Sign in to follow this  
sderk

It's me or them...Peenie continuation after her pulling a peenie..

I've avoided this and the other thread but fock it.  Fock Peenie.  Almost everyone has gotten in to it with someone else here.  And there's usually a reason.  In my case, Peenie has called me a racist for simply making the statement that I'm not normally attracted to black chicks but found Stacy Dash to be gorgeous.  Somehow that's racist?  She's made similarly idiotic racist accusations over the years.  She deletes threads that have valuable discussions in them.  No, Peenie, just because you start a thread doesn't mean you own it and any content in it.  I don't know why anyone even responds to her threads.  There should be a boycott until she promises to never delete one again and, if she does, the boycott should be permanent.  Her racist viewpoints disgust me.  We will never eliminate racism when the supposedly educated people of color continue to push the racism button.  So fock Peenie.  Oh, and BTW miss Peenie, there is an ignore function on this bored.  If you really don't want to deal with a few of us put us on ignore.  It worked well for me when I got sick of Sho.  I encourage you to take advantage of it but I will continue to call you out for your racism whenever you post it.  And if Volty doesn't llike that, fock him too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Going on the record here, I have an unhealthy affection for Stacey Dash....    😍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Going on the record here, I have an unhealthy affection for Stacey Dash....    😍

Only a phag wouldn't.  She is chocolate perfection.  :wub:

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Only a phag wouldn't.  She is chocolate perfection.  :wub:

Wait a minute. Hold your horses dude. I get it, Ray and you like the type, which is perfectly fine, but not my cup of tea. :nono:

https://www.google.com/search?q=stacey+dash&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS841US841&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=WjyrNzqIPU_3zM%3A%2Cxe6a4lScIokoGM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kSAsO7hkmAKx8CS4wQCzWFtcAxQyw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi6l_fg-NThAhUsT98KHXISA0kQ9QEwA3oECAgQCA&cshid=1555429156062737#imgrc=rkScsL80eDH08M:&vet=1

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

She’s over 50, she’s an extremely attractive woman, come on. 

23 minutes ago, Strike said:

I've avoided this and the other thread but fock it.  Fock Peenie.  Almost everyone has gotten in to it with someone else here.  And there's usually a reason.  In my case, Peenie has called me a racist for simply making the statement that I'm not normally attracted to black chicks but found Stacy Dash to be gorgeous.  Somehow that's racist?  She's made similarly idiotic racist accusations over the years.  She deletes threads that have valuable discussions in them.  No, Peenie, just because you start a thread doesn't mean you own it and any content in it.  I don't know why anyone even responds to her threads.  There should be a boycott until she promises to never delete one again and, if she does, the boycott should be permanent.  Her racist viewpoints disgust me.  We will never eliminate racism when the supposedly educated people of color continue to push the racism button.  So fock Peenie.  Oh, and BTW miss Peenie, there is an ignore function on this bored.  If you really don't want to deal with a few of us put us on ignore.  It worked well for me when I got sick of Sho.  I encourage you to take advantage of it but I will continue to call you out for your racism whenever you post it.  And if Volty doesn't llike that, fock him too.

I'm with you dude. Not on the Dash comment but so be it. There are a lot of black women that are not attracted to white dudes. Are they racist? Not because of that if they are.

I'm sick of being called a racist because i don't like the looks of some chick, or because I think Cory Booker is an assh0le.

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

She’s over 50, she’s an extremely attractive woman, come on. 

Here is a beautiful woman over 50. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=attractive+women+over+50&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS841US841&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=QgP0UyN6RYbRrM%3A%2CgBgan_TCteLapM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kSHifmNWUC1vhMT65O9BL4dKtL8mg&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiV7e6F-9ThAhXpV98KHc7lCtIQ9QEwCnoECAcQGA#imgrc=4X0JYkT1ZOLJCM:&vet=1

For Dash- I just can't get into that weightlifter face she got going on. 

But again. I am not calling her ugly. Just not my type.

14 minutes ago, sderk said:

I made that comment probably 10-12 years ago, so like 9.5-11.5 years before you existed here.  She was smoking at the time and still is for her age. 

36 minutes ago, Strike said:

Well-said!  Retweet!  

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

I made that comment probably 10-12 years ago, so like 9.5-11.5 years before you existed here.  She was smoking at the time.

32 minutes ago, Strike said:

"...I'm not normally attracted to black chicks but found Stacy Dash to be gorgeous..."

I just thought it was today. Anyway, I don't judge anyone on their taste in looks. Looks are as subjective as can be for each person. Peenie has also called me a racist for not finding some black chick attractive. What can you do? She is just whacko at times. And racist. :dunno:

Look, yes it is true that Peenie has racist tendencies,  but that is pretty common.  ALL people all over the world also have them. 

In the US is has become political capital, and as such it has been weaponized.

Peenie used to be much worse and I submit that over time she has both mellowed AND delivered some excellent counterpoints and viewpoints from her perspectives.

I do not hold her entirely accountable, she has been manipulated and groomed all her life to believe things that either are patently false or cannot be proven. She was trained and harvested to honor the liberal/leftist cult.

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Look, yes it is true that Peenie has racist tendencies,  but that is pretty common.  ALL people all over the world also have them. 

Peenie used to be much worse and I submit that over time she has both mellowed AND delivered some excellent counterpoints and viewpoints from her perspectives.

I do not hold her entirely accountable, she has been manipulated and groomed all her life to believe things that either are patently false or cannot be proven. She was trained and harvested to honor the liberal/leftist cult.

That's all well and good.  But if she posts something racist she gets called out on it.  In the most recent post of hers that I called out she said EVERY post in the thread was calling black people bad things.  So I asked her to back that up because I didn't see what she said was being posted.  I'm sorry she doesn't like being asked to actually support her statements but I'm not going to stop. 

I don't want peenie to feel bad or want to leave, same for anyone else here, even if they call me names, but I think she needs to come to terms that she is going to be treated as an equal here. Which means, she will get beaten up by others for having some crazy viewpoints. Because that is quite often what happens here.

Makes me wonder if anyone on this site is really a bad person in real life. Even the people that I often times don't agree with here, I mostly assume they are good folk in real life. I wonder if that is me being naive.   

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

That's all well and good.  But if she posts something racist she gets called out on it.  In the most recent post of hers that I called out she said EVERY post in the thread was calling black people bad things.  So I asked her to back that up because I didn't see what she said was being posted.  I'm sorry she doesn't like being asked to actually support her statements but I'm not going to stop. 

Right. This response is also taught.  Look at Omar, she is called out on her evil thoughts and her immediate reaction is much the same. We have a group of people who have been conditioned to respond this way, and society rewards them for it as well.

I am not attempting to condone it, but I have enjoyed the verbal back and forth with her, I get why it p!sses you off and I think your response is justified.

Just noting that Peenie has showed some progress over time.

40 minutes ago, sderk said:

Makes me wonder if anyone on this site is really a bad person in real life. Even the people that I often times don't agree with here, I mostly assume they are good folk in real life. I wonder if that is me being naive.   

I have told that idiot Newbie millions of times that I am nothing like I act on here that this is just something to do to pass the day...

2 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Right. This response is also taught.  Look at Omar, she is called out on her evil thoughts and her immediate reaction is much the same. We have a group of people who have been conditioned to respond this way, and society rewards them for it as well.

I am not attempting to condone it, but I have enjoyed the verbal back and forth with her, I get why it p!sses you off and I think your response is justified.

Just noting that Peenie has showed some progress over time.

What about MDC? Any progress on that front? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

What about MDC? Any progress on that front? :dunno:

No, sadly not. There was time when MDC was genuinely interesting and entertaining, but that was long ago.  

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Thanks.  Good for you getting this done, it's so very important.

Colonoscopy went well.  4 small polyps which they'll biopsy; if pre-cancer I'll go back in 3 years, if not then 5 years.  :cheers:

• Like 1

Peenie is just pawn in game of life. 

7 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Colonoscopy went well.  4 small polyps which they'll biopsy; if pre-cancer I'll go back in 3 years, if not then 5 years.  :cheers:

Good :cheers:  I had one small polyp in the rectum and he said those usually are not pre-cancerous but I'll get an official pathology report in a week or so.  He said get another colonoscopy in 5 years no matter what because he said it would be 5 years with this polyp and/or 5 years with a family history.

10 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Good :cheers:  I had one small polyp in the rectum and he said those usually are not pre-cancerous but I'll get an official pathology report in a week or so.  He said get another colonoscopy in 5 years no matter what because he said it would be 5 years with this polyp and/or 5 years with a family history.

This should be known as the rholio rule.  If you are 50 or over and haven't had one, get off your ass (pardon the pun) and do it.  As my wife said today, two days of discomfort to save your life, pretty good tradeoff.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This should be known as the rholio rule.  If you are 50 or over and haven't had one, get off your ass (pardon the pun) and do it.  As my wife said today, two days of discomfort to save your life, pretty good tradeoff.  :thumbsup:

My girlfriend got on my ass (no pun intended) to get it done.  Kind of a relief to have it done now especially since it was my first.  Rholio inspired me too.  And I saw how much my dad and grandpa suffered with having surgery, fock that, I don't want a knife to my abdomen like that.  My dad got sepsis after surgery and almost died from it.  My grandpa did die from prostate cancer that metastisized to his bones.  He was still farming the day he fell down his bones got so weak.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah.  I'm 52 and haven't had one, and had diverticulitis 18 months ago.  Got a physical scheduled for next month.  Gonna talk to him about it.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yeah.  I'm 52 and haven't had one, and had diverticulitis 18 months ago.  Got a physical scheduled for next month.  Gonna talk to him about it.

Do it man.  I'm not a doctor but since penny left us, I'll propose that another gastro issue is even more reason to do it.  

This is my second one since my dad died from colon cancer.  I can't tell you how much of a relief it is to know (barring some really bad luck) that I'm safe for another 3 years minimum.

9 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I started asking for a "check" in my early 40's when my doc was this cute little asian chick.  She would say "meestah <name redacted>, weee downt need to do dat evrway time....."....and i would say that i just felt safer if we could.....and if she wanted to have any interns observe to see how it should be done, i was fine with that......

😏

I started asking for a "check" in my early 40's when my doc was this cute little asian chick.  She would say "meestah <name redacted>, weee downt need to do dat evrway time....."....and i would say that i just felt safer if we could.....and if she wanted to have any interns observe to see how it should be done, i was fine with that......

😏

That is a digital prostate exam, not a colonoscopy. 

I had a doctor when I was in my 20's who was a really hot young female.  I so wanted her to give me whatever exams were available (turn and cough, hernia, testicular cancer, prostate, etc.), but she did a good job resisting my charms.  :lol:  

3 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I had a doctor when I was in my 20's who was a really hot young female.  I so wanted her to give me whatever exams were available (turn and cough, hernia, testicular cancer, prostate, etc.), but she did a good job resisting my charms.  :lol:  

I'm on my second hot PA for an annual mole check.  I stand there in my underwear while an attractive chick runs her fingers all over my body.  I haven't popped wood yet but, hey, never say never!  :banana:

46 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm on my second hot PA for an annual mole check.  I stand there in my underwear while an attractive chick runs her fingers all over my body.  I haven't popped wood yet but, hey, never say never!  :banana:

I imagine they get their knuckles glazed every once in a while.  :o

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I imagine they get their knuckles glazed every once in a while.  :o

Hazard of the job.  :D

30 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Hazard of the job.  :D

Creepy... Very creepy...

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Creepy... Very creepy...

No, it's not.  It's juvenile humor which we do all of the time here.  I'm not surprised that you don't see the difference though.  :(

• Like 1

Just now, jerryskids said:

No, it's not.  It's juvenile humor which we do all of the time here.  I'm not surprised that you don't see the difference though.  :(

Creepy actually...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

There are pills that can help with that......

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Peenie>Strike/Seajerk

Strike/Seajerk > troubadouche

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sderk said:

Strike/Seajerk > troubadouche

Good one. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good one. 

Thanks. 

On 4/17/2019 at 6:34 AM, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Last year our regular doctor retired so my wife and I had to find new ones.  She's been a lot happier with hers and suggested I should start seeing her as well. I basically said no way since she's a cute young Indian chick and I'd be worried about getting wood. 

And no, I'm not ghey by preferring a male doctor as I explained to my wife that during hernia check neither one of us wants to be there. Just cough and get it done. 

I'm glad some of the ladies on here can be a little self depricating. I don't understand why it gets called out. It's all in good fun.

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I'm glad some of the ladies on here can be a little self depricating.

Sexy. Especially when they talk about their privates being like a bottomless pit. Oh....baby.......