Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

No Collusion, No Obstruction

18 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The Deputy A.G. that got 90+ votes in Senate? The same guy who appointed Mueller? 

You'd think these idiots would take their L and move on.

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

You'd think these idiots would take their L and move on.

That would require admitting they've been wrong for 2+ years and that we've been right. In addition to that, they'd have to ponder what else the MSM has lied to them about and what other 'truths' they hold are also false.

Russia Hacked DNC servers, etc..........

Basically the Mueller report and Don's own lawyer have said that were not for his staff just disregarding the things that Trump told them to do, it'll be a whole new ballgame. But almost all of those adults Who provided the bumpers to keep Trump from throwing gutter balls are gone now. Gonna be interesting now that thinks he got off scot-free and there are no adults who stand up to him.

my favorite story was how Trump lost it over the fact that mcgan was taking notes. And Trump couldn't understand this. none of my other lawyers have never taken notes! And they're really good lawyers!

But mr. President, I'm a REAL lawyer.😁

Outstanding.

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Basically the Mueller report and Don's own lawyer have said that were not for his staff just disregarding the things that Trump told them to do, it'll be a whole new ballgame. But almost all of those adults Who provided the bumpers to keep Trump from throwing gutter balls are gone now. Gonna be interesting now that thinks he got off scot-free and there are no adults who stand up to him.

my favorite story was how Trump lost it over the fact that mcgan was taking notes. And Trump couldn't understand this. none of my other lawyers have never taken notes! And they're really good lawyers!

But mr. President, I'm a REAL lawyer.😁

Outstanding.

Have you found the part in the Mueller report where Trump or his staff colluded with Russia?

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Have you found the part in the Mueller report where Trump or his staff colluded with Russia?

Why did he lie about the adoption nonsense?

Pitty he had to mansplain that to her at this point. They've gotten so used to saying whatever and getting away with it. Bitchslapped with some old school reality. He should have told her to go to her room after that  

• Like 1

No evidence of collusion per Mueller. Then what was the reason for all the surveillance/investigation?

No predicate = illegally sanctioned investigation

• Like 1

If a 448 page report is presented to Congress and nobody reads it, does it provide grounds for impeachment?

The Democrats in the House are going to impeach him no matter what. They hate Trump so much that they don't even care about having a reason for impeachment.

I just hope that Trump declassifies everything so that the public can see what a traitorous group the previous administration was.

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The Democrats in the House are going to impeach him no matter what. They hate Trump so much that they don't even care about having a reason for impeachment.

I just hope that Trump declassifies everything so that the public can see what a traitorous group the previous administration was.

Some of them see Impeachment as suicidal. Others do not. It will cost them dearly if they do it before 2020 election. Given how unhinged they are, they may do it the day before election.

As far as declas goes; the media will just not cover it as they have ignored the overwhelming evidence. Look at our local libs; they don't comment any longer now that there's clear evidence it was all a hoax. Perhaps they're afraid to admit they've been taken for fools or are still desperate to believe Trump is guilty; I don't know.

Dems and their media are saying one thing. GOP and their media are saying another. What's the truth? I don't know. I'm not reading the focking thing. I'm not interested in taking the time and I don't have the attention span. The reason for that is even at it's most damning and the report proves collusion, I'd be sticking with Trump anyway. Still. I wish the facts weren't in dispute. One thing the Dems seem to have given up the ghost on is collusion and are sticking with obstruction. Well, I could care less about obstruction as the entire point of the investigation is about collusion. Since  there's no collusion, then fock off. And even if there is obstruction, fock off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Dems and their media are saying one thing. GOP and their media are saying another. What's the truth? I don't know. I'm reading the focking thing. I'm not interested in taking the time and I don't have the attention span. The reason for that is even at it's most damning and the report proves collusion, I'd be sticking with Trump anyway. Still. I wish the facts weren't in dispute. One thing the Dems seem to have given up the ghost on is collusion and are sticking with obstruction. Well, I could care less about obstruction as the entire point of the investigation is about collusion. Since  there's no collusion, then fock off. And even if there is obstruction, fock off.

When an actual centrist like Volty is saying this you just know the Dems are screwed. I love it.

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

When an actual centrist like Volty is saying this you just know the Dems are screwed. I love it.

We all did see Trump harass Sessions publicly so he likely did in private as well. It's hard to believe there was no attempted obstruction. There was surely stonewalling.

I loved Jeff Sessions as attorney general, he's been my favorite AG of my lifetime, and he did the right thing in recusing himself and I didn't like how Trump harassed him to shut down the investigation. But Sessions held firm and the investigation was never shut down. They did that dance for the better part of two years and when Sessions was replaced by Barr, Barr in turn pledged not to, then didn't shut down the investigation either.  The worst you can say is that Trump tried to obstruct but failed. And the whole point was to find collusion which they didn't find.

I mean, I'm not reading the damn report. I'm not interested. I'm just trying to make sense of the two Cliff Notes versions of facts that are presented to us.

17 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Dems and their media are saying one thing. GOP and their media are saying another. What's the truth? I don't know. I'm not reading the focking thing. I'm not interested in taking the time and I don't have the attention span. The reason for that is even at it's most damning and the report proves collusion, I'd be sticking with Trump anyway. Still. I wish the facts weren't in dispute. One thing the Dems seem to have given up the ghost on is collusion and are sticking with obstruction. Well, I could care less about obstruction as the entire point of the investigation is about collusion. Since  there's no collusion, then fock off. And even if there is obstruction, fock off.

Trump didn't use executive privilege once. He gave Muller and his dirty cops full access to everything. They have in the report Trump told his people to tell the truth.

The whole point of this hoax "investigation" was to find Trump and or his team colluding with Russia. Muller and his dirty cops found nothing.

All the democrats have left to keep dragging this country through hell is Obstruction which Trump clearly didn't do. 

Just now, Voltaire said:

We all did see Trump harass Sessions publicly so he likely did in private as well. It's hard to believe there was no attempted obstruction. There was surely stonewalling.

I loved Jeff Sessions as attorney general, he's been my favorite AG of my lifetime, and he did the right thing in recusing himself and I didn't like how Trump harassed him to shut down the investigation. But Sessions held firm and the investigation was never shut down. They did that dance for the better part of two years and when Sessions was replaced by Barr, Barr in turn pledged not to, then didn't shut down the investigation either.  The worst you can say is that Trump tried to obstruct but failed. And the whole point was to find collusion which they didn't find.

I mean, I'm not reading the damn report. I'm not interested. I'm just trying to make sense of the two Cliff Notes versions of facts that are presented to us.

You know why Trump was pissed off at Sessions? Because Trump knew the Russian conspiracy theory was a ploy by democrats to undermine his presidency. So here's a guy who is put in charge and one of the first things he does is recuse himself. 

If you where under attack for something you didn't do. Would you or would you not be very angry when the person you put in charge who can expose all the lies, says sorry I can't do my job? I know I would.

So, it's ok for Obama to call Holder his wingman, but Trump can't get mad at JS for running from the fight? . F that noise.  

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, it's ok for Obama to call Holder his wingman, but Trump can't get mad at JS for running from the fight? . F that noise.  

You can't have a guy that worked on Trump's campaign investigating Trump's campaign. That's a conflict of interest. Trump's not an attorney and doesn't seem to understand these things; he wants a fixer. But the Attorney General is an attorney and understands both the law and the optics. He has an obligation to supervise an impartial investigation not serve as a partisan hack that shuts it down.

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You can't have a guy that worked on Trump's campaign investigating Trump's campaign. That's a conflict of interest. Trump's not an attorney and doesn't seem to understand these things; he wants a fixer. But the Attorney General is an attorney and understands both the law and the optics. He has an obligation to supervise an impartial investigation not serve as a partisan hack that shuts it down.

Just to be clear. This investigation was a complete sham. That is the truth. What sessions did was a disservice to the american people and Trump had a right to be angry. 

The reaction from the Left would lead you to believe that Trump lied under oath to a Grand Jury! Wait, that was Bill Clinton.

The reaction from the Left would lead you to believe that Trump destroyed over 35,000 emails! Wait, that was Hillary Clinton.

Tweets are now being considered obstruction................FFS.

What the holy hell is coming for them if they're doubling down on full retard?  It's going to be glorious. 

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Tweets are now being considered obstruction................FFS.

What the holy hell is coming for them if they're doubling down on full retard?  It's going to be glorious. 

Hold on....didn't Clinton wipe her hard drives with bleech bit?

6 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Hold on....didn't Clinton wipe her hard drives with bleech bit?

And smash/delete materials under subpoena.

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

And yet.....tweeting....is obstruction.....seriously....whatthefuck.....

17 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

And yet.....tweeting....is obstruction.....seriously....whatthefuck.....

Like I said........What the holy hell is coming for them if they're doubling down on full retard? This isn't about removing Trump anymore; they're trying to stop/delegitimize what's about to happen.

Attacking/impeaching Barr, flailing around trying to extend the Mueller issue in the hopes of blocking release of FISA/302s, etc....

Trump-Mar-a-lago-Abe-North-Korea-Ebain529.thumb.jpg.b98436dbeb869bad97d463ba7d4d5a4f.jpg

They are focked and they are scared. 

If they only lost gracefully. 

They couldn't...the crimes that needed covering up were to big. 

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

And sent her rapist husband to meet with the DOJ director.

So Barry was helping hide her emails.  Is this the obstruction talk I have been hearing about ? 

How long should Barry be imprisoned for this crime ?  They better investigate his daughters too, they were probably hiding some too. 

10 minutes ago, drobeski said:

So Barry was helping hide her emails.  Is this the obstruction talk I have been hearing about ? 

How long should Barry be imprisoned for this crime ?  They better investigate his daughters too, they were probably hiding some too. 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fbi-exec-tells-judicial-watch-clinton-emails-were-found-in-obama-white-house_2891711.html

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

If you haven't made a donation to Judicial watch yet you should. They are doing the medias job.

• Like 2