Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Happy!

Anybody else watching Happy!?  Fun show.

Question for those that watch: is it just me that finds the Italian female cop hot?  There's just something about her that I like. :wub:

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I watched season one and thought it was great!  I was pleasantly surprised.  

I'll wait for Season 2 to hit netflix so I can avoid the commercials.

I DVR it and blow past the commercials. S2 has been great so far. 

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

I DVR it and blow past the commercials. S2 has been great so far. 

Cool.  I see it premiered on March 27th so i'm already a month behind.  I could probably see it on demand but Uverse won't let you FF thru the commercials.

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

What’s it about?

Impossible to really describe properly.  Ex cop hitman drunk starts seeing daughter's imaginary friend (little blue flying unicorn donkey creature) in order to save daughter that has been kidnapped by crazy Santa Claus psycho. Much violence ensues.  Seriously, a sh1t ton of violence. Top notch entertainment. 

52 minutes ago, DonS said:

Impossible to really describe properly.  Ex cop hitman drunk starts seeing daughter's imaginary friend (little blue flying unicorn donkey creature) in order to save daughter that has been kidnapped by crazy Santa Claus psycho. Much violence ensues.  Seriously, a sh1t ton of violence. Top notch entertainment. 

ton of violence = I'm in. Although not Real violence. Someone showed me a vid of a captured rival cartel member today. I will never get the image of a naked dude chain up with his leg being amputated by a small knife out of my head. 

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

ton of violence = I'm in. Although not Real violence. Someone showed me a vid of a captured rival cartel member today. I will never get the image of a naked dude chain up with his leg being amputated by a small knife out of my head. 

Why the hell would you watch that??? Do you also watch the various ISIS beheading vids? Hard pass for me. 

I would sure like to. I really like Christopher Maloney. And also like Patton Oswalt.

I just haven't. I think it'd be a really good thing if the Hollywood writers strike lasted about three years. There's way too much content out there for anyone to keep up on. A good long writers strike would give everybody a chance to watch some of the shows they've been wanting to watch but just don't have enough time in the day.

My wife and I watch the Magicians and every other commercial is about that Happy series. I'm already annoyed as sh!t with it but I may give it a look.