Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard

She’s not that hot. Kinda plain for a movie star. 

We've all stuck our dlck in crazy before... Well, most of us. 

This dude hit the jackpot but, not in a good way.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She's keeping her makeup light touch/very demure for the trial.

The movie they met on.. She looks "movie star" to me here.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nothing new. Actually, more likely the norm. 

The Daily Wire spent tens of thousands of dollars promoting misleading news about the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial on social media, the Citizens and VICE World News can reveal.

The conservative outlet, founded by Ben Shapiro, is currently the second most popular news publisher on Facebook. It has so far spent between $35,000 and $47,000 on Facebook and Instagram ads promoting articles about the trial, eliciting some four million impressions. The majority of these ads promote one-sided articles and videos with a clear bias against Heard. They are largely promoted via the Facebook pages of high profile conservative figures including right-wing commentator Candace Owens.

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The Daily Wire spent tens of thousands of dollars promoting misleading news about the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial on social media, the Citizens and VICE World News can reveal.

The conservative outlet, founded by Ben Shapiro, is currently the second most popular news publisher on Facebook. It has so far spent between $35,000 and $47,000 on Facebook and Instagram ads promoting articles about the trial, eliciting some four million impressions. The majority of these ads promote one-sided articles and videos with a clear bias against Heard. They are largely promoted via the Facebook pages of high profile conservative figures including right-wing commentator Candace Owens.

:lol: VICE claiming an opinion other than theirs is biased.

Nice unbiased headlines.

https://www.vice.com/en/search?q=Depp

26 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The incels can’t get enough of it. I don’t like Heard either but the rank misogyny is pretty gross

Only retards like worms and moron here think conservatives news is the problem when in fact it’s really their retarded asses. Add to the fact that the left are the ones spreading misinfo and how everyone with a brain is behind Depp and not Amber Turd. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

The incels can’t get enough of it. I don’t like Heard either but the rank misogyny is pretty gross

:lol: Are you a biologist?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: Are you a biologist?

:huh:

No sane person follows you. You understand that, right?

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

:huh:

No sane person follows you. You understand that, right?

Because you're a retard...

Your side can't even define what a woman is, yet the other side are misogynist.  

Got it. Retard.

Man, it's all politics to you people isn't it? Give it a focking break...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Because you're a retard...

Your side can't even define what a woman is, yet the other side are misogynist.  

Got it. Retard.

What are you even babbling about? :wacko:

Seriously — total non sequitur. You’re crazy and should seek help

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Man, it's all politics to you people isn't it? Give it a focking break...

Lol this is rich from you :doublethumbsup:

34 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What are you even babbling about? :wacko:

Seriously — total non sequitur. You’re crazy and should seek help

So what's a woman according to that new sc justice?

Need a biologist to help you?

20 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

The Daily Wire always spins the news right but it is scrupulous and careful on any facts presented.

In this case, it is true that I have noticed a definite bias there in favor of Depp. Politically, I wouldn't know why they gain in taking his side since both he and Amber Heard are lefty left. Depp made jokes(?) about assassinating President Trump ("When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?"). Maybe they're just calling the trial like they see it or else the people assigned to it are big fans of his movies.

I haven't anything paid but the slightest attention to this trial, don't ask me sh*t about it, I never cared enough to read the articles. I just see the headlines, but the vibe I get, the sense is that Depp's team is beating the tar out of Heard's team.

20 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Ok, this confirms that Mooney is all in. 

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok, this confirms that Mooney is all in. 

On what? That The Daily Wire is spending that much money to plant these stories

Let's see your research counter to that.

On the trial itself- I hope both burn.

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

On what? That The Daily Wire is spending that much money to plant these stories

Let's see your research counter to that.

On the trial itself- I hope both burn.

Libtardation. You’re all in. It’s cool, there are many just like you.  You’re entitled to your opinions. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libtardation. You’re all in. It’s cool, there are many just like you.  You’re entitled to your opinions. 

Let's see your counterpoints then. 

Left, right, center whatever- facts are facts. 

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Let's see your counterpoints then. 

Left, right, center whatever- facts are facts. 

When you tell me what benefit to our country it is by bringing in massive amounts of illegals from shitholes. 

• Confused 1

If they don't care enough to dook on your side of the bed it wasn't really love.  If they dook on your pillow, well that sort of passion is to be cherished, but best as only a memory, not in the moment.

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

The Daily Wire always spins the news right but it is scrupulous and careful on any facts presented.

In this case, it is true that I have noticed a definite bias there in favor of Depp. Politically, I wouldn't know why they gain in taking his side since both he and Amber Heard are lefty left. Depp made jokes(?) about assassinating President Trump ("When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?"). Maybe they're just calling the trial like they see it or else the people assigned to it are big fans of his movies.

I haven't anything paid but the slightest attention to this trial, don't ask me sh*t about it, I never cared enough to read the articles. I just see the headlines, but the vibe I get, the sense is that Depp's team is beating the tar out of Heard's team.

Probably because this trial discredits the #metoo movement.

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I told you: right wing incels hate women.

Perhaps it is time we starting talking about toxic femininity. 

39 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I told you: right wing incels hate women.

What about left wing incels? 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What about left wing incels? 

Sure, misogynist incels. They do tend to be right-wing and that’s why the right wing sites cater to them 

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Sure, misogynist incels. They do tend to be right-wing and that’s why the right wing sites cater to them 

So there are left wing incels? Or do they just have puzzy thrown at them all day? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So there are left wing incels? 

Oh I’m sure there are left wing guys that can’t get laid. Maybe some of them are even misogynists. But most of the really angry misogynistic incels are right wing and you know that, because that’s why the righties cater to them.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh I’m sure there are left wing guys that can’t get laid. Maybe some of them are even misogynists. But most of the really angry misogynistic incels are right wing and you know that, because that’s why the righties cater to them.

How do they cater to them? Is that a thing, or even possible? If they were catering to them wouldn’t they be getting them laid? 

Alright. Well, in all honesty, I don't feel that what I've done is a crime. And I think it's illogical and irresponsible for you to sentence me to prison. Because, when you think about it, what did I really do? I crossed an imaginary line with a bunch of plants. I mean, you say I'm an outlaw, you say I'm a thief, but where's the Christmas dinner for the people on relief? Huh? You say you're looking for someone who's never weak but always strong, to gather flowers constantly whether you are right or wrong, someone to open each and every door, but it ain't me, babe, huh? No, no, no, it ain't me, babe. It ain't me you're looking for, babe. You follow?

This trial has been pure entertainment.  Amber is a nut job.  We already knew what Depp was like but she is a damn psycho. 

• Like 1

is this focking thing over yet? it is taking longer than the filming of a movie.

On 5/22/2022 at 11:57 PM, JustinCharge said:

They better keep that jury locked away tight so as not to see things like this.

On 5/23/2022 at 9:17 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

This trial has been pure entertainment.  Amber is a nut job.  We already knew what Depp was like but she is a damn psycho. 

One of them has to be lying pretty profoundly, and so far, it seems like it might be Amber.  Which goes back to the issue of always believing no matter what.