Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Please stop reporting this chick on instagram!!!

Otherwise, she might have to get a real job or prostitute herself or something.  😭

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

How do you get paid for this shiit?

Show your twat

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Old Maid made a video.

Ahh... so it's like a medical video of particular women's problems. I get it. That chick doesn't stop talking about them on this site. I can't imagine what she is like in real life. Nasty. To oldmaids credit though, she did delete a lot of them after I called her out about them. I have them copied though since she mentioned she wants to go to the moderator about me.

• Thanks 1

Alright... so now this kid is completely off his rocker. 

I have never, nor will I ever delete any posts that I’ve made. Everyone here knows that-because there’s nothing that’s been posted that is even remotely worthy of deleting. Everyone on this site, with the exception of sderp, knows it’s a running joke. It’s what we do around here. Drobs has no neck, Sux is a cat focker, etc.

So, if any posts are missing, it would be because sderp ran off and complained bout them, because he was in fear of getting perma banned again.

I think if I were a Brazilianaire, Id put a bounty on the head of every so-called social media influencer.

Couple of questions.....

1) Is this real or a parody?

2) Assuming its real, what is her content? What is her "theme"? So I can understand if she is having an "aha" moment about free markets.....and, perhaps she is leftist and deserves to starve.

2 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Couple of questions.....

1) Is this real or a parody?

2) Assuming its real, what is her content? What is her "theme"? So I can understand if she is having an "aha" moment about free markets.....and, perhaps she is leftist and deserves to starve.

Has to be parody. The only thing that could make me believe it's not a parody is her nails cry out as ghetto.

12 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Alright... so now this kid is completely off his rocker. 

I have never, nor will I ever delete any posts that I’ve made. Everyone here knows that-because there’s nothing that’s been posted that is even remotely worthy of deleting. Everyone on this site, with the exception of sderp, knows it’s a running joke. It’s what we do around here. Drobs has no neck, Sux is a cat focker, etc.

So, if any posts are missing, it would be because sderp ran off and complained bout them, because he was in fear of getting perma banned again.

"sderp". :) 

For the record, I used a scrabble bag to pull my  screen name. 5 letters in a row. It is awesome to see people make fun of my screen name to try to make me feel bad or something. And yes you did delete posts. "Hotdog down the hallway", etc about your personal bits...

It's ok dude. No worries. Stop following me around and starting new threads about me and all is good. You can even go on and continue making posts like:

OldMaid

• FF Geek
  • OldMaid

It's a 12 Geeks 1 Cup thing... I just killed WhiteWonder.

And a demon just crawled out of my snatch. :o