Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Wilson helps out his fellow lineman. Gives them 12k in Amazon stock.

When you see stories like this, do think ..."Awww jeez...what a great guy....etc"  or .... ???

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26582258/wilson-gifts-o-line-12k-amazon-stock

When QBs gives lineman gift...for doing their job, and getting paid millions to do it, I always get a little teary-eyed.  

Edited by tubby_mcgee

Love Wilson, but anyone else think he is long overdue for injury.  No QB escapes and his injury Karma is peaking.

Even though I knew it was nonsense rumors about him coming to the NYG, I allowed myself to dream. Big fan of this guy. 

I would like to like him but after every interview when he says Go Hawks I just wanna choke him out.  Let's hope he never gets born again.  He would be so annoying.

That should be like an SNL skit where he says it after literally everything, and the last scene his kid or a kid is being attacked by actual hawks and he just can't help himself.  Go Hawks!

Good on him :thumbsup:

Damn, just checked his stats from last season. Dude had an unreal year, didn't realize that.

Wouldn't 'fellow lineman' mean that he was a lineman also.   This thread title is very misleading.  :mad:

It's still a cool story though.   :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Wouldn't 'fellow lineman' mean that he was a lineman also.   This thread title is very misleading.  :mad:

Touche.

I done focked up.

6 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

That’s like normal people giving their friends 5 bucks. 

But it's not like getting  5 bucks.  

10 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Love Wilson, but anyone else think he is long overdue for injury.  No QB escapes and his injury Karma is peaking.

He is very different than a typical running QB. The guy is like a full back below the waste. And, he is the single smartest running QB the league has ever seen. Look at the QBs that have made dumb decisions while running and got hurt. Lots of them including Newton, Wentz, Vick, Vince Young, Griffen, Culpepper, etc...The list goes on and on about how these guys will try to cut it back inside, or try to get a few extra yards. 

Wilson is smart and built for what he does. So, yeah, any QB can get hurt running, but Wilson is the best of them at this. So his odds of getting knocked out while running is less.