Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Kids will be kids I guess.

This time it's Oasis, Jeniya, and Cecilia (middle name: Eunique). :dunno:

The three nudes told a Florida Highway Patrol officer they were “air-drying” themselves after bathing.

The three women, identified as Oasis Mcleod, 18, Jeniyah Mcleod, 19, and Cecilia Young, 19, now face charges of fleeing to elude police, three counts of resisting arrest, two counts of aggravated assault and three counts of lewd behavior.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5cb11081e4b082aab085d5b9

1 hour ago, sderk said:

This time it's Oasis, Jeniya, and Cecilia (middle name: Eunique). :dunno:

The three nudes told a Florida Highway Patrol officer they were “air-drying” themselves after bathing.

The three women, identified as Oasis Mcleod, 18, Jeniyah Mcleod, 19, and Cecilia Young, 19, now face charges of fleeing to elude police, three counts of resisting arrest, two counts of aggravated assault and three counts of lewd behavior.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5cb11081e4b082aab085d5b9

Gruesome

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gruesome

Before I clicked on the link, you had me worried they were going to be hideous body-positive monstrosities. I think the first is pretty and the other two are OK.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Before I clicked on the link, you had me worried they were going to be hideous. I don't think so.

Hold on... That's not hideous in your world?

Just now, sderk said:

Hold on... That's not hideous in your world?

The first one is pretty. The other two are OK.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The first one is pretty. The other two are OK.

Take another look. That one on the end is hideous. The other two might be females. 

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Yes. I think the first one is pretty. They could all use some makeup but, eh, they had been bathing.

Just now, Voltaire said:

Yes. I think the first one is pretty. They could all use some makeup but, eh, they had been bathing.

The first one has a mustache and a massive adam's apple. But I assure you, I don't judge others on their definition of beauty.

36 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You like her neck tattoo? 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You like her neck tattoo? 

I didn't see it until you'd pointed it out. It's shadowed so I'll need a better angle, but generally I've never liked neck tattoos. What I did notice on the neck was the adam's apple that sderk highlighted but, eh, nobody's perfect.

Howard Stern tells us that he likes women with tattoos because that means they're willing to do things they may regret for the rest of their lives.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Howard Stern tells us that he likes women with tattoos because that means they're willing to do things they may regret for the rest of their lives.

Pretty sure that’s not what he had in mind when he said that though 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Pretty sure that’s not what he had in mind when he said that though 

This one drives also around town naked with her friends so that's like neck tattoo times a thousand.

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Video of the middle one.  She's a screamer.  

I wonder where the bag idea came from. We rode around town naked except for a bag over our heads.

Just now, Voltaire said:

I wonder where the bag idea came from. 

She's cuffed from throwing feces so I'm assuming the bag is because she was spitting?

7 minutes ago, fandandy said:

She's cuffed from throwing feces so I'm assuming the bag is because she was spitting?

Hmmm... if you put it all together, what would it be like to see these three riding around town with bags over their heads, throwing feces, and screaming incohearantly at people.

I imagine it would be a good show if you were wearing a raincoat. Maybe they are youtube wannabe superstars. The only way i would attend a gay pride parade is if I heard that they were participating.

Teenagers do crazy stuff ALL the time, not surprised...