Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

PI Stories By Bunny

Did surveillance and served subpoenas on Cash Money Records in St Rose, La. I'm as white as they come. They were selling cars out of a used car lot. I fawking Fawk up their entire operation.

How? I handed them all supoemas after I got in the labirimth of their office. How did I get in?  Me: I got a check for 50 grand. Place smells like weed and feet. Who's signing for this chick?  Those brothers thought I was crazy. 

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I thought this was going to be about 3.14159 kinda stuff. 😮

I was hoping for cherry. 

She's my.......

9 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

They were selling cars out of a used car lot. 

:dunno:

Thread title promised stories.  Only one story.  Thread did not deliver.

Sounds like you served them some papers. They have yet to make a television show about a process server. 

Tell the one where you fock a big fat black chick.  I'm assuming there's one.

Did you get to meet Little Wayne?

8 hours ago, Kanil said:

Thread title promised stories.  Only one story.  Thread did not deliver.

Take the win.

Sorry guys. Long night. Divorce papers came in last week. Met a spicy Latin woman who has made me VERY happy. Came for the first time in 20 years from a bj. Great ass and is everything my ex wasn't. My labido is in overdrive. Can't barely keep up with her, much less this place. :lol:

• Like 1

When Jean Claude Van Dam was accused of rape, I did the background work on her. Met him.

Cash Money was selling, their CP, used cars that may have been, not theirs. 

Did some fat black chick for a lead on finding a guy who owned an ice cream truck that ran over a kid in NO. Met her at a bar called Crickets. Thanks NOPD.

Helped a friend learn his fiancé was fawking every cowboy in site at a bar called Mud Bugs whilst he was trying to finish his last year of school. 

Seeing the black and white photos of Mansfields decapated head from the accident she had here.

There are more...

37 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Sorry guys. Long night. Divorce papers came in last week. Met a spicy Latin woman who has made me VERY happy. Came for the first time in 20 years from a bj. Great ass and is everything my ex wasn't. My labido is in overdrive. Can't barely keep up with her, much less this place. :lol:

Sorry for the divorce papers but glad you found a girl who can give a proper bj.  :cheers:

15 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Ummm.  I think that you may be drinking heavily again with blackouts or you had a BJ that took 5 weeks to complete.

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:07 AM, BunnysBastatrds said:

I came from a bj for the first time in twenty years. Yeah me!!! 

12 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Ummm.  I think that you may be drinking heavily again with blackouts or you had a BJ that took 5 weeks to complete.

While that sounds fun in theory, I don't think it is worth missing the NCAA tourney.  Then again I'm old... :dunno: