Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard

On 5/5/2022 at 9:55 PM, naomi said:

:ninja:

100% she took a rippa

On 5/22/2022 at 12:14 AM, Sean Mooney said:

The Daily Wire spent tens of thousands of dollars promoting misleading news about the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial on social media, the Citizens and VICE World News can reveal.

The conservative outlet, founded by Ben Shapiro, is currently the second most popular news publisher on Facebook. It has so far spent between $35,000 and $47,000 on Facebook and Instagram ads promoting articles about the trial, eliciting some four million impressions. The majority of these ads promote one-sided articles and videos with a clear bias against Heard. They are largely promoted via the Facebook pages of high profile conservative figures including right-wing commentator Candace Owens.

I hadn't watched any of this to form an opinion since I don't much care. I think they're both fine actors, although I've been a fan of Johnny's work for longer, obviously, since his career dates back to the 80s. Anyway I found this headline interesting: apparently the overwhelming opinion on leftoid hellscape TikTok is also backing Johnny as well. The consensus across the political spectrum of anyone that gives enough of a crap to pay attention, is that Depp is beating the tar out of Heard (sorry) in the court of pulbic opinion. 

https://archive.ph/ELpo9

I really should not be watching this (need to work) but I just tuned in for some of the closing arguments. Amber's lawyer is in the thick of trying to show how JD was clearly unhinged at times and an Amber Alert started going off on people's phones.

He's making his arguments for her through intermittent piercing interruptions of an Amber Alert.