Sign in to follow this  
sderk

AOC faces backlash for telling war vet Crenshaw he should 'go do something' about domestic terror

Cortez doesn't know how to not be stupid. :lol:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-faces-backlash-for-telling-war-vet-crenshaw-he-should-go-do-something-about-domestic-terror

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., faced mounting criticism Thursday for feuding with freshman colleague Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, over his response to domestic terrorism.

The dustup began after Crenshaw reacted to comments made by Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., who had been criticized for characterizing the 9/11 terrorist attacks as “some people did something.”

“First Member of Congress to ever describe terrorists who killed thousands of Americans on 9/11 as ‘some people who did something.’ Unbelievable,” Crenshaw tweeted.

That prompted Ocasio-Cortez to defend her Minnesota ally, going after the Texas congressman for not co-sponsoring the 9/11 Victim’s Compensation Fund. 

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Retweeted Dan Crenshaw

"You refuse to cosponsor the 9/11 Victim’s Compensation Fund, yet have the audacity to drum resentment towards Ilhan w/completely out-of-context quotes"

AOC is attacking Dan Crenshaw for not fighting for 9/11 victims

Crenshaw is a decorated war hero, who, as a Navy SEAL, lost his eye fighting terrorists in Afghanistan and earned 2 Bronze Stars (one with Valor), the Purple Heart, and the Navy Commendation Medal with Valor

Where are the libtards getting this new thing about all domestic terrorism in 2018 being right wingers? Because of the synagogue shooting? Yeah, that's equitable to 9/11 and San Bernadine and Pulse 

Wimmens can't handle being in the House.  Just think how bad it would be if one was to become President. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sderk said:

AOC is attacking Dan Crenshaw for not fighting for 9/11 victims

Crenshaw is a decorated war hero, who, as a Navy SEAL, lost his eye fighting terrorists in Afghanistan and earned 2 Bronze Stars (one with Valor), the Purple Heart, and the Navy Commendation Medal with Valor

To be fair, I heard once Cortez got some drunk dude's load shot into her eye after a long night of partying. 

AOC is such a child.

It is such a shame that people look to her in any way.

Shameful is too light of a word for her.

The guys at FBGheys are absolutely in love with her and don't see anything wrong with what she's saying or doing.  They all think she's the best thing since sliced bread.

You know, the same guys that get outraged every time Trump opens his mouth and says something stupid.

Where did she tell him to go do something? She criticized him for not cosponsoring a bill. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Where did she tell him to go do something? She criticized him for not cosponsoring a bill. 

She is not a service member who put their life on the line to defend this nation against terrorists, therefore in the line of identity politics she cannot comment to him in that area.....not my rule....

Just now, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

She is not a service member who put their life on the line to defend this nation against terrorists, therefore in the line of identity politics she cannot comment to him in that area.....not my rule....

So a congressman’s voting record regarding terrorism is off limits if he is a serviceman? That is an odd stance for an impartial master logician like yourself to take.

He didn't vote against it. He just wasn't a sponsor. She's an idiot making an issue of that. Wait until the vote happens dopey 

51 minutes ago, sderk said:

This the cute one right? Yo bro, cute girls can say whatever the fock they want. Still be line of dudes a mile long waiting to fock them. It is how the world works.

You know what I find tragic? The fact some on here are supposedly men (I do wonder about a lot of you) and are all worked up over petty he said/she said stuff.

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

So a congressman’s voting record regarding terrorism is off limits if he is a serviceman? That is an odd stance for an impartial master logician like yourself to take.

Correct.  It's not my rule.....

40 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Correct.  It's not my rule.....

Grown ups are allowed to make their own rules. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Grown ups are allowed to make their own rules. :thumbsup:

In previous time periods yes, but the SJW movement has criminalized opinions, and using their logic I can do the same thing.....again, dont hate the player, hate the game....

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

In previous time periods yes, but the SJW movement has criminalized opinions, and using their logic I can do the same thing.....again, dont hate the player, hate the game....

You’re not responsible for your opinions and behavior SJW are. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, MDC said:

You’re not responsible for your opinions and behavior SJW are. :thumbsup:

That is an odd thought, I think I am responsible for my own actions, what a strange way to think.....could it be....perhaps, you object to "me" doing that same thing? I wonder why....🤔 🙄

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

That is an odd thought, I think I am responsible for my own actions, what a strange way to think.....could it be....perhaps, you object to "me" doing that same thing? I wonder why....🤔 🙄

Not my rule / I make my own rules. :wacko:

Youre a riddle wrapped in an onion Cliffy. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Not my rule / I make my own rules. :wacko:

Youre a riddle wrapped in an onion Cliffy. 

Feel free to make all the rules you want, i choose to play with the SJW rules that asserts your ideological definition decide the value of your opinion, this is fun..... 🤭

3 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Feel free to make all the rules you want, i choose to play with the SJW rules that asserts your ideological definition decide the value of your opinion, this is fun..... 🤭

You choose to act like the people you hate.

That’ll show em. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, trumpurethra said:

This the cute one right? Yo bro, cute girls can say whatever the fock they want. Still be line of dudes a mile long waiting to fock them. It is how the world works.

You know what I find tragic? The fact some on here are supposedly men (I do wonder about a lot of you) and are all worked up over petty he said/she said stuff.

Coming from someone who follows girls around and treats them real differnt cause they are real purty.

Are you one of the redneck stalker types who can't get those purty ones on his own merit?

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

You choose to act like the people you hate.

That’ll show em. :thumbsup:

Your intolerance for these people and their viewpoints is troubling, why do you hate these people so much?  I find your words are violence....  🤭

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Wimmens can't handle being in the House.  Just think how bad it would be if one was to become President. 

Depends on the woman. You're only saying that for Hillary and AOC. If the British had thought that way, they'd have missed on the best Prime Minister since Churchill.  France had an opportunity to choose a great woman, instead they picked Macron. 

8 hours ago, trumpurethra said:

casey2.jpg.6174f53fdf782eba3f36240f27e03d52.jpg

•  

So true. Are you guys more interested in the nice fat girl over there or would you rather take your chances that Casey isn't insane anymore?

Slight tangent, and I'm sure somebody much wittier than I has already made this connection, but does AOC stand for "Another Obnoxious Cvvnt"? 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Slight tangent, and I'm sure somebody much wittier than I has already made this connection, but does AOC stand for "Another Obnoxious Cvvnt"? 

She has dozens of nicknames but as far as I know, none have taken hold yet because she's not been around to annoy us very long.

On 4/12/2019 at 10:39 AM, sderk said:

Coming from someone who follows girls around and treats them real differnt cause they are real purty.

Are you one of the redneck stalker types who can't get those purty ones on his own merit?

Spoken as someone who rarely gets puzzy and when he does, its nasty puzzy.B)

3 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

Spoken as someone who rarely gets puzzy and when he does, its nasty puzzy.B)

I am not insecure in that area dude. ☺

You are pushing the wrong buttons there if you are trying to "get to me". 

Crenshaw already did something after Ilyn Omar’s friends did something.