Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

Is OldMaid Gone Now?

Her account isn't banned and I just saw a post timestamed 11 hours ago.

33 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Her account isn't banned and I just saw a post timestamed 11 hours ago.

I got a notification that she had quoted me, but the thread was gone.

I think she had about had her fill of sderk. 

3 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Whoever started the thread must have peenied it (unless Mike did, but he's more inclined to lock them). Which one was it?

3 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Same thing. That thread where sderk compared me to a dinosaur fossil got peenied.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Whoever started the thread must have peenied it (unless Mike did, but he's more inclined to lock them). Which one was it?

It was the MDC thread. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Same thing. That thread where sderk compared me to a dinosaur fossil got peenied.

Rather slippery of you, agent Starling. Your answer does not tell us if it was deleted by your hand or that of a mod. 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

To my knowledge. that was the least effective insult I've ever seen hurled at you.

5 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Rather slippery of you, agent Starling. Your answer does not tell us if it was deleted by your hand or that of a mod. 

Thread was started by sderk so it was either deleted by him or Mike. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Thread was started by sderk so it was either deleted by him or Mike. 

My bad. That should have been obvious to me. I live this stoopid. 🙁

Just now, BiPolarBear said:

My bad. That should have been obvious to me. I live this stoopid. 🙁

Trust me I was hoping that thread would go 5-6 more pages minimum. :lol:

If sderk had an ounce of self-awareness, he deleted it himself.

So, I'm sure Mike got rid of it.

• Thanks 1

Better watch out sderp, I might conjure up another snatch demon to take care of you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, sderk said:

You with your obsession of your rancid bits is weird. You being an old maid is understandable though.

And why do you keep writing sderp? sderk already doesn't mean anything. It's just random letters. So your attempts to be mean by changing a screen name doesn't mean anything.

|

|

|

|

J

1 minute ago, kutulu said:

sdope

Well. I stopped in cause I had to check in with my work online and thought I would glance at the posts here. Now going back to hanging out with my GF. You all can spend the remainder of your Saturday writing insults of people you don't know. Have fun. :wave:

49 minutes ago, sderk said:

Well. I stopped in cause I had to check in with my work online and thought I would glance at the posts here. Now going back to hanging out with my GF. You all can spend the remainder of your Saturday writing insults of people you don't know. Have fun. :wave:

Already had the secks this morning when wifey and I woke up, went to the gym, just watched the DBacks biotch slap the Cubbies (what's up with Darvish btw, he sucked).  Caught a 30 minute power nap at the end of the game because is was pretty much decided.

Thanks for your concern tho, sdrip.  :cheers:  

9 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Better watch out sderp, I might conjure up another snatch demon to take care of you. 

OH THAT'S HOT :banana:

On 4/20/2019 at 8:23 PM, nospk said:

He earned it 

Did you also draw your name from a Scrabble bag?  🤔

• Like 3

On 4/20/2019 at 5:59 PM, jerryskids said:

Already had the secks this morning when wifey and I woke up, went to the gym, just watched the DBacks biotch slap the Cubbies (what's up with Darvish btw, he sucked).  Caught a 30 minute power nap at the end of the game because is was pretty much decided.

Thanks for your concern tho, sdrip.  :cheers:  

Well, looks like the Cubs took 2 of 3 from the dbacks. Did you stick it out until the 9th?

:cheers:

On 4/20/2019 at 8:15 PM, MDC said:

Rough thread for sdick.

If you think getting called names by a few unremarkable, unintelligent, lonely old men on a fantasy football site is causing my day to be rough, then you really are overestimating your only "contributions" to life.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sderk said:

Well, looks like the Cubs took 2 of 3 from the dbacks. Did you stick it out until the 9th?

:cheers:

Yesterday?  Yeah.  Saw the DBacks tie it up in the top of the 9th, then Archie Bradley blow it in the bottom of the 9th.

Bradley is an enigma... he seems to have the stuff to be a closer, but every year the DBacks bring in some retread to be the actual closer and Bradley seems to show himself to not be a closer.  :(

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Yesterday?  Yeah.  Saw the DBacks tie it up in the top of the 9th, then Archie Bradley blow it in the bottom of the 9th.

Bradley is an enigma... he seems to have the stuff to be a closer, but every year the DBacks bring in some retread to be the actual closer and Bradley seems to show himself to not be a closer.  :(

Ironically sounds like the Cubs with Strop. It's not easy to find a guy at the closer position who is lights out all the time. It's a rare skill. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sderk said:

Ironically sounds like the Cubs with Strop. It's not easy to find a guy at the closer position who is lights out all the time. It's a rare skill. 

You forgot to like your post