Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Muslims spreading love in sri Lanka

So, some people did something?

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

So, some people did something?

Yeah, but only because some other people did something else first. A vicious cycle of some people doing some things.

Story is quiet because 1. the press isn't humping it for obvious reasons, and 2. we have become desensitized to these animals committing atrocities. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

we have become desensitized to these animals committing atrocities. 

Sadly, this.  One thing ISIS did was mixed things up a bit.  It wasn't always the same old beheading videos.  Sometimes they might wrap the necks with explosive wires or hang mortars from their necks and shoot at them with a rocket or put them in a cage and drown them and record with underwater cameras or hang them over a fire and watch them melt.  If nothing else they were creative.  This boring ass backpack exploding suicide bomber is so played out.   

Well.............Turns it THIS one was the Easter Worshippers fault too.  You see the PM of Sri Lanka(or whatever the leader is) says this was a response to the killings in New Zealand that targeted Muslims.

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Well.............Turns it THIS one was the Easter Worshippers fault too.  You see the PM of Sri Lanka(or whatever the leader is) says this was a response to the killings in New Zealand that targeted Muslims.

So he is calling this a revenge killing on the innocent. 

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

So, it's our turn now?

Yes.

They have to downplay the Christian factor to play to their base, radical Islamic terrorists.

19 hours ago, supermike80 said:

What where the other 10,000 times for?

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

What where the other 10,000 times for?

The crusades.....stealing their oil......supporting Israel......take your pick, they blow sh!t up over just about anything....

9 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Holy fock, those fbgays deleted it.  They truly hate Christians and Republicans.

I actually asked for the delete when I found the thread within the Politics Forum.

58 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

I actually asked for the delete when I found the thread within the Politics Forum.

can you link that one? 

Yes I'm lazy today

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

So which of you guys is Stealthycat? 

Gotta be Sux, no?