Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

NFL Schedule 2019

Where teams and fantasy players play weeks 14-16 greatly affects my rankings more than most.  It is one of the few advantages in fantasy football that has not been exploited to it's value.

The schedule release is like the Christmas gift you get to open on Christmas eve while you have to wait to open your main present on draft day.

Love this time of year in the NFL

10 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

NFL Schedule will be announced tomorrow evening, 8 pm Eastern. 👍

:bench:

International Games...

London

Chicago Bears vs. Oakland Raiders, Sunday, Oct. 6, 1 p.m. ET, at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Carolina Panthers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday, Oct. 13, 9:30 a.m. ET at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Los Angeles Rams, Sunday, Oct. 27, 1 p.m. ET at Wembley Stadium

Houston Texans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, Sunday, Nov. 3, 9:30 a.m. ET at Wembley Stadium

Mexico

Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Chargers, Monday, Nov. 18, 8:15 pm. ET at Estadio Azteca

I really don't care for these early morning start times. 😕

12 hours ago, Smileseers said:

Where teams and fantasy players play weeks 14-16 greatly affects my rankings more than most.  It is one of the few advantages in fantasy football that has not been exploited to it's value.

The schedule release is like the Christmas gift you get to open on Christmas eve while you have to wait to open your main present on draft day.

Love this time of year in the NFL

It's something to consider, but I really don't put much weight into it this early in the year as there are too many variables. Great defenses become bad ones, bad ones become good ones, players get hurt etc. I think looking at a players week 14-16 schedule before week 5 or 6 is too early to put a ton of stock into it. On draft day it may be a minor consideration of mine, but in the end I'm drafting the person who I think has the better year. Although like most things in fantasy football, it's highly league and roster size dependent. 

I think the Bears will win at least 11 games this year.

I think the Bears will win 16 games this season. 

19 hours ago, weepaws said:

I think the Bears will win 16 games this season. 

not possible since the chiefs are going undefeated

The way the last what seven months have gone, I think KC fans will lucky if they have enough players left on the team to even field a team. 

KC doesn’t even make the playoffs this season, and I did say the same thing late last season. 

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 1:30 AM, weepaws said:

The way the last what seven months have gone, I think KC fans will lucky if they have enough players left on the team to even field a team. 

KC doesn’t even make the playoffs this season, and I did say the same thing late last season. 

pfftttt

On 4/19/2019 at 11:39 AM, cmh6476 said:

not possible since the chiefs are going undefeated

Who is going to fill in for Hill this year?

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 6:28 PM, sderk said:

Who is going to fill in for Hill this year?

your mom :banana: