Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

An LGBTQ agenda for FFToday geeks

Fantastic idea. Good job. Hope they sell well. 

"If this has offended anyone, that wasn't our intention"  :lol:
Yea, right, Bubba

Also congrats on making the cow at 1:41 into vid hopefully go on a diet. 

So those letters are no longer allowed to be used by people other than those in the gay community? Or rather the lesbian, gay, bisexual, what's 'T' again? and queer?

Is queer the same as gay? Not sure. But it must be unique if they added the letter.

Grrr... I can't keep up with all the designations anymore.

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

So those letters are no longer allowed to be used by people other than those in the gay community? Or rather the lesbian, gay, bisexual, what's 'T' again? and queer?

Is queer the same as gay? Not sure. But it must be unique if they added the letter.

I remember posting a while back that they added F for “family and friends” 

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I remember posting a while back that they added F for “family and friends” 

Ahhh... right. It's like a phone plan for sexual orientation.

Ok. So I just looked up queer (not sure if google is correct on this but this is what it showed)

"Queer is an umbrella term for sexual and gender minorities who are not heterosexual or cisgender. Originally meaning "strange" or "peculiar", queer came to be used pejoratively against those with same-sex desires or relationships in the late 19th century."

Actually, it looks like the 'queer' sexual community stole the word from the straight community. And that brings to light, why is there no 'S' in their letter list? Why are they being exclusive of Straight folks? And what the heck is CISGENDER? 

So queer is an "umbrella term". Why can that not be used for BBQ? Isn't that what "umbrella term" means? Someone sexually desires BBQ. It's more plausible than some of the things self proclaimed 'queer' people desire sexually, no? Maybe patriotsfatboy or herbivore can help us out here. Actually, I don't want to know. :nono:

I do find it amusing, but we should keep in mind that the real violence comes from the left, and I would expect violence as a response to this....

1 hour ago, sderk said:

The alphabet song is so much shorter now.

5 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I do find it amusing, but we should keep in mind that the real violence comes from the left, and I would expect violence as a response to this....

It's political road rage. The left has lost its mind.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

The alphabet song is so much shorter now.

If you sing it in public you have to mention the meaning of each letter in a sexual concept. Or you will be vilified and people will try to tear your hat off your head while throwing punches at you or now in this case rip your shirt off while throwing punches at you.

16 minutes ago, sderk said:

If you sing it in public you have to mention the meaning of each letter in a sexual concept. Or you will be vilified and people will try to tear your hat off your head while throwing punches at you or now in this case rip your shirt off while throwing punches at you.

And sadly I wasn't trying to make a political statement.  It was just clean.

These have been around for a while. They must be digging deeper and deeper to find stuff to get offended about

On 4/19/2019 at 2:59 AM, sderk said:

Ahhh... right. It's like a phone plan for sexual orientation.

Ok. So I just looked up queer (not sure if google is correct on this but this is what it showed)

"Queer is an umbrella term for sexual and gender minorities who are not heterosexual or cisgender. Originally meaning "strange" or "peculiar", queer came to be used pejoratively against those with same-sex desires or relationships in the late 19th century."

Actually, it looks like the 'queer' sexual community stole the word from the straight community. And that brings to light, why is there no 'S' in their letter list? Why are they being exclusive of Straight folks? And what the heck is CISGENDER? 

So queer is an "umbrella term". Why can that not be used for BBQ? Isn't that what "umbrella term" means? Someone sexually desires BBQ. It's more plausible than some of the things self proclaimed 'queer' people desire sexually, no? Maybe patriotsfatboy or herbivore can help us out here. Actually, I don't want to know. :nono:

I thought the Q was for "Questioning," but admittedly I pay very little attention to this stuff.  :dunno:

51 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I thought the Q was for "Questioning," but admittedly I pay very little attention to this stuff.  :dunno:

Questioning is my favorite. Hmm I’m never known a straight guy to even think man I wonder what it would be like to suck on that c0ck. If you ever think that you are already a phag

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Questioning is my favorite. Hmm I’m never known a straight guy to even think man I wonder what it would be like to suck on that c0ck. If you ever think that you are already a phag

What about Newbie's facination with a$$ munching ? Women and men have them..........

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Am I just this old, or does anybody else remember when gay was an umbrella term for homosexual men and women? Then suddenly, one day it wasn't.

You can still have gay men, but gay women were then known as lesbian. Unless it was a lesbian saying it, in which case it was okay if she said that she was gay.

Jesus, these people should come with some sort of a f****** rulebook.

Also, it's my understanding that queer is the equivalent of nagger. They can say it, but...

So basically, the right is the party of the 1% and the left anymore is the party of the point 1%.

Meanwhile 98.9 pct of the country dgaf.

27 minutes ago, Bishop82 said:

Replace Bible with Beer and you got yourself a customer.

Ya, Id be in :banana: