Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sderk

It's me or them...Peenie continuation after her pulling a peenie..

Recommended Posts

Did peenie pull a peenie?

So to continue...

Peenie thinks I'm a racist because I don't like Cory Booker. So she started a thread about threatening to leave if I didn't leave. But not only did she continue posting, she now pulled a classic peenie stunt and deleted a thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

She deleted it because I directly quoted her being a racist. 

“Tired of all these no lips”

Bet if you go to the Kavanaugh thread she deleted that post too. I think it was page 55.

Also lol @ bier saying she doesn’t race bait. Guys been hanging in SF to long. 

Seek and destroy the racism on this site!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iam90sbaby said:

 

 

hahahahahahHA. I wonder if someone called her the opposite of "no lips", whatever that may be, if she would take that as a racist comment?

hahaahahaahaa. Go peenie go. You can't delete this one. :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Even Volty called her out. 

I wonder what peenie's version of deleting a thread in real life is. 

Actually, I don't want to know. :mellow: That's a big "Yikes" to wish for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

has anyone directrd said poster to teh Footballgheys PSF?

♿

I'm not allowed. I got banned after saying alex cortez is not very smart. They don't like anyone talking honestly about their home girl. :nono:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sderk said:

I'm not allowed. I got banned after saying alex cortez is not very smart. They don't like anyone talking honestly about their home girl. :nono:

i was referring to directing Peenie there- oh, and i was banned over there some 7 years ago for calling Rev. Jesse a shyster  - that's all it took for the hammer and the message "we don't take kindly to racism here"   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

i was referring to directing Peenie there- oh, and i was banned over there some 7 years ago for calling Rev. Jesse a shyster  - that's all it took for the hammer and the message "we don't take kindly to racism here"   

That is what peenie would say. You call out some black dude for being an idiot, and they call you racist. 

And then if you say "but I like what this one black guy says", they call that a token black guy thing to cover up your racism. They are exactly like MDC and peenie are here. But there are more of them. And they ban you there. If MDC and peenie moderated this site, there would only be like 6 folks here.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Peenie is extremely racist.

I will bet any money that there is not a day in her life that she doesn't judge someone based on race alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did she peenie the colonoscopy thread?  I don't see it.  I'm getting ready for explosive diarrhea in a few hours and I want to tell all of you all about it.  :angry:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Did she peenie the colonoscopy thread?  I don't see it.  I'm getting ready for explosive diarrhea in a few hours and I want to tell all of you all about it.  :angry:

She has been cleaning house around here now that 90's got a hold of a couple of her racist comments. 

Interesting. That doesn't sound like someone who wants to actually leave the site. Otherwise, why would she care?

Maybe she left you a personal message and you can call her while you are in the bathroom. She can coach you through it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Corey Booker is another arsehole commie.......nothing racist about it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Peenie and 90's. Don't know much about Strike. Seems like a douche. Seafool is funny, like a clown. He's amusing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like Peenie and 90's. Don't know much about Strike. Seems like a douche. Seafool is funny, like a clown. He's amusing. 

Wow. Interesting. Thanks for joining. Next....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Even Volty called her out. 

...and I'd really appreciate the opportunity to do so again, and again for the next many years, if you don't mind. I really like that she posts here, I like conversing with her, and I value her contributions. Sometimes she has me see things differently, sometimes I have that effect on her, and sometimes, like the time you mention, the conversation stalls and I grit my teeth and walk away from it thinking she's nuts. Honestly, that conversation that you mention, for me, was one of the worst for where where she just couldn't see something that made perfect sense to me and we got nowhere. Or maybe I couldn't see what she was trying to point out. It happens. But I like going through the process and that's not often the result. Then, a week later, some other news event comes forward and we discuss a new topic and maybe get a different result.

She's thoughtful and smart and she'll engage honestly in conversation if anyone wants to engage and not just do drive-by insults.

Somehow you've gotten onto peenie's short list which is disappointing because you know how tight we are and how much I like and respect you. (90sbaby has the commish password for CCDL and he and I exchange PMs about that and other things) Anyway, when peenie is on the brink of quitting the board, I'm not keen on being invoked by someone she's signalled out as one of the reasons she's gotten this far as evidence she should go. Agree or disagree,  her contributions to the discussions are valuable. 

I hope she peenied the "It's me or them" thread because she wants to back off the edge. This thread was started because maybe two of those people want to give her a push over. Please back off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My colonoscopy went well today.  Eating and pooping again.  No sore butt.  No pain.  They gave me propofol during the procedure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

My colonoscopy went well today.  Eating and pooping again.  No sore butt.  No pain.  They gave me propofol during the procedure.

Glad to hear.  I just drank my first purge mixture 5 minutes ago for my colonoscopy tomorrow, woot$#@!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

...and I'd really appreciate the opportunity to do so again, and again for the next many years, if you don't mind. I really like that she posts here, I like conversing with her, and I value her contributions. Sometimes she has me see things differently, sometimes I have that effect on her, and sometimes, like the time you mention, the conversation stalls and I grit my teeth and walk away from it thinking she's nuts. Honestly, that conversation that you mention, for me, was one of the worst for where where she just couldn't see something that made perfect sense to me and we got nowhere. Or maybe I couldn't see what she was trying to point out. It happens. But I like going through the process and that's not often the result. Then, a week later, some other news event comes forward and we discuss a new topic and maybe get a different result.

She's thoughtful and smart and she'll engage honestly in conversation if anyone wants to engage and not just do drive-by insults.

Somehow you've gotten onto peenie's short list which is disappointing because you know how tight we are and how much I like and respect you. (90sbaby has the commish password for CCDL and he and I exchange PMs about that and other things) Anyway, when peenie is on the brink of quitting the board, I'm not keen on being invoked by someone she's signalled out as one of the reasons she's gotten this far as evidence she should go. Agree or disagree,  her contributions to the discussions are valuable. 

I hope she peenied the "It's me or them" thread because she wants to back off the edge. This thread was started because maybe two of those people want to give her a push over. Please back off.

she's a racist.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear you guys wont be happy until this place is just a bunch of Trump supporters sitting around jerking each other off. I dont get it. Peenie brings unique perspective. We should want to hear all different viewpoints. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m with Peenie on this one. I find 2 of the three not worth interacting with.

I can see how Strike can rub people the wrong way, but thankfully, I’ve never run into any issues with him, and he seems to be mellowing. The other two, I won’t respond to anymore, because frankly, I think they’re both vile people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

I’m with Peenie on this one. I find 2 of the three not worth interacting with.

I can see how Strike can rub people the wrong way, but thankfully, I’ve never run into any issues with him, and he seems to be mellowing. The other two, I won’t respond to anymore, because frankly, I think they’re both vile people.

oh no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I swear you guys wont be happy until this place is just a bunch of Trump supporters sitting around jerking each other off. I dont get it. Peenie brings unique perspective. We should want to hear all different viewpoints. 

peenie is a lefty racist.  thats what you want representing the 'other side'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I swear you guys wont be happy until this place is just a bunch of Trump supporters sitting around jerking each other off. I dont get it. Peenie brings unique perspective. We should want to hear all different viewpoints. 

I'm happy with her here or not here. It was her fvcking call to say she would leave if others didn't. How tolerant is that? And her unique perspective included her saying she is sick of hearing from "no lips" people. 

 

Can you imagine if I called her 'fat lips'?

 

Or are you all that dumb that you don't understand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

 

 

She's admitted to me that blacks can't be racists as they don't have the institutional power to be racist.

I'm okay with her freedom of speech but at best she's misguided on the concept of racism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sderk said:

I'm happy with her here or not here. It was her fvcking call to say she would leave if others didn't. How tolerant is that? And her unique perspective included her saying she is sick of hearing from "no lips" people. 

I would be happy if I could read past page 3 of any of these political threads without them turning into the same old recycled insults.  There are intelligent posters here who can make very good arguments for both sides, however those posts are lost in a sea of trash. There are few posters left that have a viewpoint opposing Trump, Peenie was one of them.

 I'm just saying this place is going to be boring as hell once you guys get rid of everyone that doesn't love Trump.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

She's admitted to me that blacks can't be racists as they don't have the institutional power to be racist.

I'm okay with her freedom of speech but at best she's misguided on the concept of racism.

You are taking the high ground on this. And I don't care if peenie is racist honestly. But currently American blacks are more racist than any group in the US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I would be happy if I could read past page 3 of any of these political threads without them turning into the same old recycled insults.  There are intelligent posters here who can make very good arguments for both sides, however those posts are lost in a sea of trash. There are few posters left that have a viewpoint opposing Trump, Peenie was one of them.

 I'm just saying this place is going to be boring as hell once you guys get rid of everyone that doesn't love Trump.

mdc is still here for you to learn from. Or, you could just think for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

...and I'd really appreciate the opportunity to do so again, and again for the next many years, if you don't mind. I really like that she posts here, I like conversing with her, and I value her contributions. Sometimes she has me see things differently, sometimes I have that effect on her, and sometimes, like the time you mention, the conversation stalls and I grit my teeth and walk away from it thinking she's nuts. Honestly, that conversation that you mention, for me, was one of the worst for where where she just couldn't see something that made perfect sense to me and we got nowhere. Or maybe I couldn't see what she was trying to point out. It happens. But I like going through the process and that's not often the result. Then, a week later, some other news event comes forward and we discuss a new topic and maybe get a different result.

She's thoughtful and smart and she'll engage honestly in conversation if anyone wants to engage and not just do drive-by insults.

Somehow you've gotten onto peenie's short list which is disappointing because you know how tight we are and how much I like and respect you. (90sbaby has the commish password for CCDL and he and I exchange PMs about that and other things) Anyway, when peenie is on the brink of quitting the board, I'm not keen on being invoked by someone she's signalled out as one of the reasons she's gotten this far as evidence she should go. Agree or disagree,  her contributions to the discussions are valuable. 

I hope she peenied the "It's me or them" thread because she wants to back off the edge. This thread was started because maybe two of those people want to give her a push over. Please back off.

Okay I will.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

I’m with Peenie on this one. I find 2 of the three not worth interacting with.

I can see how Strike can rub people the wrong way, but thankfully, I’ve never run into any issues with him, and he seems to be mellowing. The other two, I won’t respond to anymore, because frankly, I think they’re both vile people.

No one gives a fock 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, sderk said:

mdc is still here for you to learn from. Or, you could just think for yourself.

I don't think for myself because I prefer every political thread didn't turn into a slapfight? 

Instead of a political thread consisting of posters actualy discussing the topic, you prefer the same insults over and over again?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Okay I will.

Thanks. It's a tough forum to be different in and peenie has always been an odd match. An easy target to get bullied. We grind through people, but she soldiers on. She's tough in that regard for the abuse she takes but fragile in other ways, such as peenieing threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Glad to hear.  I just drank my first purge mixture 5 minutes ago for my colonoscopy tomorrow, woot$#@!

Thanks.  Good for you getting this done, it's so very important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Thanks. It's a tough forum to be different in and peenie has always been an odd match. An easy target to get bullied. We grind through people, but she soldiers on. She's tough in that regard for the abuse she takes but fragile in other ways, such as peenieing threads.

What abuse does she take that anyone else on this site doesn't get? Especially since she complains constantly. She's a classic whiner. Old Maid comes on here and whines constantly but at least she doesn't always try to play the victim. The Old Maid is just a used up old prop but she at least admits it even if she isn't likable. She doesn't need people's approval like peenie does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, OldMaid said:

I’m with Peenie on this one. I find 2 of the three not worth interacting with.

I can see how Strike can rub people the wrong way, but thankfully, I’ve never run into any issues with him, and he seems to be mellowing. The other two, I won’t respond to anymore, because frankly, I think they’re both vile people.

You go girl. Get your Cher on miss LA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OldMaid said:

I’m with Peenie on this one. I find 2 of the three not worth interacting with.

I can see how Strike can rub people the wrong way, but thankfully, I’ve never run into any issues with him, and he seems to be mellowing. The other two, I won’t respond to anymore, because frankly, I think they’re both vile people.

:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

No one gives a fock 

About you?  You're right.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I would be happy if I could read past page 3 of any of these political threads without them turning into the same old recycled insults.  There are intelligent posters here who can make very good arguments for both sides, however those posts are lost in a sea of trash. There are few posters left that have a viewpoint opposing Trump, Peenie was one of them.

 I'm just saying this place is going to be boring as hell once you guys get rid of everyone that doesn't love Trump.

Or we can get back to posting on subjects not politically related.

Fact is in this current environment that wont happen with posters from opposing sides, they wont allow it for whatever reason.

Subject matter doesn't make a difference at some point they will turn it into a political slap fight, it's the main reason I don't post here much anymore and I've been here for some time.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

Or we can get back to posting on subjects not politically related.

Fact is in this current environment that wont happen with posters from opposing sides, they wont allow it for whatever reason.

Subject matter doesn't make a difference at some point they will turn it into a political slap fight, it's the main reason I don't post here much anymore and I've been here for some time.

This post is MAGA.  :pointstosky:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×