Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Pew Research: Blacks are more likely than any other group to see race as central to their identity

Well, In fairness, they are the most bizarre looking of the races.  The hair is completely f***** up. You don't see that with any other race. Those giant ass lips, squid colored gums, jaundice eyes, those gorilla noses...

Let's face it,  their kind of ugly is more than skin deep.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Water sees itself as wet too.

We gotta get our numbers up 

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Well, In fairness, they are the most bizarre looking of the races.  The hair is completely f***** up. You don't see that with any other race. Those giant ass lips, squid colored gums, jaundice eyes, those gorilla noses...

Let's face it,  their kind of ugly is more than skin deep.

---I'm soooo going to hell for :lol:

19 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

did they poll any native americans?

Open the link and see for yourself 

I did.  I clicked thru the first 4 questions.  Not surprisingly, it looks like in the USA, groups that may have been out of the majority identify with their race more so than the majority.  per this study.  so I wondered if native americans were included in any way.  

Using the "N"-word is pretty much the same from the perspective of white and black people.  Apparently Hispanic people are more racist towards black people. (who'd a thunk it?)

Anyone else notice that after it was obvious that Hispanics were seen as the more racist towards black people, they seemed to be left off the next two questions specifically pertaining to racism?

Question 8: Looks like a lot of people are confusing what Trump has said and done with what the media claims he's said and done.

With the questions pertaining to done enough or not enough, there's clearly a major separation.  To me, even financial reparations won't be enough, based on those numbers.  So why bother.  The left and media has gone full retard on this and totally made black people feel inferior.

Not surprising. I would think most groups that have endured racial discrimination would see race as central to their identity.

The term 'racist' gets tossed around so much and so frequently at people who aren't racist, almost always by people who are themselves racist, that it has lost all meaning. I see the left accuse people on youtube with views identical to my own as being racist. 

The amount of anti-white racism outnumbers the anti-black racism by 1000:1. But then there is always that one.

When I see a photo of two kindly-looking African national park caregivers who do important work in wildlife conservation posing for a selfie with two female gorillas appeared in a thread about black racial identity, that is racism and it needs to be called out as such.

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The term 'racist' gets tossed around so much and so frequently at people who aren't racist, almost always by people who are themselves racist, that it has lost all meaning. I see the left accuse people on youtube with views identical to my own as being racist. 

The amount of anti-white racism outnumbers the anti-black racism by 1000:1. But then there is always that one.

When I see a photo of two kindly-looking African national park caregivers who do important work in wildlife conservation posing for a selfie with two female gorillas appeared in a thread about black racial identity, that is racism and it needs to be called out as such.

I think you got it all wrong.  The two in the middle are getting measured for their uniforms.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Correct.  When i play that game it is pointedly to mock this, particularly where a racist is also doing it.  The deflection for this is "racism is about power", no .....it is not....it is about the hate in your heart and the hate in your mind....not about power....that is how racists are defending their racism today.