Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

NBA playoff ratings down big...

This Warriors team, incredible.

Curry.. appreciate this dude people, Jesus, this dude is simply incredible.

On 5/17/2019 at 8:14 AM, trumpurethra said:

Lol, flipped the switch. Lakers used to do it all the time. Back then I was younger and used to get spun up easily. Not as bad as you obviously do But there were times I could have used some cranberry juice lol😂.

Anyway, the Shaq/Kobe Lakers used to drop games they shouldn't all the time. Used to get me worked up until I realized they don't give a sh!t unless the game matters. Then they closed that sh!t down. Warriors do same thing. Human nature when you are that good.

Not as good as the Bucks, though.

FEAR THE DEER!!!

On 5/17/2019 at 10:26 AM, Cruzer said:

How in da fock do you blow not one, but TWO 17 pt. leads? :huh:

It is what happens in the NBA...

ratings update?

Curry, 37 13 & 11..

Just another day at the office for Curry, half the team missing in a close out game on the road in the Conference Finals.

No big deal.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Curry, 37 13 & 11..

Just another day at the office for Curry, half the team missing in a close out game on the road in the Conference Finals.

No big deal.

Ho hum

That double dribble by what's his face on the raptors was hilarious. the NBA sucks

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

That double dribble by what's his face on the raptors was hilarious. the NBA sucks

I would love to see them tighten up double dribble, traveling, carrying, palming, etc... also “cleaner” pick and rolls 

Just now, Bier Meister said:

I would love to see them tighten up double dribble, traveling, carrying, palming, etc... also “cleaner” pick and rolls 

Thug ball ain't got time for that bizness. AND 1 rules and like it

On 5/18/2019 at 11:49 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Not as good as the Bucks, though.

FEAR THE DEER!!!

Lol sure. Lets see f they can finish off Toronto first. Kahwi is a beast and I could see him taking over the series. Depends on if he has already checked out or not I suppose. Dudes not staying in Toronto for sure but I can see him being a try hard and wanting to win this series.

Either way, I doubt either team beats a fresh and rested GS and more importantly fresh and rested KD.

48 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

Lol sure. Lets see f they can finish off Toronto first. Kahwi is a beast and I could see him taking over the series. Depends on if he has already checked out or not I suppose. Dudes not staying in Toronto for sure but I can see him being a try hard and wanting to win this series.

Either way, I doubt either team beats a fresh and rested GS and more importantly fresh and rested KD.

If the Knicks would have won the Zion lottery, I thought Leonard might end up there with him. Possibly Kyrie Irvin too.

29 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If the Knicks would have won the Zion lottery, I thought Leonard might end up there with him. Possibly Kyrie Irvin too.

I was expecting Durant and zion in the garden. Lakers get Leonard and or Irvin. NBA gets a wet dream NY LA rivalry. 

The only drama now is which team from the East gets their shiit pushed in by GS in 4 or 5.

5 hours ago, trumpurethra said:

The Milwaukee bucks were the best team in the league this year.  They'll be taking down Golden State like it's their job.

30 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The Milwaukee bucks were the best team in the league this year.  They'll be taking down Golden State like it's their job.

I would bet against that. 

On 5/21/2019 at 3:05 PM, Bier Meister said:

Racist 

On 5/21/2019 at 3:05 PM, Bier Meister said:

If they did that, the final score would be like 15-13...

• Haha 1

The NBA needs a massive influx of Asians & Amish

also......raise the basket about 5 feet for GOD's sake

7 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hilarious.

On 5/23/2019 at 12:45 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Bawaaaahaaaaaa too funny. Way to go Nostradamus. 

On 5/23/2019 at 8:23 AM, The Observer said:

I think KD going to NY. I think my lakers end up getting Kyrie. Which is fine by me. Ship lonzo's dumazz and his retard father off to someplace irrelevant with limited marketing potential.

2 hours ago, trumpurethra said:

I think KD going to NY. I think my lakers end up getting Kyrie. Which is fine by me. Ship lonzo's dumazz and his retard father off to someplace irrelevant with limited marketing potential.

I can see KD going to the Knicks. He has to do major repair to his reputation after the Golden State move and helping to turn around the terrible Knicks franchise would do exactly that.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

I can see KD going to the Knicks. He has to do major repair to his reputation after the Golden State move and helping to turn around the terrible Knicks franchise would do exactly that.

:lol: :lol:

I keep forgetting you are Newbie..  

1 minute ago, Reality said:

:lol: :lol:

I keep forgetting you are Newbie..  

Laugh all you want, many MANY people feel he made a lame move by joining the team that was already the best in the league in order to guarantee himself some rings.  The fact that they just swept in the Western finals without him even playing a single minute shows how unnecessary he is to the team.  If he can win rings with the Knicks, that'll go a long way in removing the lameness cloud that's over his head right now. He may not even care. He obviously didn't when he joined the warriors in the first place. We'll see.