Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Liberal Enclaves

"Could California's decline spread to the rest of America"? (second video title).  The answer is yes... but only in democrat controlled states.

I saw where the Feds(us) may now be on the hook for the water crisis in Michigan.   What's to stop the Feds(us) from having to pay for any government promise from anywhere?  I see America going in this direction if the libs get their way.  #freestuff

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I saw where the Feds(us) may now be on the hook for the water crisis in Michigan.   What's to stop the Feds(us) from having to pay for any government promise from anywhere?  I see America going in this direction if the libs get their way.  #freestuff

The suit is because the EPA allegedly knew the city / state were not warning residents that the water was contaminated and did nothing about it.

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

The suit is because the EPA allegedly knew the city / state were not warning residents that the water was contaminated and did nothing about it.

Lawyers are always searching for who has the most money and ultimately the Feds (us) have oversight over everything. Do they not? The danger of a big government.   

We ALL know that pension bailouts are on the horizon.  The danger of public Unions.

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Lawyers are always searching for who has the most money and ultimately the Feds (us) have oversight over everything. Do they not? The danger of a big government.   

We ALL know that pension bailouts are on the horizon.  The danger of public Unions.

"Meticulous attention should be paid to the special relations and obligations of public servants to the public itself and to the Government. The process of collective bargaining, as usually understood, cannot be transplanted into the public service."
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

21 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Just saying the law suit isn’t putting the feds on the hook for the water crisis. It’s putting the EPA on the hook for (allegedly) knowing the city / state was aware of the water being corrupt and not doing its job. 

Just now, MDC said:

Just saying the law suit isn’t putting the feds on the hook for the water crisis. It’s putting the EPA on the hook for (allegedly) knowing the city / state was aware of the water being corrupt and not doing its job. 

Ummmm,  your first sentence and second sentence are pure contradictions.  They are blaming the Feds.  Why be argumentative?

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Ummmm,  your first sentence and second sentence are pure contradictions.  They are blaming the Feds.  Why be argumentative?

You seemed to be implying that they were blaming the feds for allowing the water crisis to happen. They were blaming the EPA for supposedly knowing the city / state weren’t warning residents about the contaminated water. I don’t think that’s splitting hairs. :dunno: 

Just now, MDC said:

You seemed to be implying that they were blaming the feds for allowing the water crisis to happen. They were blaming the EPA for supposedly knowing the city / state weren’t warning residents about the contaminated water. I don’t think that’s splitting hairs. :dunno: 

Your reading is poor.  I implied nothing of the sort. :dunno:

42 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Your reading is poor.  I implied nothing of the sort. :dunno:

Maybe your writing is poor? You seem to be implying that the EPA shouldn’t be accountable for doing its job.

Whatever. I just thought you should know what the suit is about since you’re talking about it. HTH

Democratic policies turning California into a 3rd world-level place, 

7 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Tucker is great.  Calls out the elitists on a nightly basis.