Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Florida school project - kill 9 people

Two 14-year-old girls drew up plans to kill 9 people, police say

The teacher found the folder and a letter inside that mentioned "guns," the arrest reports said.

Inside were eight pieces of paper, the reports said. They contained written plans to obtain guns, kill nine people and remove and dispose of the bodies.

Each girl faces nine counts of conspiracy to commit murder and three counts of conspiracy to commit kidnapping, according to the sheriff's office reports.

Tony Soprano Middle School?  Geezus.

You guys are so myopic...the GUNS made them want to kill.  Did you ever think if they didn't have the PAPER, maybe they would have never come up with the plans to get guns and kill people.   Cmon guys, use your head!

52 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You guys are so myopic...the GUNS made them want to kill.  Did you ever think if they didn't have the PAPER, maybe they would have never come up with the plans to get guns and kill people.   Cmon guys, use your head!

we are beyond that cause without paper they could just use instagram

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

cant be florida, they wait til after kids shoot up schools in order to push ban guns

I do wonder if David Hogg is a survivor of this though

Nothing like banning guns so people can blow up others instead.

Would have been easier to google how to build a bomb and obtain that stuff. Amateurs 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Would have been easier to google how to build a bomb and obtain that stuff. Amateurs 

Good point. Google should be banned before guns.

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

You hippie fvckin liberals and your paper. I'm so sick of all these "uses" you have found for the Devils chalk board

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You hippie fvckin liberals and your paper. I'm so sick of all these "uses" you have found for the Devils chalk board

I prefer paper myself, but I know the Romans didn’t have paper so they would re-use a community sponge to clean their asses.

Despite the trauma and PTSD I have incurred while reading this horribly triggering article, I have made the courageous decision that I am SURVIVOR! And ( insert Beyonce lyric here) #strongerwerds

Also, this is why there are so few female Mass shooters. They're too f****** stupid to pull it off.

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I prefer paper myself, but I know the Romans didn’t have paper so they would re-use a community sponge to clean their asses.

That is kind of disgusting. I think I would rather pull a Jihad and wipe my butt with my own hand

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

What did the Romans ever do for us? :dunno:

5 hours ago, frank said:

What did the Romans ever do for us? :dunno:

Preserved Greek rationalism, which is the entire basis for Western Civilization. On top of that, they implemented legal theories still in use to this day. Also, their advances in architecture and engineering would not be matched for centuries.

That and toga parties. 

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Preserved Greek rationalism, which is the entire basis for Western Civilization. On top of that, they implemented legal theories still in use to this day. Also, their advances in architecture and engineering would not be matched for centuries.

That and toga parties. 

You forgot:

Aqueducts - Public Order - Irrigation - Sanitation - Wine - Education - Roads

I know times have changed but when I see this kids doing sh1t like this I always think back to the murder houses I would draw in 5th grade.  Basically it to a crude drawing if a stick figure who would go through a house and just get murdered over and over again with guns, saws, laser, vices etc... and at the end get spit out in a bunch of pieces.

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

And how else would we name super bowls?

Yeah, we could do without that.

3 hours ago, sderk said:

You forgot:

Aqueducts - Public Order - Irrigation - Sanitation - Wine - Education - Roads

I mean, the clip is right there.

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That and toga parties. 

You do realize it's a line from Monty Python right?

20 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That and toga parties. 

Plus they documented the existence of Jesus Christ. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Plus they documented the existence of Jesus Christ. 

Cept they didn't.  Not till long after his purported death anyway. There are no contemporary records of Jesus.

But you did point out one of the Romans biggest mistakes. Adopting Christianity. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Cept they didn't.  Not till long after his purported death anyway. There are no contemporary records of Jesus.

But you did point out one of the Romans biggest mistakes. Adopting Christianity. 

Yeah, it was an amazing blunder.  Justinian thanks you for letting him off the hook

At least they're not part of the Judean People's Front. 

• Like 1