Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Why do girls scream for gay Asian boys?

Embarrassing. 

What passes for music in 2019. Bigly sad

• Thanks 1

When you find the answer, let me know. My wife is their #1 fan. It's brutal.

This is music:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My gfs sister is obsessed with them. The girl is 11, so she gets a pass, but still, this boy band has their own focking makeup line.

12 minutes ago, edjr said:

Embarrassing. 

What passes for music in 2019. Bigly sad

No different that the boy bands off the 90's or whenever that was.   Such a formula...Dress them generally the same, but have each look slightly different. So the girls an go.."I like the white haired one, or I like the blue haired one, etc etc etc.

Women have in some way dug gay or effeminate guys forever..to a point.  Nothing new here really.   

I still believe as a rule chicks dig guys.....they might liek this little feathery stuff for fun, but when it comes down to it, they still want a MAN.   

Look, I know, I know, I get it; Guys like me have been biitching about this kind of thing since before the Beatles. BUT: 

I saw these guys for literally 3 seconds between commercials on SNL. It was just one of those interstitial cut aways that SNL does   - they weren't even performing.

There's at least a couple of them that are honestly women. They have to be.   Literally, no joke. 

(la

Also - As much as I hate the sound of 14 yo's screaming, it's at least what they 'do'.  

The one thing That is absolutely at the top of my shiit list these days is any 'live' show (late night, etc.) There are literally 40 yo women who 

SCREEEE!!!!! 

At any pause, break, or chance they get.  This is exactly why I never watched Saved By the Bell as a kid. Sure TAT was hot, but the constant AWWWWWOOOOOOHHHHH!!! froom the 'audience' drove me insane.  And not it's grown ass women. 

Even women I've been with at the time have said "I have NEVER made a noise like that as a grown woman." 

I mean, anybody who's ever been to the beach or swimming pool know that little girls squeal in such a way as to make your dog's ears bleed. Okay. But FFS,  you're 35 focking years old. Not only that, they're bouncing up and down, grabbing each other, crying - I mean, WTF?  

Fock, I was at a concert once and this biitch next to us SCREEEEEE''d the ENTIRE show. I'm not talking the intro, or after a song was done,  - THE ENTIRE EFFING TIME. There's NO WAY she heard the show - and she ruined it for / else.  All it took was for one person to say STFUP! and the whole crowd around her chimed in. She/they eventually moved away (smart), but GD, what the F is up with that?  

Seriously, if you're over the age of 16, stop squeeling like a tween who just discovered her breast buds at a Trailer Swift concert. 

• Haha 1

how do we know they are gay?

Oh my fock, what the sh1t was that?  I’ve never heard of them before but apparnatly they are on Saturday Night Live. 

Do they even sing in English at all?  I watched a minute and a half of that, and didn’t understand anything.  I assume it was a different language, yes?

god, that is brutal.  

6 minutes ago, taco breath said:

how do we know they are gay?

If they're gay they're fools..They could pull down so much poosay.....I mean were talking epic levels here.   

20 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

If they're gay they're fools..They could pull down so much poosay.....I mean were talking epic levels here.   

once you get the taste for c0ck, its hard going back.

Can'r remember...was lip synching always part of SNL?   Or were musical acts usually doing their own singing....

It's just dumb to watch acts "sing" in these situations.

This is horrible.

Worse, I've got an 11 year old in China who always borrows her grandmother's phone to listen to music while doing her homework. I need to check in. My son is safe, he listens to the 70s/80s music I do.

Why do girls scream for gay Asian boys?

Let's go right to the source.

Hey patriotsboy,  what's the answer to this question?

On 4/15/2019 at 11:57 AM, supermike80 said:

Their fans are like 9 years old. They want to swoon not give away the poon.

A long, long time ago, when SNL was funny and had an edge, they had Elvis Costello on. He was told not to play "Radio Radio", a song critical of corporate broadcasting.  He did it anyway and was banned from the show. And now this....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A long, long time ago, when SNL was funny and had an edge, they had Elvis Costello on. He was told not to play "Radio Radio", a song critical of corporate broadcasting.  He did it anyway and was banned from the show. And now this....

Yeah.  There was a time when I used to look forward to the live music on SNL.  Lorne has really lost it.  

I don't see SNL much these days but did happen to catch these guys 2nd performance... Holy schnikes was that awful.

12 minutes ago, kutulu said:

I don't see SNL much these days but did happen to catch these guys 2nd performance... Holy schnikes was that awful.

I still DVR every new episode. I deleted the entire thing before it got to their 2nd performance 

On 4/15/2019 at 12:06 PM, supermike80 said:

Can'r remember...was lip synching always part of SNL?   Or were musical acts usually doing their own singing....

It's just dumb to watch acts "sing" in these situations.

Yeah......anything goes in Liberal La La Land nowadays ( Ra Ra Rand ) 

Remember when it was a HUGE Scandal when Ashley Simpson Lip Synced?