Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Road Rage

Check out the first one, i think the cop may have shot him in the face.....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Was that the cop that was screaming in the first video?

Sure seemed like it.

32 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Now we know why they're called pigs

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

I think she used that as a technique to startle the dude and to alert her coworker to come over and shoot the dude in the face.

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Seriously, she was squealing worse than Ned Beatty in Deliverance.

And a hun? Never stand that close that a perp can grab your f****** weapon.

F****** me too is going to get some people killed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sderk said:

I think she used that as a technique to startle the dude and to alert her coworker to come over and shoot the dude in the face.

Tactical squeeling. 😄

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Chick cop. I would have shot the guy thru the windshield if I was the dude cop. Probably good I picked another career path. 

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Tactical squeeling. 😄

Yep. Who needs a whistle? Thing is, that dude in the car didn't even looked phased by it. He must have been drunk as hell.

Thank God she had lumpy the cop as back up. Jesus, shaq ran from backcourt with more urgency.

It's like having grimace as your QRF.

27 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Thank God she had lumpy the cop as back up. Jesus, shaq ran from backcourt with more urgency.

It's like having grimace as your QRF.

I am thinking that he showed up in another car. He might not know what went down, which would explain why didn't shoot the guy sooner.

2 hours ago, sderk said:

Or you've never had a gun pointed at your face.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Tactical squeeling. 😄

Wonder if she started crying and lamenting on how rough it was to see his brains afterwards?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Or you've never had a gun pointed at your face.

What? So you are thinking that her screaming was her losing her cool rather than using it as a tactic? Something tells me you have been in doors sitting on the lazy boy a little too much in your life.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sderk said:

What? So you are thinking that her screaming was her losing her cool rather than using it as a tactic? Something tells me you have been in doors sitting on the lazy boy a little too much in your life.

Haha... you know zero about me.  I have been in her shoes.  You really don't know until it happens to you.  She grabbed his gun... stopped from getting shot. 

I think she screamed cause she was in fear for her life.  She was scared out of her goard.

Bad guy got shot in the face... seems like a win to me.

I'd love to see your moves in that situation Hollywood.  :D

26 minutes ago, sderk said:

🍿 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Haha... you know zero about me.  I have been in her shoes.  You really don't know until it happens to you.  She grabbed his gun... stopped from getting shot.  Bad guy got shot in the face... seems like a win to me.

I'd love to see your moves in that situation Hollywood.  :D

Thing is hot shot, I did have a gun pulled on me and I got out of it successfully. Secondly tough guy, my comment was a compliment to her, not a cut down at all. 

Internet tough guy you are, just waiting for the right thread to post how you had a gun pulled on you. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

Thing is hot shot, I did have a gun pulled on me and I got out of it successfully. Secondly tough guy, my comment was a compliment to her, not a cut down at all. 

Internet tough guy you are, just waiting for the right thread to post how you had a gun pulled on you. 

Dude: He is a pro. Leads tactical teams into rooms and shiot.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

Ya.. re-read your origional post... you were complimenting her.. or giving her the benefit of a doubt.  Apologies...   I think you're wrong though.  I think she was scared as fock.

As far as me being an internet toughguy... :D You got me... totally.

2 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Ya.. re-read your origional post... you were complimenting her.. or giving her the benefit of a doubt.  Apologies...   I think you're wrong though.  I think she was scared as fock.

As far as me being an internet toughguy... :D. You got me... totally.

I never said she wasn't scared. Only a crazy person wouldn't be. I just thought her screams were forced to alert for help. Not because she lost her cool.

And of course I don't know you and vice versa, but jumping in and getting on me about how I have never been in tough situations but you have just seemed a bit self absorbed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sderk said:

I never said she wasn't scared. Only a crazy person wouldn't be. I just thought her screams were forced to alert for help. Not because she lost her cool.

I am not a pro, cop or nothing, but I think she totally lost her cool, and was screaming for what ever help she could get. She did manage to come out alive, and the adrenalin she worked up is probably a reason why. 

• Like 1

Just now, sderk said:

Maybe... but meh... I think cool was gone she was in primal brain mode.  Screaming in terror... grabbed the gun though... stopped the bad guy.  Her reptile brain remembered her training and grabbed it... being that close.

99% boredom... and all that.

6 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Maybe... but meh... I think cool was gone she was in primal brain mode.  Screaming in terror... grabbed the gun though... stopped the bad guy.  Her reptile brain remembered her training and grabbed it... being that close.

99% boredom... and all that.

So  I was giving her more credit than you are, but you were coming at me first for saying something about her.

Oh well. It's a message board. It happens all the time I guess.

13 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

I think cool was gone she was in primal brain mode.  

This.  If youve heard that scream before, it sticks in your brain.  The scream right before someone thinks their gonna die. She was flat out bargaining for her life. Thats why you train under stress.  Looks like she had just enough to pull through.  Props to her.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, sderk said:

Thing is hot shot, I did have a gun pulled on me and I got out of it successfully. 

Oh, you squealed like a pig getting gelded by an angry Muslim too? 😵🐖

25 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

I am not a pro, cop or nothing, but I think she totally lost her cool, and was screaming for what ever help she could get. She did manage to come out alive, and the adrenalin she worked up is probably a reason why. 

Well that and the perps ears were bleeding.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This.  If youve heard that scream before, it sticks in your brain.  The scream right before someone thinks their gonna die. She was flat out bargaining for her life. Thats why you train under stress.  Looks like she had just enough to pull through.  Props to her.

You gotta give her credit for hanging on and at least trying to disarm. After she initially grabbed the guys arm, she could have gotten away around the vehicle fairly easily out of site but the guy may have just started shooting all over the place. Fight or flight. She fought. 

I guess you could say she's no Liam Neeson. But come on...

• Like 1

What was the moron in the last video doing? Speeding up and stopping in the middle of the road twice and then getting out of his car to start a fight or something?

Dude is lucky he didn't die. 

10 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Check out the first one, i think the cop may have shot him in the face.....

That first one............big fat female cop definitely gives ammo to those who think women shouldn't be in that job. Wrestled with the gun and didn't draw hers while screaming like a stuck pig, pleading for perp not to shoot her. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

That first one............big fat female cop definitely gives ammo to those who think women shouldn't be in that job. Wrestled with the gun and didn't draw hers while screaming like a stuck pig, pleading for perp not to shoot her. 

Or any fat a$$ for that matter. In my law enforcement academy, I can distinctly remember watching jail interviews with thugs that had attacked or killed LEOs.  In an overwhelming majority if cases, the thug said the officers appearence made them make a split second decision to assault the officer. They specifically mention sloppy uniform and level of fitness.

16 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Wonder if she started crying and lamenting on how rough it was to see his brains afterwards?

zing

Really makes you wonder when they called The THIN Blue line. Most cops I see these days have a waistline that starts at 50.

These fackers have to call for backup just to get out of a deep couch.

Is there seriously no fitness test for 🐖?