Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Muslims spreading love in sri Lanka

The French Government gave a statement, the explosions were simply caused by faulty wiring.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guys lets look at the bigger picture here. Like freedom fries and white people being proud of their heritage. 

Ever notice how in the last forever, every conflict in the world seems to be either Muslims vs Muslims or Muslims vs somebody else.

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Did some people do something again?

I wonder what omar is up to today?

• Like 1

That’s awful - thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families. 🙏 

It's was caused by faulty wiring installed by French electricians.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

It's was caused by faulty wiring installed by French electricians.

Beat ya to it :P

Reading more on this it goes pretty deep. They claim the Tamils did this in their on going war on the Sinhalese.  Makes no sense.  Both are mainly Hindu. Why attack Catholics on Easter?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Reading more on this it goes pretty deep. They claim the Tamils did this in their on going war on the Sinhalese.  Makes no sense.  Both are mainly Hindu. Why attack Catholics on Easter?

Take all storylines (struckthrough) with a grain of salt and focus on the facts (bolded).

We know they attacked Catholics on Christianity's Holiest Day of the Year when statistically the churches are packed.

• Thanks 1

Ya have to wonder what awful things those Christians did to cause this. 

Remember  kids...

"The future must not belong to those who would slander the prophet "

No doubt one of those rotten Christian's said something bad.

How come when there's a school shooting the liberals knee jerk reaction is always to get rid of the guns but when there's a suicide bombing it's never to get rid of the mooslims?

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

How come when there's a school shooting the liberals knee jerk reaction is always to get rid of the guns but when there's a suicide bombing it's never to get rid of the mooslims?

Because in their mind 'the enemy (radical Islam) of my enemy (Christian/religious folks tend to be conservatives) is my friend'. 

21 minutes ago, fandandy said:

We should make bomb free zones and outlaw bombs. That fixes the problem 100%

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Take all storylines (struckthrough) with a grain of salt and focus on the facts (bolded).

We know they attacked Catholics on Christianity's Holiest Day of the Year when statistically the churches are packed.

Sounds like they also chose targets where a lot of foreigners are present. 

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Best post. 
Ever.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

We should make bomb free zones and outlaw bombs. That fixes the problem 100%

Also, best post ever. 

I mean, its so simple.  Just ban bombs. 

When the New Zealand attacks happened, Hollywood took

to twitter with sympathy and to blame Trump. Haven't heard much from them about this though. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When the New Zealand attacks happened, Hollywood took

to twitter with sympathy and to blame Trump. Haven't heard much from them about this though. 

They're just waiting for all the facts, don't want to rush to judgment, yada yada yada. 

Why pisses me off about this is I’ve CONSTANTLY seen liberals condemn Christians for their beliefs and call them bigots, racists, xenophobes, etc. While trying to “educate” everyone on Muslims and how they aren’t dangerous. Then sh1t like this happens and they’ve try to defend them, compare this to “white terrorists around the world”, and that the “not all Muslims are terrorists” but yet all Christians are evil. I’m getting really sick of hearing them condemn one while protecting another when the other KEEPS killing people 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-mistakenly-tweets-millions-dead-111215069.html

Trump offered support for Sri Lanka  in the early morning tweet. "Heartfelt condolences from the people of the United States to the people of Sri Lanka on the horrible terrorist attacks on churches and hotels that have killed at least 138 million people and badly injured 600 more. We stand ready to help," the president said. 

The president deleted the original tweet and added a corrected version with the nearly 140 people dead figure in the blasts. 

See, it could have been worse.

1 hour ago, ZeroTolerance said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-mistakenly-tweets-millions-dead-111215069.html

Trump offered support for Sri Lanka  in the early morning tweet. "Heartfelt condolences from the people of the United States to the people of Sri Lanka on the horrible terrorist attacks on churches and hotels that have killed at least 138 million people and badly injured 600 more. We stand ready to help," the president said. 

The president deleted the original tweet and added a corrected version with the nearly 140 people dead figure in the blasts. 

See, it could have been worse.

Nyuck nyuck, but but 57 states!!!

😱

When are all the Muslim leaders going to take their head gear off and stand in unity with the western world leaders?

48 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

When are all the Muslim leaders going to take their head gear off and stand in unity with the western world leaders?

My wife and I talked about it earlier.  I wonder what the current generation thinks about Islam.  When I was young, it truly was the "religion of peace."  Muhammad Ali, Kareem Abdul Jabbar... Places like Egypt were extremely progressive:

https://allthatsinteresting.com/1960s-egypt

And then... those countries all turned into shiot shows.  What happened?  :(

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

My wife and I talked about it earlier.  I wonder what the current generation thinks about Islam.  When I was young, it truly was the "religion of peace."  Muhammad Ali, Kareem Abdul Jabbar... Places like Egypt were extremely progressive:

https://allthatsinteresting.com/1960s-egypt

And then... those countries all turned into shiot shows.  What happened?  :(

They were never the religion of peace, that was them just pulling the wool over your generations eyes 

• Like 1

So did they ever find out who did it and publicly announce it? Cause liberals are still defending Muslims and saying “oh it’s probably the Hindus that did this” 

:dunno:  Still waiting....    but then again, I cannot trust anything our media outlets say....

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

So did they ever find out who did it and publicly announce it? Cause liberals are still defending Muslims and saying “oh it’s probably the Hindus that did this” 

They are saying it was Muslims now.

Not sure this is suprising or not,  FBGheys doesn't even had a thread on this topic. I was curious to see the stupidity in their thread...guess not.

16 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

Not sure this is suprising or not,  FBGheys doesn't even had a thread on this topic. I was curious to see the stupidity in their thread...guess not.

Start one and see if it gets deleted or they give you a timeout 🤣

6 minutes ago, crackattack said:

They have one in the political forum. The Christchurch attack had a thread with17 pages. This attack is still one page. Hmmmmmmm. I wonder why.

I swear I went thru that forum before I posted and didn't see anything.  Anyway, I asked for the delete on my FFA thread.

14 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

They were never the religion of peace, that was them just pulling the wool over your generations eyes 

It was the really the powerful tribes with their foot on the necks of the weak that kept the peace.  These tribes hate each other and have for centuries.  Fighting over desert scraps.  Then oil comes along.  A global economy.  A global media. They really never hid anything, they just kept it local, and nobody outside of there cared. Now they have taken it all over the world.

2 hours ago, patweisers44 said:

I swear I went thru that forum before I posted and didn't see anything.  Anyway, I asked for the delete on my FFA thread.

Most misleading forum name EVAH on the Interwebs.  "Free For All".  Yeah right.  Free for all as long as Joe the Fuhrer approves.

• Like 1