tubby_mcgee

Facebook bans far right, deemd "hate spreaders".

Haven’t had a FB for about six months. If you still have a Facebook after all these security issues, clearly being biased when it comes to politics you’re a tard. Fock the Zuck

like half the posters here?

I wonder what I'm missing sometimes. Other times I find out later that being tech stupid actually worked out well.

5 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Wait...some of you have or had FB accounts?  Now we know who the gheys are.

:wave:

Still have it and still use it on occasion. Guess I'm a ghey

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Gheyer than a $3 bill.

Been called worse by better men :banana:

I have Facebook blocked at my house.   I made the determination a while back, that Facebook supports pedophiles.   Facebook has suspended and purged accounts of those known to be anti-pedophile.  So, Facebook is against the right, but supports pedophilia.   

Who gives a fock about facebook? Or any social media for that matter?

If you use this stuff for anything other than marketing your own business you are either homo or female. That is all.

Just now, trumpurethra said:

If you use this stuff for anything other than marketing your own business you are either homo or female. That is all.

I freaking hate agreeing with you. :angry:

1 hour ago, trumpurethra said:

People should care anytime there is an attack on free speech.

We get it you're so manly that you don't use Facebook. Good for you. 

Hard to get worked up about the right of white nationalist groups to post videos on a privately owned media platform. 

51 minutes ago, MDC said:

Hard to get worked up 

Sounds like a personal issue.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Hard to get worked up about the right of white nationalist groups to post videos on a privately owned media platform. 

Anybody who isn't Trigglypuff is a white nationalist according to facebook.

On 4/19/2019 at 9:28 AM, Cdub100 said:

People should care anytime there is an attack on free speech.

We get it you're so manly that you don't use Facebook. Good for you. 

don't be so fockin thenthative Nancy 

I got banned for 7 days for posting a meme that said “let’s not jump to conclu.....and it’s muslims” when they attacked churches on Easter Sunday this weekend. It was deemed “hate speech”. So yea, are flocking biased 

On 4/19/2019 at 11:43 AM, Voltaire said:

Anybody who isn't Trigglypuff is a white nationalist according to facebook.

The only people I know of who Facebook banned are Alex Jones and Gavin McInnes. I admittedly don’t know much about McInnes. Jones is a piece of shiit and Facebook is under no obligation to publish his libelous harassing theories so fock that crybaby whiner.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

The only people I know of who Facebook banned are Alex Jones and Gavin McInnes. I admittedly don’t know much about McInnes. Jones is a piece of shiit and Facebook is under no obligation to publish his libelous harassing theories so fock that crybaby whiner.

Jones is human trash

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Jones is human trash

According to the GC he is a modern day Rosa Parks. 

38 minutes ago, MDC said:

According to the GC he is a modern day Rosa Parks. 

I haven't read that here yet, but anyone who might suggest that he is anything other than a POS needs to be aggressively corrected.

2 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I haven't read that here yet, but anyone who might suggest that he is anything other than a POS needs to be aggressively corrected.

I remember a lot of bellyaching about how Alex Jones was the victim of librul intolerance and it was so unfair that his right to post things to Facebook was being impeded etc. 

Just now, MDC said:

I remember a lot of bellyaching about how Alex Jones was the victim of librul intolerance and it was so unfair that his right to post things to Facebook was being impeded etc. 

I think Jones should be allow to speak, as much as what he says disgusts me, I am less likely to support suppression of speech even things that I hate....but when he says stupid things, we need to say smart things in response.

The saying, I may not agree with what you're saying, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. Seems to have back fired on people who believes in the constitution of the United states.

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I think Jones should be allow to speak, as much as what he says disgusts me, I am less likely to support suppression of speech even things that I hate....but when he says stupid things, we need to say smart things in response.

When it comes to Jones or BLM the degree of your support for free speech hinges entirely on how you feel about what is being said. :thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

There are a few here that are down to habitual lying and never addressing the topic.  Don't be pulled in.

Jones has no right to be on FB.  Nor does anyone.  They can ban for whatever reason they want.   Doesn't mean it's a good idea.  That is the debate.

I spread lots of "hate" there......have only had a couple things removed because of their "Fact Checking" sources lol. I feel I've been close to FB Jail but have not been there yet. I've let them know that I'm gone if that ever happens. 

Focking Commie Leftist Turds!

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

When it comes to Jones or BLM the degree of your support for free speech hinges entirely on how you feel about what is being said. :thumbsup:

Incorrect. I maintain the same standard whether it is stupidity from Alex Jones, BLM, facsists, leftists or idiots like Kaepernick....let them be stupid, say stupid things, and I am entirely empowered to make fun of them, hope bad things happen to them......but never silence them.  I will absolutely speak out against the evil that ones finds in Jones, BLM and the others, but never attempt to silence them.

7 hours ago, MDC said:

Not really. We fully support both of their rights to speak. We just tune them out, mostly, as we aren't interested but can evaluate what they have to say.

28 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Not really. We fully support both of their rights to speak. We just tune them out, mostly, as we aren't interested but can evaluate what they have to say.

Ray says even peaceful BLM protestors should die in a fire. But when it comes to Alex Jones “right” to post libel on Facebook it’s all “I would rather nobody be silenced etc.”

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Ray says even peaceful BLM protestors should die in a fire. But when it comes to Alex Jones “right” to post libel on Facebook it’s all “I would rather nobody be silenced etc.”

That would, sadly, be inconsistent. I suppose Alex Jones is more entertaining in small doses in his batsh*t crazy way while I find BLM delusional and straight irritating.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

No he isn’t 

The AJ thread went about 6 pages of all the usual suspects bemoaning librul censorship because Facebook decided they didn’t want to publish Jones’ drivel.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

The AJ thread went about 6 pages of all the usual suspects bemoaning librul censorship because Facebook decided they didn’t want to publish Jones’ drivel.

Rosa Parks.   Lmao 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Rosa Parks.   Lmao 

Troll. What is wrong with you?

youre not well :)