• Ser Brienne of Tarth
    • Jaime Lanister
    • Sandor Clegane
    • Ser Davos Seaworth
    • Arya Stark
    • Gedry
    • Podrick
    • Beric Dondarrion
    • Tormund, the man who lays with giants.
    • None of the above
  2. 2. More characters

• Edd of the Night Watch
    • Ghost
    • Grey Worm
    • Jorah Mormont
    • Jon Snow/Aegon Targaryen
    • Lyanna Mormont
    • Theon Greyjoy
    • Daenerys Targaryen
    • Night King
    • None of the Above

I'm guessing we're losing a few characters next week.   Who is the first to go?  I left off the people presumed to be in the crypt.   Looks like you have to pick one from each column, before submitting.   

8 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Rats ass

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Is he one of the Unsullied?  :dunno:

i think he meant Sideshow Bob's (Misandei) "hair"  :music_guitarred:

46 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Jon Snow died already. What did I win?

Beric has died at least a half-dozen times before Jon died once, so

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, the s is ilent said:

I don't think hiding in the crypt is a wise idea.

Until I read that I never thought about that for a second, but yeah that plan doesn't seem fully thought out.  :D

33 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Until I read that I never thought about that for a second, but yeah that plan doesn't seem fully thought out.  :D

Yeah, I was thinking a place full of corpses may come back to bite them in the ass. Literally. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DonS said:

I think Arya's hymen was the first to bite the dust. 

Yeah, she was surprisingly hot. Got a bit of a body on her. And yes, that creeped me out a bit. 

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

https://www.bovada.lv/sports/entertainment/game-of-thrones-specials

odds makers say Theon. I’m going with him as well 

That's who I took. Mainly because hes pretty expendable. No future story line needed there.

Could see bran dying too. His date with the night king is all we need him for.

Numerous minor characters will die I'm sure. 

Maybe not the first but Brienne will bite the dust for sure in this next episode. They had the emotional knighting ceremony for her for a reason. She has one foot on a banana peel and the other in the grave. 

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Maybe not the first but Brienne will bite the dust for sure in this next episode. They had the emotional knighting ceremony for her for a reason. She has one foot on a banana peel and the other in the grave. 

I voted for her too, but I dunno. I feel she and tormond are destined to bang, and it didn't happen last night. 

12 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I voted for her too, but I dunno. I feel she and tormond are destined to bang, and it didn't happen last night. 

My money is on Tormund and Lady Mormont hooking up. 

• Haha 1

Theon is dead man walking but I don't see how he's first if he's guarding Bran. 

4 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Theon is dead man walking but I don't see how he's first if he's guarding Bran. 

From what I gathered, the whole roger rabbit plan is to leave bran as bait for the night king... But inside the castle. When the night king comes for bran... Hit him with dragon fire. This of course completely ignores the fact that the night king already easily butchered one of her dragons.

The fact that the zombie ice dragon exists was also never mentioned at all in the planning meeting I noticed. 

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

From what I gathered, the whole roger rabbit plan is to leave bran as bait for the night king... But inside the castle. When the night king comes for bran... Hit him with dragon fire. This of course completely ignores the fact that the night king already easily butchered one of her dragons.

The fact that the zombie ice dragon exists was also never mentioned at all in the planning meeting I noticed. 

Yeah I get the plan but it seems to me that others likely die before NK gets to or close to Bran/Theon

13 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Yeah I get the plan but it seems to me that others likely die before NK gets to or close to Bran/Theon

Sure. My point was... If bran is bait, wouldn't it make more sense to leave him say, outside the castle?  If he has to fight his way into the castle to get to bran, everyone's pretty much dead at that point right? Unless he flies in on the ice dragon, in which case theon could die first.

Really hope Bran dies. My money is on Podrick, though.

I will add that GoT has no problems with major characters dying, but if one does it  will probably be towards the end of the episode.

2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Really hope Bran dies. My money is on Podrick, though.

I will add that GoT has no problems with major characters dying, but if one does it  will probably be towards the end of the episode.

They can't go with a sunshine and rainbows ending. Not after all that's come before. Lots of folks need to die.

The first two episodes were nothing but gathering a massive collection of loved characters in one place and having nice dialogue. Now it's time to die.

I just hope enough of them survive to take on cersei. Fock that kvnt. She absolutely must die. I'd rather see the night king win than her.

What is Jamie going to do if they beat the the dead and then it's time to take on Cersei and he remembers she's carrying his child? Jamie has to go. And if Tyrion survives he's also going to know Cersei carries the last proper Lannister.  And where are the Dothraki?  Did I miss them this episode? Cant remember seeing them.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What is Jamie going to do if they beat the the dead and then it's time to take on Cersei and he remembers she's carrying his child? Jamie has to go. And if Tyrion survives he's also going to know Cersei carries the last proper Lannister.  And where are the Dothraki?  Did I miss them this episode? Cant remember seeing them.  

Dothraki were there. I remember seeing a few of them in the background. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What is Jamie going to do if they beat the the dead and then it's time to take on Cersei and he remembers she's carrying his child? Jamie has to go.  And where are the Dorhraki? Did I miss them this episode? Cant remember swing them.  

I forgot than Bronn is headed up to winterfell to kill Jamie and tyrion.

I'm guessing Jamie dies saving Tyrion or some such.

Or maybe Tyrion dies, cersei welps the kid, and Jamie bludgeons her to death with his gold hand.

Or maybe Jamie dies, Arya steals his face, and goes to kill cersei.

Lots of fun ways to go with this.

And I kinda wanna see some zombie dothraki. That would be neat. 

And the hound better not die. I want my hound vs. Zombie mountain throwdown. 

28 minutes ago, DonS said:

Dothraki were there. I remember seeing a few of them in the background. 

Ok. Thanks

27 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Or maybe Tyrion dies, cersei welps the kid, and Jamie bludgeons her to death with his gold hand.

Like your plot lines. Who's in charge down in Dorne now after the snakes were killed? Don't they have a formidable army? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like your plot lines. Who's in charge down in Dorne now after the snakes were killed? Don't they have a formidable army? 

Weren't they on board the fleet euron destroyed? The dornish army I mean. 

25 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Weren't they on board the fleet euron destroyed? The dornish army I mean. 

I think so. Getting old, memory not so hot.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think so. Getting old, memory not so hot.  

Me and you both brother. I've seen the whole show at least three times, and read the books twice.

My wife has seen it once. She keeps reminding me of stuff I've forgotten. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

So back in Season 5 we got this:   

The book had one more part to the prophecy(everything so far has come true), and that was her little brother would kill her.   Cersei has always assumed that Tyrion would be the one to come after her, but I'm thinking it might be Jaime - just to put an end to the entire sick business. Maybe, poetically they kill each other, they came into the world together, go out together.   

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Building slightly on what you say here, the following story line would work.

Bronn shows up and kills Tyrion, with Jamie desperate to but unable to stop it. Bronn obviously lets them know it's on Cersei's orders. Jamie then is able to kill Bronn, and it's now his mission to kill Cersei.

I've also entertained the idea that Jamie is the final hero of the story...the Kingslayer that murdered the mad king, with the most complete arc from episode 1 (shoving a kid out of a window so he could fock his sis some more) all the way to saving the seven kingdoms by becoming the Queenslayer that murdered the mad Queen. (granted, that could be Dany or Cersei)

i believe Qyburn has turned on Cersei, and is working back channel for Varys ... i think Cersei has zero knowledge of the "hit" Bronn was sent on.  this was done to weaken the Lannisters hold, and to eschew any semblance of "family" left.  

Varys is looking ahead, and he knows Snow and Sansa are gonna be left standing.  the master of whispers has long proclaimed that he "only works for the realm" ... watch what happens.  

i mean, it was the Lannisters, via the Mountain, who left Qyburn for dead at Harenhall ... it was Robb Stark and his wife who saved him from sure death.