Sign in to follow this  
Meglamaniac

Peenied

You didn't miss much.  peenie jr kept repeating himself like giantsfan use to do.  Very similar posting styles.  :unsure: 

Which thread are you referring to?  There's been a lot of this going on recently. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Old Maid pulled a Peenie????

:doh:

I'm guessing higher powers did it.  :ninja:

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Old Maid pulled a Peenie????

:doh:

Yeah, not me. I was in the middle of reading the replies since last night, and when I went to go to the next page, it was gone. I’m guessing Mike made a visit to clean out the riff raff.

8 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Yeah, not me. I was in the middle of reading the replies since last night, and when I went to go to the next page, it was gone. I’m guessing Mike made a visit to clean out the riff raff.

I typed a hella funny response to Wiff's Stephen King "It" reference saying if you had b00bs like Marilu Henner I'd take one for the team and have the secks with you.  But you didn't get to see it.  :sadbanana:

17 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Good to know.  Hopefully in addition to getting rid of that thread Mike also got rid of the trash that caused it's creation.

It wasn't Marilu Henner. It was Annette O'Toole. While Annette Otoole may be the classically more attractive dame, Henner gets major points for being a slut.  I call it a draw. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It wasn't Marilu Henner. It was Annette O'Toole. While Annette Otoole may be the classically more attractive dame, Henner gets major points for being a slut.  I call it a draw. 

I never saw the movie so I took Wiff's comment as accurate.  My mistake.  I just google imaged her and I must say she doesn't ring a bell.  Also she doesn't seem to have large melons.  I'd do her in her prime of course, but I don't see that exchanging her funbags for OM's makes a big difference.  :(

34 minutes ago, Strike said:

Good to know.  Hopefully in addition to getting rid of that thread Mike also got rid of the trash that caused it's creation.

Meh... he’d just come back under a new name. Just like he did when Seafoam got banned.

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I never saw the movie so I took Wiff's comment as accurate.  My mistake.  I just google imaged her and I must say she doesn't ring a bell.  Also she doesn't seem to have large melons.  I'd do her in her prime of course, but I don't see that exchanging her funbags for OM's makes a big difference.  :(

Sometimes they were big. She was at her hottest as Noltes bichy girlfriend in 48hrs. 

when did you seafoam get banned? he is really in a lot of heads around here. 

Old maid pulled a peenie at the post level. She cleaned out a bunch of her posts after I called her out on them. Except the one in the other thread that she missed.

OMG!!!!!   Someone I don't know, did or didn't delete posts on a message board I peruse to waste a little time during work.   I can't believe it, just when you DON'T know someone they go and DO/DIDN'T do a thing like this.   I really don't know how I'll recover the emotional investment I never made.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

OMG!!!!!   Someone I don't know, did or didn't delete posts on a message board I peruse to waste a little time during work.   I can't believe it, just when you DON'T know someone they go and DO/DIDN'T do a thing like this.   I really don't know how I'll recover emotional investment I never made.   

He just wants to try and drag someone else down to his level, because he’s made himself look like a complete weirdo that last couple of days.

For the sanity of the bored, I’ll go back to ignoring this creeper.

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

He just wants to try and drag someone else down to his level, because he’s made himself look like a complete weirdo that last couple of days.

Please don't.  This is entertaining.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

You would have to be an all-time limbo champion to sink to his level.   

10 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Worst courtship ever. No wonder there's so many incels. 👎

This Incel thing is sad.  Makes me weep for the men in America moving forward.  :(

27 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This Incel thing is sad.  Makes me weep for the men in America moving forward.  :(

You cry for yourself. You should  take action instead.

1 minute ago, sderk said:

You cry for yourself. You should  take action instead.

I'm not an Incel, dummy.  Also you are trying way too hard.  In fact it just occurred to me that you are probably some alias, shame on me for not thinking it through sooner.  But otherwise nobody is this unaware in real life.  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

In fact it just occurred to me that you are probably some alias

Every person on this site is an alias. Unless your real name is jerryskids?

And is that jerry skids or jerrys kids?

Are you jerry? or jerry's kid? Are you multiple kids?

36 minutes ago, sderk said:

Yo asshat, highjack someone else's' thread

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

Yo asshat, highjack someone else's' thread

What does that mean?

10 minutes ago, sderk said:

What does that mean?

I'd assume it means you look like you look like you have an ass on top of your head. 

Hey Mike... Can you please get rid of this guy. He’s spent the last 24+ hours picking fights and disrupting the board. And if you can do an IP check, you’ll probably find that he was banned once already under the username Seafoam.

TIA

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Hey Mike... Can you please get rid of this guy. He’s spent the last 24+ hours picking fights and disrupting the board. And if you can do an IP check, you’ll probably find that he was banned once already under the username Seafoam.

TIA

On 10/4/2016 at 12:35 AM, OldMaidsaid:

It's a 12 Geeks 1 Cup thing... I just killed WhiteWonder.

And a demon just crawled out of my snatch

Just now, sderk said:
  On 10/4/2016 at 12:35 AM, OldMaidsaid:

And a demon just crawled out of my snatch

Seriously offensive. 

Just now, sderk said:

Seriously offensive. 

Just because you continually repeat it doesn't make it so.

51 minutes ago, sderk said:

In the interest of the bored I'll answer this, as some may not know the etymology of my handle.  My name is Jerry, and "jerryskids" was my first FF team name.  It was supposed to be "Jerry's kids" and was a double entendre of my name and the fact that I inherited a shiot team in a deep keeper league, so a reference to the old Jerry Lewis MD telethon (great work BTW) that he ran.

That being said, for whatever reason people here seem to shorten it to Skids.  Whatever.

I tried to register long ago at FBG with this handle, but Joe would have nothing to do with it because he has a special needs relative and finds it offensive so he banned me.  For the record my cousin's daughter has Down's so it is not like I'm insensitive, but this is the internet, get over it.  I'm kinda known in the FF community with this handle so I found that disappointing.  As a compromise, I registered with another handle but explained in my sig who I am so that people would know.  Banned again.  I still have an account there and get the daily/weekly emails but I gave up trying to post there.

I just messaged Mike. Hopefully, he’ll take care of this ASAP.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

In the interest of the bored I'll answer this, as some may not know the etymology of my handle.  My name is Jerry, and "jerryskids" was my first FF team name.  It was supposed to be "Jerry's kids" and was a double entendre of my name and the fact that I inherited a shiot team in a deep keeper league, so a reference to the old Jerry Lewis MD telethon (great work BTW) that he ran.

That being said, for whatever reason people here seem to shorten it to Skids.  Whatever.

I tried to register long ago at FBG with this handle, but Joe would have nothing to do with it because he has a special needs relative and finds it offensive so he banned me.  For the record my cousin's daughter has Down's so it is not like I'm insensitive, but this is the internet, get over it.  I'm kinda known in the FF community with this handle so I found that disappointing.  As a compromise, I registered with another handle but explained in my sig who I am so that people would know.  Banned again.  I still have an account there and get the daily/weekly emails but I gave up trying to post there.

I thought it was cause you shitte yourself all the time

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, sderk said:

Seriously offensive. 

I have no idea what got deleted or didn’t or what pissing match was going on, but her comment there was hilarious.

3 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

I have no idea what got deleted or didn’t or what pissing match was going on, but her comment there was hilarious.

She is so angry because I called her out and can't get over it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I just messaged Mike. Hopefully, he’ll take care of this ASAP.

And a demon just crawled out of my snatch. :o

21 minutes ago, sderk said:

Seriously offensive. 

FWIW, if you found that post to be "seriously offensive", maybe this isn't the bored for you. OM's hallway has had far worse things posted about it than that. It's kind of a thing around here and she's a good sport about it. 

There was a time when the bored was offensive. Truly offensive. Truly, hilariously, no holds barred, nothing sacred (except other poster's kids) offensive. This isn't that bored anymore. :(

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

FWIW, if you found that post to be "seriously offensive", maybe this isn't the bored for you. OM's hallway has had far worse things posted about it than that. It's kind of a thing around here and she's a good sport about it. 

There was a time when the bored was offensive. Truly offensive. Truly, hilariously, no holds barred, nothing sacred (except other poster's kids) offensive. This isn't that bored anymore. :(

ok. noted.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, you are borderline retarded, so I can see why you might think that.  :dunno:

Let's assess between you and me. Want to play that game?  I am willing.