Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Crowder, ingenious.....

Transforms the format of this schtick to show these kids that they can talk to each other about challenging subjects without the "word are violence" excrement.......focking awesome....

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Lol he’s American he was born in Detroit raised in Toronto 

He always says he was raised in Canada, assumed he was born there 

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

He always says he was raised in Canada, assumed he was born there 

Yah  think he was 3 when they moved to Canada. HEs actually a dual citizen I believe. But he’s as American as they come

Nice job by the students overall, and well done on the mc'ing and overall idea by Crowder.  It seems that these students may have debated some before, but getting some respectful dialogue going between some college kids, and showing it to a wide audience as this is how we should communicate is a good thing.  For Crowder's close with each, it was a good way to wrap up.  With the black haired kid, he said something about people not calling him on being factually inaccurate...I think Crowder falls into this more than he or many of you think.  When he called the kid on something like Psychiatry, he essentially claims the kid was wrong because Crowder doesn't agree.  

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Nice job by the students overall, and well done on the mc'ing and overall idea by Crowder.  It seems that these students may have debated some before, but getting some respectful dialogue going between some college kids, and showing it to a wide audience as this is how we should communicate is a good thing.  For Crowder's close with each, it was a good way to wrap up.  With the black haired kid, he said something about people not calling him on being factually inaccurate...I think Crowder falls into this more than he or many of you think.  When he called the kid on something like Psychiatry, he essentially claims the kid was wrong because Crowder doesn't agree.  

psychiatry and psychology are liberal arts fwiw

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

sure, so is geography, other miscellaneous sciences - chem or phys even.  

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

sure, so is geography, other miscellaneous sciences - chem or phys even.  

chem and physics are not liberal arts bro

they are based on math and facts there is no logic/non logic discussion

formulas are theorized and proven or not proven

psychs, humanity, history all leave open for human interpretations and personal opinions to form biased results

example: white man stole the land from injuns vs white men expanded and won the land thru conquering which was a common practice 400 years ago.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

chem and physics are not liberal arts bro

they are based on math and facts there is no logic/non logic discussion

formulas are theorized and proven or not proven

psychs, humanity, history all leave open for human interpretations and personal opinions to form biased results

example: white man stole the land from injuns vs white men expanded and won the land thru conquering which was a common practice 400 years ago.

I see what your saying...my post was about what it takes to get liberal arts degrees.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_arts_education

3 hours ago, Herbivore said:

I see what your saying...my post was about what it takes to get liberal arts degrees.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_arts_education

oh ok yah even when I went into Computer Engineering, they still made me take humanities and philosophy and other garbage like that

yet a History or Psychology major never has to take Physics or Linear Equations

On 4/18/2019 at 11:12 AM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Psychiatry requires a medical degree.  I'd call that science.

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I’ll give you a combo meal

Don't burn his fries, fucko :mad:

I'll have Jerrys back on this one till the dat I'm bannored here. Never fock eith a mans fries.