wiffleball

Notre Dame on Fire

I'm betting construction accident.

So one of their monuments is on fire? Who are they going to surrender to this time? I think Hitler is dead, no?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sderk said:

So one of their monuments is on fire? Who are they going to surrender to this time? I think Hitler is dead, no?

Well, they already surrendered to the muslims.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Well, they already surrendered to the muslims.

True. They got overrun and then said, "oh, wait, maybe we should lock down our borders now that they are bombing us." And then they ridicule Trump who wants to stop that type of shlt here. 

Just like Canada who says we are mean for not allowing all the illegal immigration, but wants no part of it themselves. 

9 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It took fire fighters 2 hours to respond to the scene. WTF

French fire fighters

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

French fire fighters

Sounds like an oxymoron. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

French fire fighters

They stink

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

French fire fighters

and their method of extinguishing is using their oui oui's 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I'm ashamed that I laughed at that. Well done monsieur. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

And in medieval times they were the knights that say "oui".

1 hour ago, kutulu said:

Does Quasimodo have an alibi?

I have a hunch he does

• Like 1

It's like you guys don't even know the Catholics.  Insurance scam.   

I’ll just leave this right here.

Notre Dame fire follows months of arson, vandalism & desecration of French Catholic Churches

https://www.rt.com/news/456629-french-catholic-churches-attacks/

Macron’s France: Average of Three Church Attacks Per Day

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/03/30/macrons-france-average-of-three-church-attacks-per-day/?fbclid=IwAR328YAq_mBxAE5ElnfZ4SlI7iZL9LjrsMzgoDwgVe6dAFaUS-Sck1bYkIs

For the Libsh!ts that will scream source!!!!

Les églises, victimes d'un inquiétant vandalisme

http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2019/03/28/01016-20190328ARTFIG00098-les-eglises-victimes-d-un-inquietant-vandalisme.php?redirect_premium

.FR (located in France) source. Reiterating the same thing. 

——

Islam is cancer of the earth. Fock every one of them. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I’ll just leave this right here.

Notre Dame fire follows months of arson, vandalism & desecration of French Catholic Churches

https://www.rt.com/news/456629-french-catholic-churches-attacks/

Macron’s France: Average of Three Church Attacks Per Day

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/03/30/macrons-france-average-of-three-church-attacks-per-day/?fbclid=IwAR328YAq_mBxAE5ElnfZ4SlI7iZL9LjrsMzgoDwgVe6dAFaUS-Sck1bYkIs

For the Libsh!ts that will scream source!!!!

Les églises, victimes d'un inquiétant vandalisme

http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2019/03/28/01016-20190328ARTFIG00098-les-eglises-victimes-d-un-inquietant-vandalisme.php?redirect_premium

.FR (located in France) source. Reiterating the same thing. 

——

Islam is cancer of the earth. Fock every one of them. 

Well done.........and here's one for the libs that will scream "BREITBART" :cry:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/car-gas-canisters-near-notre-dame-cathedral-paris-france-police-detained/?fbclid=IwAR05JASs0E112MIdKM5NSlUHSn7asdtKK4i-OboFWVO92DP6GXa8heWJpRA

can I wait till the smoke clears before going out to Snopes to blow the crap out of virtually everything that 90's crybaby posted?

God, we have learned nothing. Here let me make my $75 by stealing a story from the troll farm. did you know that somebody tried to burn down the pedo pizza parlor last night too? Coincidence?

Just now, wiffleball said:

can I wait till the smoke clears before going out to Snopes to blow the crap out of virtually everything that 90's crybaby posted?

snopes. wiffle's source of education. :doh:

• Haha 1

Just now, sderk said:

snopes. wiffle's source of education. :doh:

You guys are so predictable.

you think bouncing around and trolling all the other boards you'd at least pick up some new schtick.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You guys are so predictable.

you think bouncing around and trolling all the other boards you'd at least pick up some new schtick.

I am on no other boards. I am on only this one.  But at least  you have snopes to fall back on. :doh:

logic is pretty predictable

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

God, we have learned nothing. Here let me make my $75 by stealing a story from the troll farm. did you know that somebody tried to burn down the pedo pizza parlor last night too? Coincidence?

I’m waiting. 

May European elections can't get here fast enough.

they can rebuild all they want, but the art and history lost can never be regained

why build a catholic church in France though, when its the most secular nation in the world

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

May European elections can't get here fast enough.

I typed this thinking the cathedral fire was arson related and am getting ahead of myself. It may or may not be, I'd best wait for more information before pointing fingers.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I typed this thinking the cathedral fire was arson related and am getting ahead of myself. It may or may not be, I'd best wait for more information before pointing fingers.

I'm thinking on it more.

I'm far away and no building design expert. Just some a$$hole on the internet who knows nothing and who is no more tuned in than any of you.

This is going to be reported as an accident related the the reconstruction effort no matter if it is or isn't because that's the politically expedient explanation. And that may be true. But if it is arson, unfortunately, I simply have zero faith in the Macron administration or the French press to tell us that. Macron cannot/ will not admit that his immigration policy brought arsonists into teh country. That's unfair to them too I realize, I've put them in a damned if they do/damned if they don't box. But that's the case. I've lost faith in their honesty and will always be suspicious.

The symbolism of the place, the presence of all those Muslims, the frequency of terrorist attacks, the frequency of attacks on French Catholic churches, and the occurrence during Holy Week makes it just smell fishy. It may very well be a real accident, but if it's not, it will be presented to us as one.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'm thinking on it more.

I'm far away and no building design expert. Just some a$$hole on the internet who knows nothing and who is no more tuned in than any of you.

This is going to be reported as an accident related the the reconstruction effort no matter if it is or isn't because that's the politically expedient explanation. And that may be true. But if it is arson, unfortunately, I simply have zero faith in the Macron administration or the French press to tell us that. Macron cannot/ will not admit that his immigration policy brought arsonists into teh country. That's unfair to them too I realize, I've put them in a damned if they do/damned if they don't box. But that's the case. I've lost faith in their honesty and will always be suspicious.

The symbolism of the place, the presence of all those Muslims, the frequency of terrorist attacks, the frequency of attacks on French Catholic churches, and the occurrence during Holy Week makes it just smell fishy. It may very well be a real accident, but if it's not, it will be presented to us as one.

You should watch these. 

&

They are disgusting. I learned everything I need to know about Islam today. Those aren’t Muslims living in the Middle East either. Those are Muslims that live in France.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I'm thinking on it more.

I heard some news report on the radio talking about how the French are reporting that they do not know the cause of the fire, but they know it is not a terrorist act. 

What? Was there some sort of sign that was left on the property saying "No one intentionally did this."? :dunno:

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

You should watch these. 

&

They are disgusting. I learned everything I need to know about Islam today. Those aren’t Muslims living in the Middle East either. Those are Muslims that live in France.

Absolutely disgusting. A great service by Paul Joseph Watson to catch the tweets. Hopefully the apppropriate political parties across Europe get the message to voters.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

It took fire fighters 2 hours to respond to the scene. WTF

Water guns are banned, filling balloons takes time.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Snopes is a joke. Once you let that sink in, the healing can begin.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I'm thinking on it more.

Gonna be nearly impossible to rule it arson. Even if the intent is there, there are so many ways to make a fire appear accidental.  

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Gonna be nearly impossible to rule it arson. Even if the intent is there, there are so many ways to make a fire appear accidental.  

As I recall, but if you could confirm it for me, you're in this line of work and so would know firefighting better than anyone else in the forum.