Sign in to follow this  
t.j. booker

Has anybody ever hired a private detective?

Lately I’ve got the feeling that Gloria has been cheating on me again. It’s just the little things: she seems distant and doesn’t want to cuddle or hold hands like she used to, doesn’t reply to my text messages that fast or answer the phone when I call her at work, wears sexy clothes when she goes out dancing with her friends some of which are buff African American and Latino guys she met at the gym and doesn’t come home until the wee hours of the morning stinking of booze, etc. you know the usual stuff. And when I mention it to her she says I’m being crazy and paranoid and controlling and crazy and if I keep harassing her like this she is never going to feel close enough to me to resume the sexual relations that we used to have over a year ago and would it kill me to eat a salad every once in a while? I could stand to lose a few pounds.

So I was telling my troubles to my buddy Walter the other day and he said he thinks Gloria is cheating. Well I refuse to believe she would do something like that again but he said “TJ I hate to be the one to break it to you but your wife is a cheating ho.”

Well obviously this got my blood boiling so I said “Walter if you ever talk about my queen like that again so help me I’ll ... oh who am I kidding” and I ordered another beer.

Anyway Walt says he knows a private diick that he could put on my wife? I don’t know seems like a huge violation of her privacy and all but maybe he has a point. 

Has anyone hired a private diick for their wife before? 

• Thanks 2

Sounds like the problem is all the private diicks on your wife

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

SpyTecGPS is much cheaper and easier

Ahhh. Technology. Good point. Hey T.J. Booker. Keep us posted. Maybe you can post the videos here and we can have your back on the sleazy dude doing your woman. Make his life not easy.... All very legally that is.

PI are just something you see on TV. Investigating is all done online now, there’s no guy in a trench coat taking pictures and following people around lol. 

3 hours ago, tanatastic said:

PI are just something you see on TV. Investigating is all done online now, there’s no guy in a trench coat taking pictures and following people around lol. 

Couldn't be more wrong. I had my PI license for ten years. I didn't do much surveillance for cheating spouses. Mostly insurance claims. But people cheat. A lot. If you can afford the money, do it. I followed a skank around for four days. The guy knew and was about to graduate and wanted to make sure before he proposed. I busted her at his house while he was working. 

Crazy easy. We are all a creature of habit. Was easy following her around. 

1 minute ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Couldn't be more wrong. I had my PI license for ten years. I didn't do much surveillance for cheating spouses. Mostly insurance claims. But people cheat. A lot. If you can afford the money, do it. I followed a skank around for four days. The guy knew and was about to graduate and wanted to make sure before he proposed. I busted her at his house while he was working. 

nice. sounds like a cool job actually.

You got problems in your life of love
You got a broken heart
He's double dealin' with your best friend
That's when the teardrops start, fella
Pick up the phone
I'm here alone
Or make a social call
Come right in
Forget about him
We'll have ourselves a ball

49 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

How about a separate thread with PI stories?