Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Police car with American flag lettering too "aggressive" for some in Cali town

https://www.policeone.com/cruisers/articles/483544006-American-flag-graphic-on-police-cars-divides-Calif-town/

Artist Carrie Woodburn said at a March council meeting that it was "shocking to see the boldness of the design" when the newly painted Ford Explorers rolled out.

"We have such an amazing community of artists here, and I thought the aesthetic didn't really represent our community," Woodburn said. "It feels very aggressive"

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

https://www.policeone.com/cruisers/articles/483544006-American-flag-graphic-on-police-cars-divides-Calif-town/

Artist Carrie Woodburn said at a March council meeting that it was "shocking to see the boldness of the design" when the newly painted Ford Explorers rolled out.

"We have such an amazing community of artists here, and I thought the aesthetic didn't really represent our community," Woodburn said. "It feels very aggressive

How does a human not only say that in their own head, and say it out loud, but then take it to a council meeting and say it out loud? 

I guess she wants unmarked police cars? And then she will be the first in court cry "unmarked" and "it was a setup"?

Some libtards that live in denial will say that these are just fringe, extreme examples of the modern liberal. It's not. 

😂

It's nice to know that somewhere in California, a police and city council exists that can make liberals cry.

• Like 1

Another baby step in the emasculation of police. 

Once home values plummet people miraculously see the light. 

29 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Another baby step in the emasculation of police. 

Once home values plummet people miraculously see the light. 

I see this more as a continuation of a slow and mostly silent revolt against this nation. If allowed to continue I worry for the nation of course, but the destruction of what we have built will make the world a rather unpleasant place overall as well.

They should wear pig socks as part of their uniform

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

How any red-blooded American male can vote for a Democrat is beyond comprehension.

These idiots are driving people, with above retard level IQs, further right. Can't they see that? Instead they jump on them like a b1tch in heat. 

What the actual fuk???  These people cant be real can they?

But the graphic element of the paint job didn't scream “Laguna Beach” to everyone. Local designer Chris Prelitz was dining with his wife at the Montage hotel when he spotted several parents and small children scattering.

“There was like a little panic going on, and I was like, ‘What’s happening?’ ” Prelitz said. The hubbub, he discovered, was over a cluster of police cars that had arrived at the scene. “When one of them’s there, it works. But all of a sudden, I saw, wow, when there are three, maybe four of them together, folks thought it was a SWAT team, federal agents. So it had a very striking, strong impact, so much so that I think there might be some unintended consequences.”

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

What the actual fuk???  These people cant be real can they?

But the graphic element of the paint job didn't scream “Laguna Beach” to everyone. Local designer Chris Prelitz was dining with his wife at the Montage hotel when he spotted several parents and small children scattering.

“There was like a little panic going on, and I was like, ‘What’s happening?’ ” Prelitz said. The hubbub, he discovered, was over a cluster of police cars that had arrived at the scene. “When one of them’s there, it works. But all of a sudden, I saw, wow, when there are three, maybe four of them together, folks thought it was a SWAT team, federal agents. So it had a very striking, strong impact, so much so that I think there might be some unintended consequences.”

They are real retards.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

They are real retards.

It's as if they are living a Monte Python skit. Just crazy.

Well crap, if a couple cop cars together can cause a panic, can you imagine what it's  going to be like at the local Krispy Kre - 

Wait - What's that?  Oh yeah, all donut shops have been banned in the community for being Gluten-Agressive. 

'

Why is it American flags/ Red/White/Blue offend the libs?  Here is why. Conservatives are for America, and libs are against whatever conservatives are for, so libs are against America.

Pretty simple as to why the great divide in this country. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Why is it American flags/ Red/White/Blue offend the libs?  Here is why. Conservatives are for America, and libs are against whatever conservatives are for, so libs are against America.

Pretty simple as to why the great divide in this country. 

I'm sure they would prefer rainbow pride flag colors.  Then when they all show up it will be like Hot Cops from Arrested Development. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/G9b2ndEhrpVFWWzj8

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Why are people treating the American flag like it’s the confederate flag now?

Bingo, that is what is happening. The hatred by the libs toward the conservatives, has gotten so great, that the libs will side AGAINST anything the conservatives are for. 

3 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Why are people treating the American flag like it’s the confederate flag now?

Hey, your hero is the one groping the flag like it's Stormy Daniels. 😁

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

True. Biden is very creepy. 

32 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

My heroes are people like Spider-Man, I have no idea who you mean.

On 4/15/2019 at 5:59 PM, tubby_mcgee said:

Bingo, that is what is happening. The hatred by the libs toward the conservatives, has gotten so great, that the libs will side AGAINST anything the conservatives are for. 

Classic:

Liberals: "We want illegals to have a fair shake in this country."

Trump: "Ok. We will route them all straight into your cities."

Liberals: "We don't want them dumped into our cities. That would be cruel to us."

Local council voted 4-1 to keep it.

Real people came out and voiced their opinions, the loud minority did not win this one......real people won it   :banana:

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Real people came out and voiced their opinions, the loud minority did not win this one......real people won it   :banana:

We need more of this. We gotta shut the fucktards up.

2 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

🇺🇸

3 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I'd like to read about the 1 dipsh1t who voted against it. 

On 4/15/2019 at 4:48 PM, tanatastic said:

My heroes are people like Spider-Man, I have no idea who you mean.

My heroes have always been cowboys.

I have never seen an uproar over police logos.  Unless the nation/state decides to throw schwastikas and confederate flags on cop cars, there is nothing to complain about here.  I love visiting laguna, but I am not so sure that police design is a democratic process.

5 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I have never seen an uproar over police logos.  Unless the nation/state decides to throw schwastikas and confederate flags on cop cars, there is nothing to complain about here.  I love visiting laguna, but I am not so sure that police design is a democratic process.

It will continue, the flag has been under attack for over a decade, started locally and mostly in public schools....but now on university campuses, the very symbol of the nation that has provided so much to people is assailed....because they are focking retarded

flags, logos, and symbols start off neutral.  how they are used, and in what context bring association for positive or negative connotation.  I could see scenarios where certain groups might distort the American flag (on both sides).

On 4/14/2019 at 3:22 PM, lickin_starfish said:

How any red-blooded American male can vote for a Democrat is beyond comprehension.

THIS!!!.................A THOUSAND TIMES THIS!!!