avoiding injuries

Somali Muslim throws random 5yo over 3rd level balcony at Mall of America

So this dude grabs a random kid who was with his family and just tosses him over the railing from the 3rd level in the Mall of America. 5yo Landen is still fighting for his life. WTF

“Someone did Something”

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/04/13/boy-thrown-from-mall-of-america-balcony-fighting-for-his-life-suspect-had-history-of-incidents-at-mall/amp/

The five-year-old boy thrown about 40 feet from a Mall of America balcony Friday is still alive and fighting for his life, Bloomington Police Chief Jeff Potts said at a news conference noon Saturday.

“I know there’s been some reports and some concerns about whether or not he is still alive,” Potts said. “He is still receiving care. We just want to acknowledge that this is a horrific situation. The family and this child are in our thoughts and prayers.”

The incident happened about 10:15 a.m. in the southeast corner of the mall. Police said Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda, 24, picked the boy at random and threw him over the third story balcony. Police still do not believe there was any connection between the family and Aranda.

He reiterated that the family did not know Aranda and said they “are completely clueless as to why this monster would target their family with this heinous act of violence.” to which Nancy Pelosi responded, "Calling people monsters is not a good thing, he has a spark divinity." and then she peed her pants and started talking about UFO's and hot dogs.

• Haha 2

Stupid parents shouldn’t bring kids to the mall and tempt people to throw them over the railing. Diversity is our strength.

• Haha 1

Maybe he just thought the kid was gay ? 

It's his culture, why ya gotta be a racist islamaphobe ?

9 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Wasn't this story right under the Moon landing one?

Touché, but a title not written as click bait gives a better description. 

• Like 1

Shoot this motherfucker and his entire family. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Or just throw him off a balcony.  An eye for an eye.  But make it quick, not in 15 years.  

So then this is a racist hate crime, right?🤔

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

So then this is a racist hate crime, right?🤔

We'll say 'no' so as to not keep the numbers low. Insanity.

6 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Or just throw him off a balcony.  An eye for an eye.  But make it quick, not in 15 years.  

:nono:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

:nono:

Oh I agree but your state doesn't even have the death penalty.  Lock him up for what, 10 years tops at the cost of 30 grand a year in a prison that is prolly by the day looking more and more like focking Guantanimo.  

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

We are not man enough in this country to do the right thing. Too many pussfied losers creating a country of wussism.

54 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

Reuters with the hard hitting journalism:

https://mobile.twitter.com/michaeljknowles/status/1117590395842514944

Man arrested after boy falls from balcony at Minnesota's Mall of America (link: https://reut.rs/2UdWIct) reut.rs/2UdWIct

Normies don't see a problem with this head line.

2 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

I'd rather shoot him and exterminate his entire religion. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, lod001 said:

We are not man enough in this country to do the right thing. Too many pussfied losers creating a country of wussism.

Yep.

The sheep HATE the sheep dog.....until the wolves come sniffing around.,...

3 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

There is no justification for allowing these people into America. Once they produce enough offspring, they will try to destroy us from within.

Or what they’re currently doing and populate a particular area and get voted into government. That may be more dangerous and quicker. 

Somali Muslim throws random 5yo over 3rd level balcony at Mall of America

By avoiding injuries

Funny juxtaposition....

Charge this focker with terrorism.

Try/may still succeed to kill an American.  Check

Mooslim.  Check

High profile attack. Check

Death penalty.  Check.  🇺🇸

I think we should consider how the rhetoric of Ilhan Omar led to this, that is how the game is played, right?

Aranda also admitted to police that he had frequented the Bloomington mall for several years and made efforts to talk to women at the mall, “but had been rejected, and the rejection caused him to lash out and be aggressive,” according to the complaint filed in Hennepin County District Court on Monday.

Sounds like one of those incel guys.

Thankfully Trump stopped taking these creatures in en mass. Hillary wanted to bring in 750-1 mill a year more. 

Appropriate punishment will be to toss him out the Moon Door. Make the bad man fly! 

Where's that guy who's always saying (wrongly) that  no Muslim refugees ever killed anyone? 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Was this guy a US citizen?

He probably would’ve been if your girl won

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

He probably would’ve been if your girl won

I thought he was a citizen. I voted for Gary Johnson btw.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

MDC sticking up for the kid tosser 

I just wanted to know if he was a refugee. :thumbsup: 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

I thought he was a citizen. I voted for Gary Johnson btw.

It matters 0 if he is a citizen.  If he is... he shouldn't be. 

Just because you become a citizen, doesn't take the muslim out of you.  You're still anti-American,  pro-liberal. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

It matters 0 if he is a citizen.  If he is... he shouldn't be. 

Just because you become a citizen, doesn't take the muslim out of you.  You're still anti-American,  pro-liberal. 

I was asking if he’s a refugee because I hadn’t heard that and assumed he was born in the US. 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

I was asking if he’s a refugee because I hadn’t heard that and assumed he was born in the US. 

The original article makes no mention, I looked for that specifically. The next question that begs to be asked is that if he is a refugee, should that be noted in a news report?

23 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The original article makes no mention, I looked for that specifically. The next question that begs to be asked is that if he is a refugee, should that be noted in a news report?

If he was I’m assuming it would be noted. Based on the story I read it sounds like mental illness not an act of terrorism so probably not relevant, except that this would be the first case of a refugee killing an American on US soil in at least 40 years.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

If he was I’m assuming it would be noted. Based on the story I read it sounds like mental illness not an act of terrorism so probably not relevant, except that this would be the first case of a refugee killing an American on US soil in at least 40 years.

Pro tip: if you believe in the Quran, you have a mental illness