Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Bible games, did Judas hang himself today?

42 minutes ago, joneo said:

🤔  How did you come to this conclusion?

He has a hunch I suppose. :dunno:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joneo said:

🤔  How did you come to this conclusion?

The fact that there is zero contemporary evidence of such. How did you conclude he did? Because some guy wrote a book about it a century or more later?

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I feel a lot of the bashers point out the absurdity of Jonah and the Whale, Christ walking on water and the rest of the nonsense but never bother to make mention ion of the message, which is the whole point. Just because some guys hyped things up for sales shouldn't diminish the parts that are great for humanity to attempt to live up to. 

The part that boils down to "love the neighbor" and generally don't be a d!ck is good. It's been done in pretty much every ethical system from Hammurabi to confucious to the Dude in the big Lebowski.

It's the whole I am the son of God, I am the way and the light, I am the path to salvation, but hey, nobody bother to write any of this down part that I find a bit weak at best. 

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The part that boils down to "love the neighbor" and d!ck is good.

Love the neighbor. Ooohhh baby. 

15 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The fact that there is zero contemporary evidence of such. How did you conclude he did? Because some guy wrote a book about it a century or more later?

An abuncance of documented eye witness testimony is evidence to me. Using your reason, we have no reason to believe many people actually existed.  Your logic is obtuse.

• Like 1

Do we really need to debate this Easter weekend?  Christians around the world are about to celebrate the resurrection of Christ tomorrow.  There is nothing bad about this message, even if you don't believe it.

Happy Easter everyone.  :cheers:

White Christians are among the most targeted group of people.  It’s time we stand together...wait, that’s white pride or white nationalism - we can’t stand together.

3 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

White Christians are among the most targeted group of people.  It’s time we stand together...wait, that’s white pride or white nationalism - we can’t stand together.

One synagogue finally gets shot up - average age 80+, and it's OI GUVALT! JEWS ARE UNDER ATTACK!

meanwhile, there have been 50+Christian Church shootings and ...