Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

No Collusion, No Obstruction

Interesting donation recipients: Buzzfeed, Crowdstrike, etc.... https://www.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2018&data_type=processed&recipient_name=crowdstrike&min_date=01%2F01%2F2017&max_date=12%2F31%2F2018

2015-2016

Buzzfeed: $1,500,000.00 from Obama's Priorities USA Action. No wonder why they were willing to publish Dossier. They weren't supposed to but they did.

Crowdstrike: $440,205.25 from DNC and Obama's Priorities USA Action. You remember Crowdstrike right? The only people allowed to view the supposed 'hacked' DNC server.

Perkins Coie: $5,000,000.00+ from DNC/Hillary

2017-2018

Crowdstrike: Another $700,000.00 from Dems.

Buzzfeed: NOT A CENT..........going out of business. Payback for publishing whole Dossier and kicking over the can of worms?

Perkins Coie: $3,000,000.00+ 

Follow the money...........

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Act of War by the UK?

That's why the head of the GCHQ resigned shortly before/after Trump took office.

Judge Nap stated GCHQ was involved near the beginning of the lid being blown off this. He was yanked from Fox then did a 180 on his opinions of this. What dirt do they have on Nap?

11:00 mark and beyond.

Joe Digenova: FISA judges have alerted Justice Dept/Horowitz and later mentions 2012-2016 four FBI contractors spying against Republicans (probably anyone deemed a threat). 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

How well will this age?

Obama is a cringy b!tch

And a real piece of sh!t too

What if more of the Clinton stuff gets outed by the Dem's as a result of their insane pursuit of a ghost?   Looks like they might be able to show some of Bill's sex calls with Lewinsky, and they may have some of the deleted emails on Weiners laptop   😂

• Like 1

On 4/18/2019 at 2:14 PM, Mr. Hand said:

I got a one day timeout for using TDS at Footballguys. The anti-Trump people insult Trump and his supporters all the time yet TDS is not allowed. It is truly a liberal echo chamber.

I got one because a regular snowflake whines about getting a TO and I should too when mods had been in hiding for months. Love the safe space.....home field advantage over there is like Cameron Indoor. 😆

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

I got one because a regular snowflake whines about getting a TO and I should too when mods had been in hiding for months. Love the safe space.....home field advantage over there is like Cameron Indoor. 😆

I just got two weeks by Clayton for arguing with Squistion. That dude stirs the pot and then reports. I swear he’s the old demented uncle of someone on staff there. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

I just got two weeks by Clayton for arguing with Squistion. That dude stirs the pot and then reports. I swear he’s the old demented uncle of someone on staff there. 

It’s an interesting business model to create a safe space for the whiny Left and be completely biased. 

Squishy Sho and 3-4 others are pretty sad. 

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

It’s an interesting business model to create a safe space for the whiny Left and be completely biased. 

Squishy Sho and 3-4 others are pretty sad. 

They allow a few mods that are blatantly liberal to ban people. Sho is out of control there too. He actually says over and over he never instigates anything. No self awareness at all. Traffic is way down there and it’s obvious why. Even Joe has admitted his Republican friends have told him they wouldn’t post there due to how they would be treated. That says a lot.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

They allow a few mods that are blatantly liberal to ban people. Sho is out of control there too. He actually says over and over he never instigates anything. No self awareness at all. Traffic is way down there and it’s obvious why. Even Joe has admitted his Republican friends have told him they wouldn’t post there due to how they would be treated. That says a lot.

Dodds needs to regulate. Did Sho just get abused here the way he deserves? 

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Dodds needs to regulate. Did Sho just get abused here the way he deserves? 

He left here to go to his safe place. You could tell him the sky is blue and he’d argue about it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sho is such a moron, I seriously can't believe the he says.  James Daulton takes the cake for the biggest moron though.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2019 at 1:45 PM, drobeski said:

The collusion illusionists have gone awfully quiet

Not as quiet as the Epstein case.  But close.

11 hours ago, Beaker15 said:

Sho is such a moron, I seriously can't believe the he says.  James Daulton takes the cake for the biggest moron though.

Daulton is in full blown TDS like Sho is. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

Daulton is in full blown TDS like Sho is. 

He’s next level, check out his work today. 

So we know know that this was all a fabrication.  Fine.  But I get why the Dem's would latch on to it, and run it into the ground.  I detest them for it, but I understand.

Now they will move on to the bullsh!t racism gambit they toss around everywhere else, I detest that as well, but again....I understand.

Their ideas are deeply flawed, only the poorly educated and radical elements drift toward it, their best hope is to target Trump and make him seem less palatable than the garbage candidates THEY are putting forth.

Problem is, Trump has been effective.  When you are a leader being unpopular comes with the role, you make decisions that people hate, but people often hate the things that are best for them.

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

Problem is, Trump has been effective.  When you are a leader being unpopular comes with the role, you make decisions that people hate, but people often hate the things that are best for them.

Trump is putting America first. Not Americans but America i.e. the dream that is America. There are a lot of Americans who are taking a hit financially due to the tariffs but there are a lot of Americans who stand to gain when all is said and done. 

Those who are screaming the loudest about tariffs needing to stop (Scaramucci) have invested heavily in the foreign countries exploiting America.