Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Greatings Fellow Easter Worshippers.

https://imgur.com/a/G9Y9mv7

Make sure you have your talking points directly from Satan. You definitely don't want to say Christian or Catholic. I can't wait for Xmas Worshippers.

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh come on. Is Easter celebrated by any other group?

They were at an Easter worship service. 

You’re not curious at all about the global elite all somehow independently inventing the word “Easter Worshippers” today?

22 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You’re not curious at all about the global elite all somehow independently inventing the word “Easter Worshippers” today?

Is "Christmas shoppers" a conspiracy too?

I assume they picked it because it is the more sensational. They were attacked ON EASTER!

15 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I assume they picked it because it is the more sensational. They were attacked ON EASTER!

Don’t you mean Happy Holiday shoppers?

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Don’t you mean Happy Holiday shoppers?

In any event, whether it was a kill Christians thing, or a kill foreigners thing (I think some shopping malls were hit as well) it's focking sick and should be crushed.

Me and the wife were weighing either India or Sri Lanka for our long trip next year. Guess that decision got real easy. 

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I would expect that from MDC, you are not that stupid.

They went out of their way to avoid saying this was an attack on Christians because, well, who knows. They hate Christians? They can't admit that Christians being attacked by Muslims is a real issue? 

After New Zealand did they say it was an attack on Friday worshipers or an attack on Muslims?

Pretty simple to figure this one out.

Also, the fact that they are all using the same made up PC phrase is another example that they are controlled propaganda.

• Like 1

Just now, SenatorRock said:

I would expect that from MDC, you are not that stupid.

They went out of their way to avoid saying this was an attack on Christians because, well, who knows. They hate Christians? They can't admit that Christians being attacked by Muslims is a real issue? 

After New Zealand did they say it was an attack on Friday worshipers or an attack on Muslims?

Pretty simple to figure this one out.

Also, the fact that they are all using the same made up PC phrase is another example that they are controlled propaganda.

Probably. Not having seen any of the media myself, I'll take your word for it. 

When you boil it down. Some people did something. :dunno:

Forget the tin foil hat aspect of this terminology. Doesn't it make you wonder, and kind of sick, that they are all in lockstep with each other on the messaging? 

I wonder which religious group has killed the most people. I sure hope their god is the right god, so he can say it was ok. :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, SenatorRock said:

For comparison, here is what they had to say after New Zealand:

Hillary:

https://i.postimg.cc/MH61Xsdb/FB-IMG-1555923543976.jpg

Hussein:

https://i.postimg.cc/1zKt4yT2/FB-IMG-1555923539043.jpg

Pretty obvious they hate Christians.

It's absolutely disgusting.   i won't go so far as to say they hate christians...but it is clear to me they feel they will lose voters if they back christians.   Unbelievable.   Just mind boggling

14 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Man, there are plenty of examples of the so called journalists/left leaners tweeting the same phrase (such as Easter Worshipers) at about the same time. The 4 am talking point is well known and it's ridiculous to the point of projection to call people noticing it as 'conspiracy'.