Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Appropriate time to wait before banging your dead brother's widow?

I have a friend... his brother died from brain cancer and left a smoking hot widow. What is the appropriate amount of time to wait before tapping dat azz?

My friend thinks 90 days after brother is in the ground she is fair game. I think you should wait at least a year.

What does the Geek Club think?

- after the wake

- 90 days

- 1 year

- never

(Assume the friend is married and has 3 kids)

Deuteronomy 25:5 

If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

I have a friend... his brother died from brain cancer and left a smoking hot widow. What is the appropriate amount of time to wait before tapping dat azz?

My friend thinks 90 days after brother is in the ground she is fair game. I think you should wait at least a year.

- after the wake

- 90 days

- 1 year

- never

If he is married with 3 kids, the right answer in the real world is "never."  In the Geek Club it is "during the wake".  HTH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good thread  🤥

10 hours ago, jerryskids said:

If he is married with 3 kids, the right answer in the real world is "never."  In the Geek Club it is "during before the wake".  HTH

Fixed

7 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

If your son did it, he could be an aunt-eater.  

Just like Jon Snow

I would have closed the deal in the hospital room....'well he's gone...and you know I bet he'd want you to move on with your life....  :banana:

Please note I'm classy enough to wait for my brother to actually die.   It would be wrong to try and hit it while he was technically still alive.

12 hours ago, SenatorRock said:

- after the wake

- 90 days

- 1 year

- never

Is it the friend or dead guy that has 3 kids?  If its the dead guy, never, unless in time he actually becomes a father to thise kids.  Sounds like he is just a scum bag though.

56 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Is it the friend or dead guy that has 3 kids?  If its the dead guy, never, unless in time he actually becomes a father to thise kids.  Sounds like he is just a scum bag though.

Friend has 3 kids, dead brother has 2.

yeah...If you have to tap that you probably can't get a woman anyway and you're not gonna get that if shes so hot.  

9 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I would have closed the deal in the hospital room....'well he's gone...and you know I bet he'd want you to move on with your life....  :banana:

Please note I'm classy enough to wait for my brother to actually die.   It would be wrong to try and hit it while he was technically still alive.

Have some fun with it. Have her pull the plug just as you bust your nut.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, supermike80 said:

yeah...If you have to tap that you probably can't get a woman anyway and you're not gonna get that if shes so hot.  

What a post you made about yourself! It's so worthy of discussion. please keep it in the family though. 

• Haha 1

An hour after he’s dead. For real though, there shouldn’t be a time limit on it, it’s her decision, she’s a grown up. 

4 hours ago, Bishop82 said:

Yesterday

This.  Why was he not banging her all along?  :dunno:

A friend of mines husband died a few years ago and it's the same scenario. Smoking hot (38D") Everry guy at the wake was asking "When is the right time?" Debating or hearing that debating cracked me up.  Me: When the jaw drops.