Sign in to follow this  
naomi

This is sad, smart girl though

JFC..................def anger inducing. Both that she's facing a predator AND she's walking alone. 

You CANNOT take any chances these days. The internet is focking breeding these sick focks.

Most kids and women are pretty clueless these days too. constantly walking looking at their phone and or listening to headphones.

I remember when I was like 10 years old, I was walking alone crossing the street in the crosswalk.  Then I heard this loud revving on an engine.  I looked up and the truck that had been witing for me cross so they could turn had floored it and was making the turn while I was still crossing.  I sprinted to get off the street in time and the guy sped down the street coming close to ramming me.  Unfortunately for him, a cop was sitting in a lot right there and saw everything.  He immediately threw on his sirens and chased the truck down and pulled him over.  I don't know what happened to the guy after that.  What do you think the cops did?

As maddening and frustrating as the wimmens make me, I see something like this or the girl who got abducted by her Uber driver or the girl who got killed in Iowa or whatever just for jogging by some random stranger and it makes me pump the brakes a bit.

For all the breaks they get, I'm still not sure it's a bargain - living pretty much all the time in fear.

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

As maddening and frustrating as the wimmens make me, I see something like this or the girl who got abducted by her Uber driver or the girl who got killed in Iowa or whatever just for jogging by some random stranger and it makes me pump the brakes a bit.

Pump the brakes to scare them or size them up to see if you can grab them with ease?

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Pump the brakes to scare them or size them up to see if you can grab them with ease?

Wiffle likes a brainy chick.