Djgb13

AOC: VA system has highest quality care

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Sure you didn't......... :doh:

You’re so dumb you flunked out of Trump University.

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re so dumb you flunked out of Trump University.

The smartest thing to ever come out of your mouth was Hillary's cack.   :wave:

40 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The smartest thing to ever come out of your mouth was Hillary's cack.   :wave:

Didn’t vote for her. Trumpers love tranny stuff tho.

I think the answer is a hybrid system. A single payer system available to all, and then a concierge style system for those able and willing to pay for it. Things are already moving in that direction.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Bookmarked. Lol creep.

You're the one asking for gay cakes and cack molds.   :lol:

Don't like it when your posts come back to bite you, huh?  My guess is you'll be deleting it soon.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You're the one asking for gay cakes and cack molds.   :lol:

Link? Check your favorites. :lol:

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Link? Check your favorites. :lol:

Nervous laugh?  :lol:  

I'd be embarrassed like you if I posted that then tried to point fingers at someone else, queenie.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Nervous laugh?  :lol:  

I'd be embarrassed like you if I posted that then tried to point fingers at someone else, queenie.

So no link?

Fast, Quality, Cheap

Pick two.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep.  Posted at least 10 times n the last 6 months.  You keep asking, I keep posting.

Someday you'll get your Sho cack mold, queenie.

Pro Tip:  Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Sho Nuff should make a mold for your baker. :wub:

Hah that’s pretty good. It’s funny cause you are gay for Sho. 😂 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sho Nuff should make a mold for your baker. :wub:

Hah that’s pretty good. It’s funny cause you are gay for Sho. 😂 

Says the guy asking for gay cakes and a mold of Sho's cack.

You keep trying to spin this and you keep failing.  Sorry, Queenie.

You keep bringing up the gay stuff and trying to point fingers at others.

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

MDC 

there is a reason why it’s affordable in other countries. They don’t develop and new procedures or medications. They wait til we discover something then take it and use it. Without the current us healthcare system the rest of the world suffers

bottom line no country in the world is even remotely close to the care we provide

This.  It's not a coincidence that the vast majority of medical advances come from the US; there is financial incentive to do so.  Heck, maybe it's time to pull a Randian "Atlas Shrugged" and tell the rest of the world to fock off and develop your own medical advances.  :dunno:

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I think the answer is a hybrid system. A single payer system available to all, and then a concierge style system for those able and willing to pay for it. Things are already moving in that direction.

The answer may be in here, although the devil is in the details.  I think the unfortunate "concierge" coverage would eventually become purely elective procedures, which by and large are out of pocket in our current system.  :dunno:

Both parties want to see the VA hospitals get good results. 

Dems want it to prove socialized medicine works so it can serve as a model that can be scaled up nationally to include everyone. Thus AOC's delusional comment pretending VA hospitals are providing quality care. The GOP (some) can be hardasses that like to pinch pennies, but they have a soft spot in that they want healthy veterans and are/would be willing to look taxpayers in the eye and say "this is something I'm going to need you to reach in your pocket to pay for" ... if it works. But it doesn't work very well. It's riddled with inefficiencies and long wait lists and low quality and it's maddening.

Good intentions and good funding are poured into a flawed system providing mediocre results and fixing that system has escaped and befuddled well meaning VA appointees from both parties for decades. It's easy to criticize and fock if I am smart enough to have the answer that has eluded everyone for as long as I can remember. But something is wrong here, and it's been wrong, and that problem is not a lack of willingness to provide proper funding,

With health care the government has three problems to address but only two hands to address them with: Cost, quality, and access. Whatever two of those you try to take care of, the third one goes to sh*t. 

Theoretically, the VA makes for a nice laboratory to try different socialized medicine schemes. If we ever find a solution that  provides decent care, at that time we can look at the price tag, extrapolate the math, and then the conversation about maybe taking it national can occur. Good luck with that, truely, I sincerely wish success. But in my lifetime, various people have tried various plans and thus far no one's had any luck making it work.

44 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The answer may be in here, although the devil is in the details.  I think the unfortunate "concierge" coverage would eventually become purely elective procedures, which by and large are out of pocket in our current system.  :dunno:

heard an interesting take that I never really put together, I think it was Crowder during the town hall from last night who equated it to the military

basically when it comes to military and medicine we take care of the entire western world as well as tons of developing countries

Have you noticed that AOC in particular, but the Dem's in general use the same logic and positions as the bad guys in the Marvel universe movies? I was struck by the odd similarities with Thanos and then the Robert Redford character in particular....

On 4/23/2019 at 5:21 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Actually no.  The answer is medical robots that are super cheap and perfect at performing all the tasks required of a doctor.  The problem is that technology won't be available for maybe another 50-75 years.  Until then, we will bicker about stupid and unworkable plans to provide health care to all that don't work.