Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Charlize Theron raising her adopted boy as a girl.......

This story isn't suprising but a few weeks ago there was a story about Charlize being 'shockingly single' and for some 'man to grow a pair and step up'. I found that funny odd that a woman of such beauty would be single then I saw this article today.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/04/19/charlize-theron-my-child-was-a-boy-until-she-looked-at-me-and-said-i-am-not-a-boy/

Hollywood actress Charlize Theron revealed that she is raising her adopted seven-year-old boy as a girl.

“I thought she was a boy,” Charlize Theron said, “until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: ‘I am not a boy!'”

Yeah, she's bat-sh!t focking crazy and liberal as fock yet wants a man to grow a pair. You can't have it both ways you focking loon.

ETA: Here's the link to the story about growing a pair.........https://www.dailywire.com/news/45601/charlize-theron-shockingly-available-begs-men-grow-paul-bois

• Thanks 1

Any kid with a brain should want to be a girl. No accountability. Every possible advantage. Must be believed despite whatever comes out of their mouth. 

If obama had a daughter.   :unsure:

Not to mention she had major work done. She doesn't look like Charlize Theron anymore. Not unattractive, mind you. But just like an entirely different person.

This is one of those things where the majority of Americans look at this crap and agree with Fox News. That these coastal liberals are so far removed from reality it is literally not funny. In this case, it's child abuse. Most Americans can change a diaper and see what's between their kids legs. We all took biology. We've all been to the shower I hope. We Have a pretty good idea what a boy is versus a girl.

Gender is about as much of a construct as gravity for Christ's sake.

This is one of those things where the majority of Americans look at this crap and agree with Fox News. That these coastal liberals are so far removed from reality it is literally not funny. In this case, it's child abuse. Most Americans can change a diaper and see what's between their kids legs. We all took biology. We've all been to the shower I hope. We Have a pretty good idea what a boy is versus a girl.

Gender is about as much of a construct as gravity for Christ's sake.

• Like 1

Just now, wiffleball said:

Not to mention she had major work done. She doesn't look like Charlize Theron anymore. Not unattractive, mind you. But just like an entirely different person.

I remember her in 'The Devil's Advocate' and 'Two Days in the Valley' and thinking she was blazing hot back then. Now she's meh.......

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Any kid with a brain should want to be a girl. No accountability. Every possible advantage. Must be believed despite whatever comes out of their mouth. 

Wow, I'm really working the system wrong if this is the case.

15 minutes ago, naomi said:

Wow, I'm really working the system wrong if this is the case.

You were born too early. Boys are evil, bad and the cause of all wrong these days. 

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You were born too early. Boys are evil, bad and the cause of all wrong these days. 

What do you see as the general age cutoff?

4 minutes ago, naomi said:

What do you see as the general age cutoff?

Males of all ages should be self loathers. The first generation of metooers to really cash in are roughly 20.

Feel lucky Naomi, at least your generation got a sex life, marriage and a nuclear family.  

Something that's actually really interesting in that vein, that I think I've been seeing, and have heard others are too...the kids who are teenagers now are actually, on whole, a little more "traditional" thinking. Girls of that generation, in particular, are now far enough removed in time from the box of thinking that the most virtuous thing you can do is hit the pavement becoming a career woman. That was still what came across as the only healthy thinking when I was a pre-teen..that there's something deficient in domesticity/creating a great home, and maybe doing cottage industry or community relations type 'outside work', (generally being a productive human being, just not in an office). 

The fact that often both partners need to be working now is important not to gloss over, but it's another discussion.

I think these girls are simply not holding the more traditional life down in their minds. It's a potential future option and a perfectly good one, but common sense dictates you'll need to become self-reliant in the indefinite meanwhile, so the ones who gravitate to that option are not shunning careers either.

One of the most impressive people I've met recently, a Lyft driver probably in his early 30's. Three little girls, one only a few months old. Wife had a career. As soon as she got pregnant with the first, she was gripped by the crappiness of the idea of not completely being there to raise the child. She hadn't known it, actually at all, but her heart's desire was foremost to be a great mom. Their oldest little girl is scary smart, and dad is doing Lyft as well as a full time job so she can go to private school when the time comes. He wasn't volunteering this stuff, just answering my questions. He drives from 3 - 9 AM, mostly airport rides, and then puts 8 hours into his job, something related to mortgages/insurance. He does enjoy people though so giving Lyft rides has some element of fun to him, and most of all, he loves seeing his wife "flourishing," being in her element. The kids are learning a ton. Obviously they're a strong couple, and she has to be a really cool person, for him to sacrifice that much, and obviously his extroversion helps him not hate his Mon - Fri existence. He was honest about the downside of getting to bed pretty much right after the kids, but all those aforementioned benefits are making it a worthwhile trade-off.

31 minutes ago, naomi said:

One of the most impressive people I've met recently, a Lyft driver probably in his early 30's. Three little girls, one only a few months old. Wife had a career. As soon as she got pregnant with the first, she was gripped by the crappiness of the idea of not completely being there to raise the child. She hadn't known it, actually at all, but her heart's desire was foremost to be a great mom. Their oldest little girl is scary smart, and dad is doing Lyft as well as a full time job so she can go to private school when the time comes. He wasn't volunteering this stuff, just answering my questions. He drives from 3 - 9 AM, mostly airport rides, and then puts 8 hours into his job, something related to mortgages/insurance. He does enjoy people though so giving Lyft rides has some element of fun to him, and most of all, he loves seeing his wife "flourishing," being in her element. The kids are learning a ton. Obviously they're a strong couple, and she has to be a really cool person, for him to sacrifice that much, and obviously his extroversion helps him not hate his Mon - Fri existence. He was honest about the downside of getting to bed pretty much right after the kids, but all those aforementioned benefits are making it a worthwhile trade-off.

Wait, did she quit her job?

Yes. I got the impression by a mutual decision between the two of them. He also connected to what she was feeling about how it would be best. He's really glad to give her that option. I definitely figured she must be one neat gal (he seemed like a great guy) for him to be that devoted to her happiness (and the health of the family).

This is sickening and that poor kids ramblings at 3yrs old may shape his entire upbringing mentally. A 3 year old cannot make life decisions like that. They can decide how hard to poop themselves, that’s it. It’s wrong to warp his mind like that.

4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

This is sickening and that poor kids ramblings at 3yrs old may shape his entire upbringing mentally.

The kid will probably join the geek club and rant about Trump.

7 hours ago, naomi said:

Yes. I got the impression by a mutual decision between the two of them. He also connected to what she was feeling about how it would be best. He's really glad to give her that option. I definitely figured she must be one neat gal (he seemed like a great guy) for him to be that devoted to her happiness (and the health of the family).

I dont know. Kind of crappy that she quits her job bc she wants to be a stay at home mom and now he works full time and ubers 6 hours every day? 

11 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I dont know. Kind of crappy that she quits her job bc she wants to be a stay at home mom and now he works full time and ubers 6 hours every day? 

I was thinking the same thing.  Seems like a raw deal.  So when she eventually divorces him for some reason, she gets the kids because he was never home.  ;)

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/20/2019 at 5:11 PM, Brad GLuckman said:

The questions I asked him were actually me trying to parse this out/get a sense of his happiness level in the equation, in a not too direct but still candid way. Before getting to that point of the conversation though, I could tell he really liked the idea of his three kids having one of their parents with them throughout the day and he feels like they are really being enriched by it.

It came across as a mutual decision, and his Lyft driving is for saving up for private school tuition in particular. He seemed thankful it was working out, and was honest about what is difficult for him about it, but they were workable difficulties...like living with the getting to bed really early in the evening, and basically not having free time until the weekends. Seemed a little grueling but he was clearly extroverted and said he enjoyed talking with people. Extroverts do get energized from interaction.

This makes me sad, first and foremost for the kid.....secondly, because I have instant wood for Theron, but now that I know she is somewhat retarded, it really ruins it

3 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

This makes me sad, first and foremost for the kid.....secondly, because I have instant wood for Theron, but now that I know she is somewhat retarded , it really ruins it

Mr. F! 

https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2009-12/gene-switch-transforms-adult-female-mice-males

Apparently men and women are not that different after all. In fact, the sexes are so similar that women have to fight their entire lives just to remain women -- at least on the genetic level.

A new study finds that turning off just one gene, shared by all mammals, turns ovarian cells into testosterone-producing cells found only in the testes -- and this is in adults.

In the study, published in the new issue of the journal Cell, researchers knocked out a female-promoting gene in adult female mice. The FoxL2 gene works by suppressing a male gene. When FoxL2 is switched off, the male gene, called Sox9, takes over, sending signals that turn ovarian cells into cells normally found only in the testes. The female mice produced as much testosterone as male mice, about 100 times higher than the concentrations normally found in females. Essentially, the ovaries turn into testes.

The findings suggest that maintenance of womanhood, or at least of the ovarian phenotype, is an active process throughout life, according to the researchers. The constant struggle between female and male genes could help explain changes like facial hair and a deeper voice among post-menopausal women, for instance. It could also illuminate genetic issues in transsexual people, perhaps explaining why some seek gender-reassignment surgery.