Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives

The militia group, which calls itself the United Constitutional Patriots, said it is determined to monitor the border until President Trump fulfills his campaign promise of a border wall or until Congress enacts stronger legislation to make it more difficult for migrants to request asylum, Jim Benvie, a spokesman, told The New York Times in a phone interview.

“It should go without saying that regular citizens have no authority to arrest or detain anyone,” the governor of New Mexico, Michelle Lujan Grisham, said in a statement to The New York Times, adding that it is “completely unacceptable” that migrants be “menaced or threatened” upon entering the U.S.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-mexico-right-wing-militia-detains-migrants-at-gunpoint-until-border-patrol-arrives

👍🏻🇺🇸

41 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

“It should go without saying that regular citizens have no authority to arrest or detain anyone,”

Do they not have citizen's arrest in New Mexico?:dunno:

God bless em. Puting it on the line, unlike the libtards who won't take in a "refugee" who they claim to give two spits about. 

• Like 2

LOL.  Feds arrested the leader of this group over the weekend.  As they should.  I know the government isn't doing the right thing re:  illegal immigration but private citizens shouldn't be taking the law in to their own hands.  What this guy did was essentially kidnapping. 

5 hours ago, Strike said:

LOL.  Feds arrested the leader of this group over the weekend.  As they should.  I know the government isn't doing the right thing re:  illegal immigration but private citizens shouldn't be taking the law in to their own hands.  What this guy did was essentially kidnapping. 

Someone needs to brush up on their history it seems. While I would never do this, I am happy there are people that are willing to risk it all to protect America. 

7 hours ago, Strike said:

Evidently the law disagrees with you.

The guy was arrested on a charge unrelated to what the group is doing at the border (unlawful possession of a firearm).

This group is about to be the tipping point of something ugly I fear. The media is doing a full court press on them and using fake (or out of context) news to rile up the lunatics on the left.

All of the headlines are calling him the leader of the group, insinuating his arrest was because of their actions at the border, and now they are even accusing him of threatening to assassinate Obama, Hillary, and Soros in 2017, according to anonymous sources of course.

It would not surprise me if a lefty murders an illegal and blames it on this group, sparking BLM/Antifa style riots and violence that spread across the country.

Election season is right around the corner so it is about that time. Divide and conquer.

On 4/23/2019 at 7:00 AM, SenatorRock said:

Election season is right around the corner so it is about that time. Divide and conquer.

Is election season ever NOT right around the corner? The clowns we voted for in November were just seated three months ago and the next election is still nineteen months off.