Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Buttigieg eliminates O'Rourke

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Yeah...almost ironic...

You going out for a butt gig?

Had an awesome butt gig over the weekend!!

Butt gig.

Peter/butt gig. 

1 minute ago, Mookz said:

Butt gig.

Peter/butt gig. 

What a great name for a gay guy.

Like Ryan Longwell for a placekicker or Tim Duncan for a power forward.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

What a great name for a gay guy.

Like Ryan Longwell for a placekicker or Tim Duncan for a power forward.

I use to work with a gay guy named Richard Brown.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

I use to work with a gay guy named Richard Brown.

:lol:

Blacks are not turning out to vote for a five foot tall fruitcake. Ain't happening. I know those people, I once walked amongst them. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Blacks are not turning out to vote for a five foot tall fruitcake. Ain't happening. I know those people, I once walked amongst them. 

The blacks, the five footers, or the fruitcakes?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The blacks, the five footers, or the fruitcakes?

The blacks. I wish I walked amongst five footers. I'd be the tall guy then. I've known fruitcakes, never had problem with them. My congressman is one, and I regret voting for him.  Only cares about LGBTLMNOP stuff. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wish I walked amongst five footers. I'd be the tall guy then.

You're welcome to visit China.

Although the stereotype is changing as their average height is increasing, proper nutrition does wonders.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They have proven they aren't turning en masse out for anyone who doesn't look like themselves.  Doesn't matter.  2020 is a throwaway for the Dems.  They got the house, they are going after the Senate, and should have it due to a numbers game.   They know they can't beat Trump, so why not throw up a token to be opposition.  

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They have proven they aren't turning en masse out for anyone who doesn't look like themselves.  Doesn't matter.  2020 is a throwaway for the Dems.  They got the house, they are going after the Senate, and should have it due to a numbers game.   They know they can't beat Trump, so why not throw up a token to be opposition.  

They may or may not retain the House in 2020 just like they may or may not take the Senate or may or may not beat Trump. Lots can happen between now and the election and things are not nearly settling into place. 

On paper Trump is really vulnerable but you can always count on the Dems tripping over their own diiks.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

On paper Trump is really vulnerable but you can always count on the Dems tripping over their own diiks.

Obama warned them a week or two ago to be wary of conducting a circular firing squad but that seems to be what's unfolding.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Obama warned them a week or two ago to be wary of conducting a circular firing squad but that seems to be what's unfolding.

The media is doing that, I have not seen it from the Dem's just yet.

If they are smart they will let their propaganda arm(CNN/MSNBC) float some things out, gauge the response, and then come out with their actual response.

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Can you imagine if this butt pirate or any butt pirate for that matter was voted in? 

-hot lesbians would be outlawed

If that happened, time to buy a gun, game on$#@!  :bandana:

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Let's hope the unfock themselves before the election.

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

but you can always count on the Dems tripping over their own diiks.

It is exactly what is happening. Their own ineptness will get Trump another four years. 

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

They may or may not retain the House in 2020 just like they may or may not take the Senate or may or may not beat Trump. Lots can happen between now and the election and things are not nearly settling into place. 

Maybe the house could turn.  As far as the Senate goes Republicans have an 8 seat advantage and have to defend 22 seats, at least 5 of which are complete toss ups.  It's a coinflip. 

The Dems have no name recognition, no charismatic outlier, no tenured politician running for Pres right now with an election in 19 months.   Trumps approval rating is at an all time high.  His tax breaks worked. His other plans are starting to bear fruit.  He is exiting a very taxing (and fraudulent) investigation with a win.  And he is really quiet.  Right now, only the complete wackjobs on the left are saying anything about him.  He is going to win rather easily (barring any huge unforeseen development). 

1 minute ago, BiPolarBear said:

It is exactly what is happening. Their own ineptness will get Trump another four years. 

Or perhaps Trumps eptness. 

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

He never should have won the first election, but the dems put up the worst candidate in the history of everything. I could go on forever about how ugly, butch, and kunty Hillary is, but I won't. All they had to do was select someone without as much baggage and it was theirs. Now this time around they are going about it a different way, albeit a stupid way once again. Look at this dog and pony show of female and minority candidates that are so far left or like cack in their ass they chase off he true moderate voters. 

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That happens whenever the party that’s out of the WH is going to pick a candidate to run against a sitting president. There is always going to be a power struggle between the establishment v newcomers and the more fringe vs the middle road.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

That happens whenever the party that’s out of the WH is going to pick a candidate to run against a sitting president. There is always going to be a power struggle between the establishment v newcomers and the more fringe vs the middle road.

Just one of 50 reasons why incumbent presidents win a vast majority of the time.

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

He never should have won the first election, but the dems put up the worst candidate in the history of everything. I could go on forever about how ugly, butch, and kunty Hillary is, but I won't. All they had to do was select someone without as much baggage and it was theirs. Now this time around they are going about it a different way, albeit a stupid way once again. Look at this dog and pony show of female and minority candidates that are so far left or like cack in their ass they chase off he true moderate voters. 

I never thought I would read one of your post and write:

This

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

The ones I know, I don't like so the establishment ones are all out: Biden, Bernie, Beto, Harris, Warren, Booker, Gillibrand. Not interested. The more I know, the more I dislike. Klobashar isn't in this group because I don't dislike her, but I'm not intrigued either and won't be looking her way.

Yang and Gabbard seem fine. I like Gravel, he's funny. Frankly, I'm hearing good things about Buttgig but I'm just so focking sick of LBGT nonsense, that I've not bothered yet to give him a listen. That's unfair, I likely should and soon since he's generating some buzz. 

Then there are some governors I don't know all that well that could be decent, Hickenlooper seems OK at a surface level look.

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

The ones I know, I don't like so the establishment ones are all out: Biden, Bernie, Beto, Harris, Warren, Booker, Gillibrand. Not interested. The more I know, the more I dislike. Klobashar isn't in this group because I don't dislike her, but I'm not intrigued either and won't be looking her way.

Yang and Gabbard seem fine. I like Gravel, he's funny. Frankly, I'm hearing good things about Buttgig but I'm just so focking sick of LBGT nonsense, that I've not bothered yet to give him a listen. That's unfair, I likely should and soon since he's generating some buzz. 

Then there are some governors I don't know all that well that could be decent, Hickenlooper seems OK at a surface level look.

You understand a vote for ANY Democrat is a vote for the spying, identity politics, hatered they have been pushing the last few years.

Until the party gets control of themselves I won't vote for a single one of them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You understand a vote for ANY Democrat is a vote for the spying, identity politics, hatered they have been pushing the last few years.

Until the party gets control of themselves I won't vote for a single one of them.

Exactly. I can’t stand that people are waiting on the sidelines for this unicorn dem to appear when we have a president legitimately trying to help America. Dems showed who they were, I don’t know wtf people are waiting for. 

Trump would wipe out Buttiplug if they nominate him. Anti gays everywhere will come out and vote. The planet is not even remotely ready for a phag US president parading around and kissing another guy for the world to see.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Trump would wipe out Buttiplug if they nominate him. Anti gays everywhere will come out and vote. The planet is not even remotely ready for a phag US president parading around and kissing another guy for the world to see.

Obama did it.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

That's not necessarily true but the moderate Democrats are on the outs. For a long time, I'd been wanting the Hillary/Pelosi/Schumer corporatist Dems to exit the stage but, amazingly, the younger, rival replacement faction on deck is even worse, not better. 

Regardless, I'll be voting for Trump in 2020 but it would still be nice if we had a signs of a viable Democratic Party worth voting for as a safeguard because I won't be voting for the Bush/Romney neocon corporatist GOP if they return to power after Trump leaves office. *Surprise! We're back! Let's invade Sh*tholistan!* Fock off. I'm only here for Trump. Let me see if Kamala Harris and the pink haired freaks that hate me because I'm a white male are less annoying (likely not but only them, I'd order up a glass of Bernie's koolaid before downing a serving Bush or Romney).

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That's not necessarily true

Yes it is.

Pete Buttiplug is encouraging all democrats to get behind him.  All Aboard The Buttiplug Train is his motto.

20 hours ago, lod001 said:

I don't know about that, but I'm confident that he won't get black or hispanic folks out to vote.  Which the Dems desperately need.

3 hours ago, LOD01 said:

Pete Buttiplug is encouraging all democrats to get behind him.  All Aboard The Buttiplug Train is his motto.

The democrats want emotional people in office. They beg for emotion and want to be represented by emotion, and want to live their lives by emotion. What is more emotional than voting for a guy specifically because he is gay? Voting for gender, race, or sexual orientation is emotional. Not logical. 

Most black liberals vote for big government, offerings. Most white liberals vote for emotional outcomes. Most illegal hispanics vote to keep out of site and employed as illegals. On the other hand most legal hispanics vote for keeping illegals out because they had to pay their dues to become citizens. 

This country allows dumb emotional college kids to vote. This country allows dumb fftoday posters like MDC and honcho to vote. 

This guy could win if Trump voters feel like there is no problem and don't show up at the poles.

My liberal friend was mentioning Buttigieg to me a couple weeks before he was a hot topic in the mass media. He liked that when people ask him a question in a public forum, he would seriously think, actually turn over thoughts, and give a really thoughtful answer. That's what I kind of like about Amy Klobuchar. I was actually reasoning to my friend that "only" being a mayor of a small city doesn't necessarily mean he wouldn't make a good POTUS, as that seemed to be the one thing giving him pause...how open the field is right now.

Anyway, hypothetically speaking, if Buttigieg keeps gaining momentum, I wonder if many of the women on the left who were really excited about the prospect of a female president, might feel in some awkward territory way, spurned by it. Because the giant optic of two men now in the White House from the symbology standpoint, Pres and First Spouse, before a woman could get in there, might just seem like a burn. I'm not sure if a female VP would defray that enough. Although not a passive role, it can easily seem like one. The media gives Pence too much (negative) credit because they hate his worldview, but otherwise VPs are generally of 😐 note.

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep can’t have a gay man before a women. It’s her turn

personally id vote for a phag any day over a woman

I think Hillary absolutely destroyed any chance we'll see a woman president in the near term.  She was such a wildly terrible, off-putting, entitled c#nt to so many people I think the idea of woman president soured a lot of people.  Probably even a lot of women.  Plus, the left forced her on everyone because "it was her turn". 

Nothing I see in the current crop of women Democrat candidates inspires anyone to be voting for a them en masse. 

There have been good female leaders.

With respect to how often leaders in general suck, and the ratio of women who have been leaders to men, the spread of good female leaders who have existed is actually pretty decent.

The thing is, right now in America, the only female figures getting any traction are progressives. Their sex is an important factor to them and their supporters, not simply a circumstantial one. 

33 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep can’t have a gay man before a women. It’s her turn

personally id vote for a phag any day over a woman

Same, a woman shouldn’t be in control of the most powerful military in the world, I couldn’t think of a worse idea. Typically women can’t even handle the power that comes with being a manager of a small business, let alone the presidency. 

17 minutes ago, naomi said:

There have been good female leaders.

With respect to how often leaders in general suck, and the ratio of women who have been leaders to men, the spread of good female leaders who have existed is actually pretty decent.

The thing is, right now in America, the only female figures getting any traction are progressives. Their sex is an important factor to them and their supporters, not simply a circumstantial one. 

Not of any world powers there hasn’t been

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Not of any world powers there hasn’t been

Margaret Thatcher?  :dunno:

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Margaret Thatcher?  :dunno:

England wasn’t even a world power in ww2

shes about as close as they get.  Really though I only consider a country a world power if they can handle their own sh1t.