Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Leftists Turning on their Own, again

😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder if Ivan Ceja and these folks were to go to Syria or Somalia and start demanding jobs and government support how that would play out for them?

The one thing the guest said that is true is the reason why the Left, and Obama, Pelosi, etc are all full of sh!t, is "taxation without representation".  The DACA plan that the Dems put in place gave DACA recipients to live here and exist here, WITHOUT being able to become citizens, and make them PAY taxes.  The reason?  To enslave them, yes "enslave" them to help the democrat party by.  By voting?  No, but by being very vocal against republican candidates.  There was never any intent/interest from the dems to change the program.  At the time, they had every opportunity to make them citizens because they held the WH, HR, and SEN, but no, they just wanted use them as pawns because that was the best way to keep the biggest bulk of them "in line".  When did Pelosi and Shumar come out in favor of DACA recipients becoming legal citizens?  When Trump said he was going to end DACA.  Notice how they never brought it up again, DACA's being citizens, after Trump backed off on the deportation?

Wow. for a brief, fleeting moment, I actually felt bad for Nancy Pelosi.

You'd think she'd be getting her ass kissed but yet nobody was puckering up. The AOC freak factory treats her this way too. I wonder if it's like this when she goes to BLM, or LBGT, or feminazi rallies as well. 

:pointstosky:

Are the crazies confronting here illegals? If so and she was not a coward, she would have called illegal immigration and had them hauled away so she could continue her rally....then state 'stupid fuckin illegals, don't fvck with me'.

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Wow. for a brief, fleeting moment, I actually felt bad for Nancy Pelosi.

You'd think she'd be getting her ass kissed but yet nobody was puckering up. The AOC freak factory treats her this way too. I wonder if it's like this when she goes to BLM, or LBGT, or feminazi rallies as well. 

She is playing with fire.....getting burned once in a while is just part of the role....

What a freak show. I always thought Pelosi was barely tolerable and only if you stretch the definition of tolerable. Turns out she's the gatekeeper keeping Lord of the Flies at bay.

Pelosi simply doesn't have the strength to be the zookeeper anymore. The Democratic leadership is so old.

It’s the 2019 version of the Tea Party vs establishment Reps.

I have to hand it to Pelosi: She is one of those lizard people from V but she absolutely cucked Donnie Boy and has Leo these yelling freaks at bay. That’s one tough biich.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I have to hand it to Pelosi: She is one of those lizard people from V but she absolutely cucked Donnie Boy and has Leo these yelling freaks at bay. That’s one tough biich.

Imagine being this dumb 

• Like 1

I can’t imagine going to another country illegally, then going to that countries capital city and protest/yell.

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

I was thrilled when the tea party blitzed the GOP and then in turn Trump did the same thing. I can't stand the Bush/Romney GOP and cheered when ordinary citizens rose up to replace them.

Until recently, I was hoping the Dems would do the same thing to the neo-libs on Team Hillary/Pelosi/Schumer. The thing of it was that I wanted ordinary Dems to replace them as well. That's because I'm thinking in terms of the Macomb County Dems I know and tolerate. Now, I'm not so sure there are any ordinary Dems left, all I see are hordes of zombie apocalypse.

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I can’t imagine going to another country illegally, then going to that countries capital city and protest/yell.

Trump has baited these people into adopting about the stupidest position imaginable. He has ceded pretty much all of the middle ground to stake out a moderate common sense position on immigration. Instead they’ve decided to counter his imaginary wall / immigrants are animals and terrorists line with an equally absurd “everyone has a right to be here!” stance.

These parties are nuts. Looks like I will be voting 3rd party again in 2020.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Now, I'm not so sure there are any ordinary Dems left, all I see are hordes of zombie apocalypse.

For years they have been selling ultra left wing ideas to keep the fringe voters. Now the AOCs of the world, who were fed all that bs and actually bought into it are taking over.  They think it's real. 

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I was thrilled when the tea party blitzed the GOP and then in turn Trump did the same thing. I can't stand the Bush/Romney GOP and cheered when ordinary citizens rose up to replace them.

Until recently, I was hoping the Dems would do the same thing to the neo-libs on Team Hillary/Pelosi/Schumer. The thing of it was that I wanted ordinary Dems to replace them as well. That's because I'm thinking in terms of the Macomb County Dems I know and tolerate. Now, I'm not so sure there are any ordinary Dems left, all I see are hordes of zombie apocalypse.

I know exactly where you stand / stood on the tea party, I was here. End of the day though what is the lasting legacy of the tea party? You pretty much got Ted Cruz on the national stage and many of the same lizard people from the country club wing of the GOP are now in the Trump admin. 

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump has baited these people into adopting about the stupidest position imaginable. He has ceded pretty much all of the middle ground to stake out a moderate common sense position on immigration. Instead they’ve decided to counter his imaginary wall / immigrants are animals and terrorists line with an equally absurd “everyone has a right to be here!” stance.

These parties are nuts. Looks like I will be voting 3rd party again in 2020.

Shock rather than voting for a person that’s trying to improve the country you will continue to be useless your entire life

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Shock rather than voting for a person that’s trying to improve the country you will continue to be useless your entire life

That was hurtful.

Didn't tea party take back the house and the senate two years into Obamas term, and hold it? I'd say the legacy of the tea party is a Supreme Court that is conservative. Pretty good legacy to counteract the two bumbling idiots Obama appointed. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

😂

Tucker's the best. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

That was hurtful.

I know I usually don’t cut straight to the point or go directly after you. The other guys make a living off it. But that was a softball and I’m having a bad day

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

A few months back, some idiot was looking for foreigners here in china to go to beijing and protest something. A long list of something's actually. Some of it was internal Chinese stuff (the camps in xinjiang, etc.) And others were the way they arrest and hold foreigners with no evidence of wrongdoing.

She (of course it was a she) did not find many takers. I saw what happened last time there was a big protest in tianamen square, and those were their people. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

A few months back, some idiot was looking for foreigners here in china to go to beijing and protest something. A long list of something's actually. Some of it was internal Chinese stuff (the camps in xinjiang, etc.) And others were the way they arrest and hold foreigners with no evidence of wrongdoing.

She (of course it was a she) did not find many takers. I saw what happened last time there was a big protest in tianamen square, and those were their people. 

Can size? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can size? 

I dunno, it was in some social media group. Probably fat. Most of the white chicks here are. Then they get really bitter that the white guys choose to bang 90lb cuties instead.

Watching the gender power system fall on it's ear is one of my favorite things about living here. It's hilarious watching women complain that they can't get laid. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MDC said:

I know exactly where you stand / stood on the tea party, I was here. End of the day though what is the lasting legacy of the tea party? You pretty much got Ted Cruz on the national stage and many of the same lizard people from the country club wing of the GOP are now in the Trump admin. 

That's my biggest fear.

Once Trump leaves office,  all the closeted deep state Bushtards will come out of hibernation and when I turn to run away to vote Dem again, all I see are AOC freaks. I remain skeptical of any Republican who was in Washington during the Bush years. 

One group I forgive completely are the Christian fundies. I'm sorry I ever criticized them. My biggest gripe with them was teaching creation science in schools. Ha! So trivial. Nowadays, we've got SJWs running rampant over all my history book heroes and recasting them to children as oppressive white male patriarchy racists. Look, this is an emergency,  you can have all my Motley Crue and Iron Maiden CDs, here, I don't need them (I'll go download their music when you're not looking). Just get those trannies teaching kids to question their gender identity out of the school system. Thanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I dunno, it was in some social media group. Probably fat. Most of the white chicks here are. Then they get really bitter that the white guys choose to bang 90lb cuties instead.

Watching the gender power system fall on it's ear is one of my favorite things about living here. It's hilarious watching women complain that they can't get laid. 

Bless Chinese girls. They are definitely my type.

If foreign girls are a little overweight, it's tough for them although Chinese do have a preference for fair skin. I knew a friendly, cute New Zealand girl, when I was in Guiyang that would normally have been a good match for me had I been back home but she never got hit on in China. I wouldn't say that was hilarious, I'd say disappointing.

As you all know, I have a great preference for sizero (size zero) women, which was one reason I came here as China has far more than its share.  My wife had been 92 lbs when we married and three kids and thirteen years later is still only up to 105. Up to size two now. My ex-wife (the psycho I was with for four months) was 98 lbs. 

33 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Bless Chinese girls. They are definitely my type.

If foreign girls are a little overweight, it's tough for them although Chinese do have a preference for fair skin. I knew a friendly, cute New Zealand girl, when I was in Guiyang that would normally have been a good match for me had I been back home but she never got hit on in China. I wouldn't say that was hilarious, I'd say disappointing.

As you all know, I have a great preference for sizero (size zero) women, which was one reason I came here as China has far more than its share.  My wife had been 92 lbs when we married and three kids and thirteen years later is still only up to 105. Up to size two now. My ex-wife (the psycho I was with for four months) was 98 lbs. 

The girls that used to hang in our group in zhengzhou were what you'd call chubby by american standards, or grossly obese by Chinese ones.

They were freaks too. They offered a three way to my roommate. He declined, cause he was a poosay.

Most of them want nothing to do with Chinese guys long term. As you know, if America is a patriarchy, china is a patriarchal totalitarianism.

The really funny thing was the Chinese guys who hear "foreign girls are sluts." They'd just walk up and be like... "Herro... You want make the secks?" Hilarious.

When they get desperate enough for a fling with a local, they then find that... The thing about lack of equipment is true.

It is definitely a more amusing bar scene than back in Tennessee, that's for damn sure. 

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The girls that used to hang in our group in zhengzhou were what you'd call chubby by american standards, or grossly obese by Chinese ones.

They were freaks too. They offered a three way to my roommate. He declined, cause he was a poosay.

Most of them want nothing to do with Chinese guys long term. As you know, if America is a patriarchy, china is a patriarchal totalitarianism.

The really funny thing was the Chinese guys who hear "foreign girls are sluts." They'd just walk up and be like... "Herro... You want make the secks?" Hilarious.

When they get desperate enough for a fling with a local, they then find that... The thing about lack of equipment is true.

It is definitely a more amusing bar scene than back in Tennessee, that's for damn sure. 

Ugh. I don't have good bar stories because I don't go to bars. Too many shallow people like this. 

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Ugh. I don't have good bar stories because I don't go to bars. Too many shallow people like this. 

That's why you gotta be drunk.

Then I focked up and met the wife at the bar.