Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Nastiest place you ever stuck your hand?

Besides my mom’s snatch.  

The first mammal I ever skinned and cleaned was a squirrel.  

I had to wash about 5 times with Lava just to get the blood, guts and fur off me.  

And that smell was one of the worst on earth.   I don’t know how you guys do it with deer or larger game.  

This is too easy about a certain female poster on this site. I won't go there though. In every aspect. I can't imagine the smell of said female is. Must be very nasty though.

Watching Dr. Pol last night with my daughter and niece.  My niece is sitting beside me on the chair and Dr. Pol has his hands inside and all over a cow's distended vagina.  I mean this thing looks like a big red bloody football flopping around.  Super gross and my niece after a minute of watching asks, Wait, so cows have babies out of their butts??

Anyway, this made me think of that.  Not sure how much that guy gets paid but he deserves every penny.  He sticks his hands in some awful places.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sderk said:

In every aspect. I can't imagine the smell of what ANY female is. Must be very nasty though.   I won't go there though.

Least shocking answer ever.

• Like 2

With gloves..all orifices of humans to include ones not naturally there but made by bullets, knives, trucks, impact with ground etc.  

Without gloves...most dead game animals and fish, but probably a nasty tramp's bung hole in Mexico.

• Like 1

• Thanks 1

I just finger-fudged a clogged pipe in my basement. The pipe was clogged with jet black pudding-like slime, hair, and smelled like you can't believe.

When I opened the cleanout port, sewage shot out and blasted me in the eyeball and soaked me head to toe. Now my sneaker squishes when I walk. I'll probably end up on Monsters Inside Me, since I took the shot to the eye.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taco breath said:

Way to dig deep for that one!  Fear is the mind killer, b1tches!  :thumbsup:

SyFy miniseries of Dune was sooooo much better, though.