Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

NSFW Bill Maher

You really thought that was worth sharing?   

12 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

You really thought that was worth sharing?   

Oh darn. And I try so hard to fit in, too. 

The last 30 seconds of the Maher clip were good.  The rest garbage. 

Bill Burr reminded me of a guy I knew from Chicago that really grated on me. I kept watching and got a lot of laughs. Thank you banana boy. 

I use to watch Bill's show all the time for years, and if I want to watch something, I have to go out of my way for that by downloading it, which I seldom do, so I'd had a lot of affinity. He became unwatchable after the Trump election and before the inauguration and I stopped bothering. Watching today, I'm still not feeling it. Maybe we'll re-unite when Trump leaves office.

On 4/13/2019 at 6:44 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

The last 30 seconds of the Maher clip were good.  The rest garbage. 

This is kinda how I felt.  Picked up at the end but all of that TDS stuff was very forced. 

But I appreciate the effort to generate non-political topics by BPB.  :cheers:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I use to watch Bill's show all the time for years. He became unwatchable after the Trump election and before the inauguration and I stopped bothering. 

My experience as well 

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I use to watch Bill's show all the time for years, and if I want to watch something, I have to go out of my way for that by downloading it, which I seldom do, so I'd had a lot of affinity. He became unwatchable after the Trump election and before the inauguration and I stopped bothering. Watching today, I'm still not feeling it. Maybe we'll re-unite when Trump leaves office.

Maher has always been a tough watch if you lean right.  Heck, even if you're middle of the road. 

His show is predicated on finding the dumbest GOP or conservative person you can get, putting them on his show, surrounding them with 3 zealous liberals and himself plus pack the studio audience with nothing but liberals and proceed to eviscerate said GOP/Conservative person.  His show does nothing but preach to the choir.

He does has some good views on left wing snowflakes and PC nonsense but ultimately his agenda is to rid the country of Conservatives.

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

+1. Hard to believe I went to see him at Foxwoods a few years ago. I couldn't imagine paying to see him today. 

If the Democrats can investigate Trump without "evidence", why cant he investigate that investigation without "evidence"?

While I enjoy setting the logic trap, I am going to get ahead of this....if your first move is Dossier, then that is also the reason for the Trump investigation.....so......maybe try another something?

Yeah, this clip didn't do much for me. But, for the usual trollster around here who are the masters of 

"I HATE that "guy (whichever one that isn't on Fox/4chan) ! He's not even Funny!" 

Bill Maher is about the only one left (see what I did there - "left?)  Who's actually beating up on the Liberals in an intelligent fashion. The Hannity crew is just too effing stupid to pull of intelligent criticism or effective satire. 

For the crew that immediately decided to hate Bill Maher, I'd recommend you YT some of his stuff lately. He spends more time beating up the idiocy of the liberal PC crew than he does going after the Idiots on the other side.  

That's what I liked about Jon Stewart - he saw the idiocy on  both sides - and called them on it. Not ony that, he saw the idiocy in the media and did the same.  Maher is a filthier version these days.  But any version is better than the current crop:  Colbert and Bee (and Myers and KImmel)?   They're so clearly in the bag the other way that the worst thing that could happen to them is a Dem win in 2020. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah, this clip didn't do much for me. But, for the usual trollster around here who are the masters of 

"I HATE that "guy (whichever one that isn't on Fox/4chan) ! He's not even Funny!" 

Bill Maher is about the only one left (see what I did there - "left?)  Who's actually beating up on the Liberals in an intelligent fashion. The Hannity crew is just too effing stupid to pull of intelligent criticism or effective satire. 

For the crew that immediately decided to hate Bill Maher, I'd recommend you YT some of his stuff lately. He spends more time beating up the idiocy of the liberal PC crew than he does going after the Idiots on the other side.  

That's what I liked about Jon Stewart - he saw the idiocy on  both sides - and called them on it. Not ony that, he saw the idiocy in the media and did the same.  Maher is a filthier version these days.  But any version is better than the current crop:  Colbert and Bee (and Myers and KImmel)?   They're so clearly in the bag the other way that the worst thing that could happen to them is a Dem win in 2020. 

Yeah, Stewart was right down the middle. Sheez dude, we all know you have a let's say "vibrant" imagination, but keep it in the same ballpark, mmmkay? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, Stewart was right down the middle. Sheez dude, we all know you have a let's say "vibrant" imagination, but keep it in the same ballpark, mmmkay? 

And we all know you're pretty much just a natural troll here and elsewhere.

So, nobody really gives a s*** what you think 

what is this, like the 400th time I've had to remind people that The daily Show earned its Spurs during Lewinsky gate?

it's not like I get a commission. And, I think we all know it's not like you're going to get any smarter anytime soon. The f*** I care whether you watch tds or not? He's gone for years now , so what's your f****** point?