Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Survey for Trump haters, re: Mueller no collusion, no obstruction

Do you accept Mueller's findings?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you accept Mueller's findings

• Yes, moving on with my life
    • No, Mueller and Barr are Russian agents

Now that Mueller's investigation is complete, with no indictments of Trump, anyone on Trump's team, or any Americans for colluding/interfering with Russia to affect the 2016 election.... 

Do you accept the results?

Simple yes or no, we can keep all discussion on the other thread.

No they don’t. I’m seeing everyone say “Mueller said there was no collusion but that it doesn’t exonerate him”. They are clinging to the “it does not exonerate him”. Even with no collusion or obstruction 

• Thanks 1

I dunno. I'm not going to read it because I don't care. Rachel Maddow's interference in out elections is infinately worse than Russia's.

This report was written for this very purpose....to prolong the speculation there was something there. This was done for a couple reasons.

1. Give Congress a place to go, as they're desperately trying to damage Trump's presidency.

2. Legitimize (or attempt to) the entire illegal investigation/surveillance that occurred PRIOR to the appointment of the S.C.

Note they fail to mention Carter Page just a couple years before was an FBI asset. Or that Russian lawyer worked with Fusion GPS who worked for Hillary. 

This whole report is a focking sham so why validate it? 

• Like 1

2.5 years with the unlimited resources of the world's most thorough intelligence agencies and they came up empty handed. 

Congratulations America, you elected the most honest man to ever run for office.

I accept his findings. Trump is a miserable president for many non Russia reasons. 

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

exactly, how dare he put Americans first in everything he does

Trump puts himself first in everything he does.

Yeah, I accept them.....I think he is cleared on "collusion" but unsurprisingly he acted like a focking toddler at every chance, and is lucky there were people around him to save him from his dumb self... 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

yah I am sure its all about him wanting to secure the border right?  To increase the manufacturing jobs, to make america self reliant

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yah I am sure its all about him wanting to secure the border right?  To increase the manufacturing jobs, to make america self reliant

Trump’s own businesses hire illegals and bring foreign workers in on visas. The wall is his campaign stunt. He doesn’t care if it ever gets built.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Trump’s own businesses hire illegals and bring foreign workers in on visas. The wall is his campaign stunt. He doesn’t care if it ever gets built.

k, you are never wrong so lets go with that

dumbass

I don't care I hire illegals too, cause I am a smart business man, doesnt mean I dont want to stop illegal immigration

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

k, you are never wrong so lets go with that

dumbass

I don't care I hire illegals too, cause I am a smart business man, doesnt mean I dont want to stop illegal immigration

If Trump wanted a wall why did he wait until Dems had the House to down government over it? Because it is a stunt to rile up easily manipulated rubes. Sorry to break the news to you. 

Don’t hire illegals. They depress US worker wages and it’s a POS thing to do.

WTF we can't change our votes back and forth anymore?  :thumbsdown:

3 hours ago, MDC said:

If Trump wanted a wall why did he wait until Dems had the House to down government over it? Because it is a stunt to rile up easily manipulated rubes. Sorry to break the news to you. 

Don’t hire illegals. They depress US worker wages and it’s a POS thing to do.

I have no problem hiring illegals to mow my lawns, I personally have no problems with illegals who are here to work, as a matter of fact I have on numerous times said I am for a path to citizenship for the ones here

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I have no problem hiring illegals to mow my lawns, I personally have no problems with illegals who are here to work, as a matter of fact I have on numerous times said I am for a path to citizenship for the ones here

"Lawns". A true geek. Sa-lute! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Dude 🤦‍♂️ 

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That entire statement is a HUGE wtf. You are part of a massive problem. 

8 hours ago, MDC said:

Nah ....its your hate for this country that drives your hate for him. 

It's the main ingredient. 

10 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

They are mostly good people and they do good work for less. It's why the Republicans like the cheap labor and the Dems like the votes which is why the borders never actually gets closed even though both sides shed crocodile tears about doing it.

Trump legitimalty wants it shut down because it'll help drive up wages for US citizens, while the GOP establishment is like "no, no you're only supposed to talk about it, not actually do anything about it."

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Trump legitimalty wants it shut down because it'll help drive up wages for US citizens, while the GOP establishment is like "no, no you're only supposed to talk about it, not actually do anything about it."

Yep

8 hours ago, MDC said:

This is what happens when you are no longer even trying.

What a stupid comment.

37 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

At best, it drives up wages for the lowest income earners. Not that orange-pickers don't deserve it mind you. 

But what you have absolutely and completely disregarded is the subsequent increase in goods and services costs across the board.

Not to mention the fact that we are facing a legitimate labor shortage thats poised to bite us in the ass in the coming years.  

there is a reason why the Koch brothers are so opposed to this.  - And they ain't exactly screaming bleeding heart libruhls by any stretch. 

51 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Who is going to mow my lawns?  Honestly I don’t have a problem with the ones that come here and work their asses off year round in 120 degree weather keeping Palm Springs beautiful. Do I want more of them to come here no. But I have stated that a system that puts them on a 5-10 year path to citizenship would be a good thing. They would have to report to ice within 6 months make sure they are paying their taxes and living up to the fullest extent of the law. Then in 3 years they enter a citizenship program where they are required to learn English and american history. After those two years they are able to continue working and are put on a list of people who have finished the program and we make every 4th new citizen come from that list

sorry but not sorry I don’t toe the company republicans line I’m extremely bipartisan and look for solutions not extremes

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

At best, it drives up wages for the lowest income earners. Not that orange-pickers don't deserve it mind you. 

But what you have absolutely and completely disregarded is the subsequent increase in goods and services costs across the board.

Not to mention the fact that we are facing a legitimate labor shortage thats poised to bite us in the ass in the coming years.  

there is a reason why the Koch brothers are so opposed to this.  - And they ain't exactly screaming bleeding heart libruhls by any stretch. 

Labor shortages are easy to solve. "Here are 150,000 one year work visas."

And if/when the Koch brothers regain control of the GOP ship, I'll go call 1-800-Hillary or whoever it is running the Dem's ship so long as it isn't AOC or Kamala Harris. I'm only here for Trump. I didn't vote for Bush or Romney (or McCain but he'd never made my sh*t list). Fock them.

...and those visas expire and the workers remain and...wait, we've seen that movie.

That's the other great and quite possibly racist fly in all of this. Literally nobody is talking about all of the Chinese especially who come over on student visas Etc and never go home. Why are they not a threat? Because they land in an airplane? Do they not also threatened wage levels? Are there not Chinese criminals?

that's one of the big issues. I'm on record as saying I have no problem with the wall as long as it's part of the comprehensive solution. but right now, trumps policy is basically 'wetbacks are bad.'

If you want Central and South America to get serious about their emigration policy, we have to threaten a one-for-one Exchange;  for every one of their Browns, we send one of our blacks. And not The Talented Sports ones either.

United States immigration policy should be based on what's good for the United States, not what's good for every ass$hole on the planet because then every a$$hole on the planet will come.

And there's a massive difference between legal and illegal immigration. If you bring skills needed and come legally, work legally, and pay taxes: Welcome. Whatever skin color you are. Really, I'll go so far as to say that if you get a masters degree in the US, your diploma should come with a citizenship application stapled to it.

If you sneak across the border or overstay a work or student visa, fock off. Go away. You should be ineligable for employment or government assistance of any kind.

I’m with volty to an extent. I don’t mind using the Mexicans for lawn care or going to a taco truck/Mexican restaurant and eating. Matter of fact, went to one the other day and overheard a cop talking to one of them about either their husband, brother, or dad possibly being deported. Whatever. Don’t care. Let me get 3 al pastor tacos