Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Ariana Grande. Brain scans. PTSD.

I can't even.

God, this vapid b****. I'm convinced that's all Twitter is about it's just women getting attention. And now this fat b**** has single-handedly ruined PTSD for all the legitimate cases of it impacting Soldiers who have been through & experienced so much worse.

Meanwhile, best I can tell, if she was even on site, she was buried deep beneath the stage and some luxurious Green Room when the actual bombing went off completely out of range of her. I doubt she even heard it. But this b**** won't stop talking about it. And her latest stunt? Posting brain scans of herself apparently or supposedly showing her PTSD.

What an effing dunt.

You guys all have googlers. Find and read or don't I don't care.

link?

52 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I can't even.

God, this vapid b****. I'm convinced that's all Twitter is about it's just women getting attention. And now this fat b**** has single-handedly ruined PTSD for all the legitimate cases of it impacting Soldiers who have been through & experienced so much worse.

Meanwhile, best I can tell, if she was even on site, she was buried deep beneath the stage and some luxurious Green Room when the actual bombing went off completely out of range of her. I doubt she even heard it. But this b**** won't stop talking about it. And her latest stunt? Posting brain scans of herself apparently or supposedly showing her PTSD.

What an effing dunt.

You guys all have googlers. Find and read or don't I don't care.

It's not like she cradled a dying woman in her arms as her brain matter  seeped out. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

I can't even.

What an effing dunt.

You guy all have googlers. Find and read or don't I don't care.

After your initial post I did some research and found out that the bomb went off AFTER the concert had ended and as people were walking out.  The bomb went off in the foye (entrance) of the building so Grande was already backstage by the time it happened.  She wasn't even near the bomb.  Most likely already in her dressing room surrounded by her security team. 

No f@cking way she should be traumatized to the point of PTSD.  This beeyotch is just looking for attention.  There is no way to tell her brain scan reveals PTSD at the moment, because more details are necessary. 

F@CK her.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

After your initial post I did some research and found out that the bomb went off AFTER the concert had ended and as people were walking out.  The bomb went off in the foye (entrance) of the building so Grande was already backstage by the time it happened.  She wasn't even near the bomb.  Most likely already in her dressing room surrounded by her security team. 

No f@cking way she should be traumatized to the point of PTSD.  This beeyotch is just looking for attention.  There is no way to tell her brain scan reveals PTSD at the moment, because more details are necessary. 

F@CK her.

I knew a girl who looked back on her childhood and didn't like how her parents were weird. I knew her through knowing her sister while she was in high school. She was taken care of. Went to quality high school. Had food and shelter. Was never physically abused, sexually or otherwise. But her parents were kind of cheap and were eccentric. Basically a little weird. 

She got out on her own after she went to a quality college education, she self diagnosed and wrapped herself in  blanket of PTSD imagery because she thought her childhood was not perfect. She started going to weekly counseling and found a therapist who told her she was a classic PTSD case. So she now lives a stress disorder lifestyle and works daily to "deal with life after all the pain she was put through" as a child and teenager. All because she had weird (but also fairly smart) parents.  

What a shame she doesn't simply move on with her life rather than keep looking back daily on something she wishes was a little different in her past.

Also, if you check the wiki and other sources, I think like less than two dozen were killed. But hundreds upon hundreds of them claimed to have been traumatically injured emotionally or spiritually or anally or what the f*** ever.

Now we know where they get it from.

Look you vapid little b******. Unless you took a ball bearing through the neck? Shut the f******.

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Was this from a few years ago?  I hadn't heard of a recent incident.  :dunno:

I believe the incident was a while ago, but the attention hore decided to release some brain scans recently.  Or she realized how far below her level Pete Davidson really was and is having PTSD from that.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Also, if you check the wiki and other sources, I think like less than two dozen were killed. But hundreds upon hundreds of them claimed to have been traumatically injured emotionally or spiritually or anally or what the f*** ever.

Now we know where they get it from.

Look you vapid little b******. Unless you took a ball bearing through the neck? Shut the f******.

its just like everyone from the Florida high school is a survivor now

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I'm convinced that's all Twitter is about it's just women getting attention

Maybe that's Instagram? My Twitter feed is lively and colorful and pretty much never focused on some celeb story, unless it's actually interesting/meaningful and not par for the course melodrama. I'm not even on it much at all, but your own feed can be a whole separate world from stuff like that. Plus it's how we get to hear the mind of the best president ever in 280 characters or less.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its just like everyone from the Florida high school is a survivor now

Its just like that time that Dylan brought a ugghhh PEANUT butter sandwich on FULL GLUTEN bread!

I LITERALLY almost could have DIED!

... But I made the courageous decision not to let fear win! I OWNED my fear because I'm a survivor! Of DUAL traumas!

...My therapists think one day I may even be able to return to the scene of my trauma. #MyTruth

It’s not all that uncommon for ridiculously hot 25 year old girls to like attention and sometimes even be a little dramatic. 

This particular one...she is even hotter than other ridiculously hot 25 year old girls...and she actually had a terrorist attack occur at one of her concerts, which killed 22 of her fans and wounded another 120 or so, with maybe half of those being kids....and you all are shocked and incensed that she would think this was a dramatic thing? 

:dunno: 

I can't believe no one can understand that a performer could be traumatized by the killing of her fans at one of her concerts. 

3 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

I can't believe no one can understand that a performer could be traumatized by the killing of her fans at one of her concerts. 

Well, she is rich, hot, etc. You can’t be those things and still have a soul. It’s a binary world. 

I love the spin from the last couple posters. We're not talking about being shocked or even sad. We're talking about this idiot running around plastering brain scans to the world and this isn't the first time that she's mentioned this that she has horrible PTSD! And she's had to cancel concerts! Because she has such PTSD! F*** you b****.

to say the very very very least, it's incredibly disrespectful to for example our soldiers and survivors of 9/11 and even to her own fans who actually were within proximity of the explosion. This b**** might as well have been in Scotland when the bomb went off.

And by the way? If you do have it? You generally don't talk about it.

This is just a far more egregious example of the same dunts who claim every headache is a migraine /brain tumor.

Oh! I'm horribly traumatized! see? See me being cute posing right next to my brain scans arent my kitty cat eyelashes FUN?

Oh yeah, sademoji 😔

#PTSDMETOO

3 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

It’s not all that uncommon for ridiculously hot 25 year old girls to like attention and sometimes even be a little dramatic. 

This particular one...she is even hotter than other ridiculously hot 25 year old girls...and she actually had a terrorist attack occur at one of her concerts, which killed 22 of her fans and wounded another 120 or so, with maybe half of those being kids....and you all are shocked and incensed that she would think this was a dramatic thing? 

:dunno: 

Have you completely taken everything out of context for a reason?  Because you have.  No one is arguing that she shouldn't be traumatized.  The argument is PTSD level traumatized.

She was off stage, in the back, nowhere near the bomb.  That's like you watching it on the news and saying you now have PTSD.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I love the spin from the last couple posters. We're not talking about being shocked or even sad. We're talking about this idiot running around plastering brain scans to the world and this isn't the first time that she's mentioned this that she has horrible PTSD! And she's had to cancel concerts! Because she has such PTSD! F*** you b****.

to say the very very very least, it's incredibly disrespectful to for example our soldiers and survivors of 9/11 and even to her own fans who actually were within proximity of the explosion. This b**** might as well have been in Scotland when the bomb went off.

And by the way? If you do have it? You generally don't talk about it.

This is just a far more egregious example of the same dunts who claim every headache is a migraine /brain tumor.

Oh! I'm horribly traumatized! see? See me being cute posing right next to my brain scans arent my kitty cat eyelashes FUN?

Oh yeah, sademoji 😔

#PTSDMETOO

This. 

No one is arguing that she can't be traumatized or sad.

• Thanks 1

So- she was just going to work, like any other day, when the explosion happened. She knew what it was immediately and ran- not away, but towards to explosion. But she didn’t get very far and ultimately went to her parents apartment, where she also lived in their spare bedroom. Mom made her a sandwich while they watched tv. She then declared herself a hero and self diagnosed PTSD meaning she really can’t work a regular job any longer.

Sad story. Sounds vaguely familiar.

She was diagnosed with PTSD by a doctor and has a brain scan that confirms it.  Stress is a subjective experience and whether she was on the front lines or not, she was part of that event.  Who are you guys to say how she should react?  :dunno:

Her reaction is questionable though.  LOOK AT ME!!!!  isn't the best thing to do when dealing with PTSD.  Maybe raise awareness or something instead drawing more attention to yourself.

1 hour ago, FeelingMN said:

She was diagnosed with PTSD by a doctor and has a brain scan that confirms it.  Stress is a subjective experience and whether she was on the front lines or not, she was part of that event.  Who are you guys to say how she should react?  :dunno:

Doctors will diagnose anything you want if you want them to. This chick is bat-ass crazy and desires attention more than wanting to be normal.

1 hour ago, FeelingMN said:

Her reaction is questionable though.  LOOK AT ME!!!!  isn't the best thing to do when dealing with PTSD.  Maybe raise awareness or something instead drawing more attention to yourself.

Soldier: "I've got PTSD from being in multiple firefights in Iraq.  Saw my fellow soldiers killed and wounded."

Arianna Grande: "I've got PTSD from being backstage surrounded by my security team when a bomb went off that i wasn't even near and was then whisked away to safety by my personal security team."

9 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Soldier: "I've got PTSD from being in multiple firefights in Iraq.  Saw my fellow soldiers killed and wounded."

Arianna Grande: "I've got PTSD from being backstage surrounded by my security team when a bomb went off that i wasn't even near and was then whisked away to safety by my personal security team."

You forgot how all during that time she was comforted by a lackey or three. Probably even had a few shots to calm her bedazzled nerves. Oh, and hopefully she was able to sit still enough while she was getting her nails done while she was panicking. 

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

You forgot how all during that time she was comforted by a lackey or three. Probably even had a few shots to calm her bedazzled nerves. Oh, and hopefully she was able to sit still enough while she was getting her nails done while she was panicking. 

I get that people react to traumatic events differently and no one can ever know unless you've been in one yourself, but this just doesn't pass the smell test.  This has more of a "look at me!" feel than anything else.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I get that people react to traumatic events differently and no one can ever know unless you've been in one yourself, but this just doesn't pass the smell test.  This has more of a "look at me!" feel than anything else.

I see it as the difference between falling off or you bike into a street and a car screeching to a halt 3" from your head, and riding your bike on the street when 2 blocks away two cars hit each other and 1 person gets killed in the accident.

One affects your personal mental state dramatically, the other is a distant occurrence that maybe makes you feel bad for others. 

We all realize how bad 9/11 was, but we all didn't get PTSD from it. Even if we were only a couple miles from it. 

10 hours ago, sderk said:

Doctors will diagnose anything you want if you want them to. This chick is bat-ass crazy and desires attention more than wanting to be normal.

Will doctors rig your brain to fire just like "legit" PTSD brains do?  

Despite her attention seeking behavior, she probably does have PTSD.  You have no idea what she saw/heard that night, not to mention the survivors she's spoken to/met with after the fact.  And don't forget, judging from the reaction of this place after that attack social media was none too kind to her because of her stance on Muslims and immigration.  People here straight up said she had blood on her hands....she was responsible for the attack.  

To be clear, I'm not defending Grande as much as I'm against marginalizing mental health issues.  Whether it makes sense or not, she, like millions of other people is dealing with some sort of psychological pain.  There is a lack of humanity in minimizing that pain.   Good job.  :thumbsup: 

Can they prove it happened recently, if not and they think it might go back further.....would explain an awful lot....

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Well, she is rich, hot, etc.

Yes, that's what the Left tells us.  The term I believe they use to justify that is "White Privilege".

22 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Well, she is rich, hot, etc. 

hot?

scrawny arse body, extensions, and so fockin' orange that she makes Trump look like "Powder" ... 

srsly?

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Can they prove it happened recently, if not and they think it might go back further.....would explain an awful lot....

Excellent point. 

For example, perhaps she got dain bramage from taking Pete Davidson's (allegedly) monster schlong too her deep in her skull socket. Maybe rammed her Medula Oblong Gotcha one too many times?   They say repetitive traumas like that... 

Interesting in that as I fly around the 'net, her people seems to be extremely vague -a - rific about where exactly she was when the bomb went off.  Other than to say she had "just" left the stage! 

No she didn't. Anybody BEEN to a concert before?  Especially an arena venue?  Shiit,  the damn band is halfway through their 2nd bowl and 3rd groupie before most fans have been able to make it down/up to concourse level - much less out to the plaza itself. Guaranteed she was already on her luxury bus already - or at minimum, 60 feet deep and 400 yards away from the blast.

Anyhoo, its mostly the attention seeking that irks me. Here's a thought kiddo - use your massive platform to highlight specific victims' ongoing struggles - or draw attention to specific heroes who were actually ON SCENE. 

"Only 25?  Geesus, I'm so siick of THAT shiit. When did we start spotting people "mulligans of youth"  until they turned 40 for chrissake?   Focking SockCucker Lewinsky was the same way. "Gee I was only 24 and they wouldn't even let me call my MOMMY!"  waaah. 

Hello Princess, there are 25 y.o.'s leading men in to combat for pete's sake. 20 year olds who've had their focking limbs ripped off.  Teenagers who've battled through more than your little Disney mind can imagine.  You don't see them screaming for attention 2 years after the  focking event. 

2 hours ago, FeelingMN said:

Will doctors rig your brain to fire just like "legit" PTSD brains do?  

Despite her attention seeking behavior, she probably does have PTSD.  You have no idea what she saw/heard that night, not to mention the survivors she's spoken to/met with after the fact.  And don't forget, judging from the reaction of this place after that attack social media was none too kind to her because of her stance on Muslims and immigration.  People here straight up said she had blood on her hands....she was responsible for the attack.  

To be clear, I'm not defending Grande as much as I'm against marginalizing mental health issues.  Whether it makes sense or not, she, like millions of other people is dealing with some sort of psychological pain.  There is a lack of humanity in minimizing that pain.   Good job.  :thumbsup: 

Yep. They will. Anything you want them to say. 

Grande's mental issues go well beyond PTSD.

She probably has PTSD from being groped by that minister. 

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

She probably has PTSD from being groped by that minister. 

More like an STD in her P. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

More like an STD in her P. 

For some reason this reminds me of a license plate I saw while driving one day in Illinois. The plate read, KY BOY. I started laughing and then noticed the dude driving the car was like 85 years old. I was thinking, you go man! Then I noticed the plate was Kentucky. It was funny for a moment.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

If a brain scan says she has Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, then she probably has it. Knowing that people were killed because they wanted to see you would be a pretty stressful situation.

Or.... The chick is just whacko and needing attention . I'm going with whacko and needing attention.