Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Thank God that ocasio-cortez is on the job

What would we freaking do without her leadership??? :dunno:

Does she actually get paid for this? Serious question... What is the left actually doing?  Rashida Tlaibs? Are you kidding me? 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ocasio-cortez-says-she-will-sign-trump-impeachment-resolution/ar-BBW5iAb

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) said Thursday that she would sign on to a resolution calling for an investigation into whether President Trump should be impeached, citing special counsel Robert Mueller's report in her decision-making.

"Mueller's report is clear in pointing to Congress' responsibility in investigating obstruction of justice by the President," she tweeted.

"It is our job as outlined in Article 1, Sec 2, Clause 5 of the US Constitution," the progressive lawmaker added. "As such, I'll be signing onto @RashidaTlaib's impeachment resolution."

• Like 1

MDC and Trumpurethra should be doing back flips about this they will be so excited. 

11 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

They need to drop this shlt and focus on their own party.

Yes they do. What the hell? How many years now???

What a freaking joke. This is half our government at work.

I have no idea how Trump doesn't win in 2020. What would the left be voting on?

My guess is she should have thought of this when obama was calling for a lawless society. How stupid are people that vote for these children? I'm sure there are couple folks on this site that can enlighten us?

Fellow freshman Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) last month introduced a resolution calling for an investigation by the House Judiciary Committee into whether Trump committed impeachable offenses. Tlaib said at the time that she hopes the resolution "ensures we don't have a lawless society that results in irreparable harm to the American people."

• Thanks 1

I will wait to see what Pelosi has to say about this.

There is no scenario, that I can see, where the Dem's win on this pursuit....but who knows....

3 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

There is no scenario, that I can see, where the Dem's win on this pursuit....but who knows....

It's the "....but who knows...." part that scares me. 

23 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I wonder if AOC is really a rogue agent that annoys pelosi, or if she is more like a dog that Pelosi let's off the leash when it suits her. 

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I wonder if AOC is really a rogue agent that annoys pelosi, or if she is more like a dog that Pelosi let's off the leash when it suits her. 

So at nights pelosi gives her a pat on the head and says "...good girl.... have a biscuit...."

I would not doubt it. Either way they look dumb. Really dumb.

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

The Dems embraced ANYONE willing to bash Trump and are surprised they can't control these psychopaths.

Own it. All those in the Democratic party who ignored facts in favor of hating Trump, an innocent man are responsible for their demise.

i say keep on keepin' on, ladies!

Trump had no biz winning in '16, and he is ripe for the picking in '20 ... but this constant barrage from the left is akin to the hysteria that secured his first term, and will undoubtedly lead to his second. 

I LOVE THESE CRAZY BIOTCHES!!!

:banana:

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yuck. I just got an image in my head of Pelosi spreading peanut butter on her snatch for AOC... 🤮

12 minutes ago, DonS said:

Yuck. I just got an image in my head of Pelosi spreading peanut butter on her snatch for AOC... 🤮

Jesus.... 🤮

4 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I don't think this will ever happen again...  I don't think the Republicans talked impeachment every day with Obama, but there was plenty of talk...

I am sure when the next President takes office in 2025 after Trump, it will start on them as well...

6 minutes ago, posty said:

I don't think this will ever happen again...  I don't think the Republicans talked impeachment every day with Obama, but there was plenty of talk...

I am sure when the next President takes office in 2025 after Trump, it will start on them as well...

IMHO the Democrats crave power, and when they do not have it they throw a tantrum like toddlers. 

This, coupled with their clear desire to edge toward a totalitarian style, make me want to vote against them at every turn.

5 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

IMHO the Democrats crave power, and when they do not have it they throw a tantrum like toddlers. 

This, coupled with their clear desire to edge toward a totalitarian style, make me want to vote against them at every turn.

I just vote against Democrats every time... It is just much easier, and smarter, to do so...

3 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Until they realize that the place to be is close to center I will never vote for them again unless they give me the $1000 a month free money like they give to the low IQ, deadbeat, suck the life out of the USA, welfare losers. My vote can be bought but it requires real cash. Now if an R comes out with some free money for everyone plan, I'll give him my vote over a D doing it.

At this point, what the actual FOCK have the Dems done the past couples of years besides trying to get Trump impeached?

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

At this point, what the actual FOCK have the Dems done the past couples of years besides trying to get Trump impeached?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

The House was largely deadlocked and ineffectual when the GOP controlled it and is still deadlocked and ineffectual with the Dems controlling it. That sounds like a bad thing but as somebody that doesn't really want them to do anything anyways, I don't really find it to be that big a deal. Grind your wheels and stall away. Better if Pelosi is complicit in getting nothing done than explain why holdover, never-Trumper, Bush dingleberry Paul Ryan didn't get anything done.

Just now, Voltaire said:

The House was largely deadlocked and ineffectual when the GOP controlled it and is still deadlocked and ineffectual with the Dems controlling it. That sounds like a bad thing but as somebody that doesn't really want them to do anything anyways, I don't really find it to be that big a deal. Stall away.

The fewer things that government acts on, the less potential that they make our lives more miserable.

4 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

The fewer things that government acts on, the less potential that they make our lives more miserable.

:first:

However, it still amazes me that people want the government in our lives more...  I just don't understand that...

Their handful of uber-blue seats gives AOC, her five cronies, and her army of pink haired, nose-ringed, Gender Studies burger flippers on Twitter a platform to make tons of noise and embarrass Pelosi.

It's fine. Scream all you want, we have microphones and recording devices set up for re-airing next October. Just make sure no legislation gets passed.

16 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The House was largely deadlocked and ineffectual when the GOP controlled it and is still deadlocked and ineffectual with the Dems controlling it. That sounds like a bad thing but as somebody that doesn't really want them to do anything anyways, I don't really find it to be that big a deal. Grind your wheels and stall away. Better if Pelosi is complicit in getting nothing done than explain why holdover, never-Trumper, Bush dingleberry Paul Ryan didn't get anything done.

Gridlock is the preferred scenario for the country and especially the markets.

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Gridlock is the preferred scenario for the country and especially the markets.

gridlock ... grr... I knew I'd chosen the wrong word but it wasn't coming to me.

4 hours ago, posty said:

:first:

However, it still amazes me that people want the government in our lives more...  I just don't understand that...

Not me dude. Security, maybe interstate highways.  :dunno:

A few things but not much more. I don't need an obama type demanding schools to put in trans bathrooms. That's for sure. 

• Thanks 1

what I think is most interesting is how the Talking Heads the Network's just don't get it. Every time I tune in and they're talking to some of their field reporters following the various candidates? Literally every single time, every single field reporter says "people aren't really talking about that, (being impeachment,) they're more interested in..."

But the Talking Heads at the news desks all say "well of course, but..."

I mean like or hate Trump, and not that I think liberals have ever been accused of being pragmatic or logical, but:

The fastest way to get Trump out of office and or potentially Behind Bars is to get him voted out of office. Impeachment isn't going anywhere. But, what people don't realize about the Mueller report is that it centers on the idea that a sitting president can't be indicted. Not that the president was innocent by any means.

Mueller's not stupid. There's a reason why he farmed so much work out to various District courts and offices.

As Long As Trump is president, he's basically safe. But once he leaves office, it's a whole nother ball game.

I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and say that some of these Democrats are playing to their base by pushing for impeachment. But the smart kids in class know that dog won't hunt.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Jesus.... 🤮

Sorry man. Some things you can't un-see / imagine. Even if it's (allegedly) fictional. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Sorry man. Some things you can't un-see / imagine. Even if it's (allegedly) fictional. 

I don’t deal with this, I suppose there are upsides to having aphantasia. 

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Do you get paid for every Google search you cause? 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Do you get paid for every Google search you cause? 

We’d discussed this at length, but it was a while ago and I guess the thread was while you were on hiatus from the board.

Some people don’t have a ‘mind’s eye.’ I don’t.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Elephantitus?

Jeebus fock it’s impossible to post around here on a phone.