursday, Heard’s attorney Ben Rottenborn read aloud from messages in which Depp referred to himself as a “ savage” and a “lunatic,” and fantasized about killing Heard.

“Let’s drown her before we burn her!!!” Depp wrote to actor Paul Bettany in June 2013. “I will her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she’s dead.”

The text messages first surfaced during Depp’s libel trial against the publisher of The Sun newspaper in the United Kingdom in 2020. In that case, the judge ruled that Heard’s abuse allegations were “substantially true,” and rejected Depp’s suit.

Rottenborn also read a message in which Depp referred to ex-wife Vanessa Paradis as “the French extortionist, ex-c—.”

Depp was asked about drug use, including with his friend Marilyn Manson.

“Yes, we drank together. We’ve had cocaine together maybe a couple of times,” Depp testified. “I once gave Marilyn Manson a pill so he would stop talking so much.”

Depp was also asked about a private plane flight from Boston to Los Angeles in 2014. Heard alleges that he slapped her and kicked her on the flight. Depp testified that he spent much of the flight sleeping in the bathroom, and denied that he had gotten violent.

In a text message describing the flight, Depp described himself as “an angry aggro engine in a blackout, screaming obscenities and insulting any who got near.”

Rottenborn also asked Depp if he had destroyed hotel rooms.

“I have assaulted a couch or two, yes sir,” Depp responded.

Saying you want to kill someone is a crime now?  Remember before a fight? You would always say "I'll focking kill you"  Should have been locked up. 

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

Saying you want to kill someone is a crime now?  Remember before a fight? You would always say "I'll focking kill you"  Should have been locked up. 

No, it's ok.  He apologized for saying that Trump should be the next Lincoln (killed by an actor), and lefties gave him a pass.  I think that should suffice here, no?  Or wait, are we still believing all women?  

42 minutes ago, edjr said:

It’s not a crime, well I guess it actually can be but I don’t think that’s necessarily the issue here. It’s that he claims he never hit her then stuff like this comes out. Not a great look and it was totally predictable