Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

Geek Club NFL Draft Talk

Recipe for disaster: pair a really fast tiny WR with a horrible QB. Yeah, that's gonna work

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Recipe for disaster: pair a really fast tiny WR with a horrible QB. Yeah, that's gonna work

Best part is that he wants to be called “Hollywood” and he is Antonio Brown’s cousin. He will be a nightmare for years to come

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Best part is that he wants to be called “Hollywood” and he is Antonio Brown’s cousin. He will be a nightmare for years to come

i wonder if he will rock some white shoes.

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

G-Men Killing it. 

By killing it, do you mean that they killed their playoff chances for the next several years?

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

By killing it, do you mean that they killed their playoff chances for the next several years?

Excuse me, but didn't your team lose to my team in the super bowl? 2x? Take it to the Jets board slappy

Packers will get an average grade at best tonight.  But I am optimistic if they can add deebo tomorrow.

More tomorrow

4 hours ago, dain11279 said:

Omg Oliver is there, TAKE HIMMMM

That was nice.  Great fit.  I think this is going to work.

As a Titans fan, I'm thrilled to get a guy like Jeffrey Simmons at 19. So he smacked a chick in high school (for justifiable reasons) and may need a medical redshirt. He's gonna be a beast. Good work ethic and team guy too. 

34 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

As a Titans fan, I'm thrilled to get a guy like Jeffrey Simmons at 19. So he smacked a chick in high school (for justifiable reasons) and may need a medical redshirt. He's gonna be a beast. Good work ethic and team guy too. 

I think the bigger concern is that heifer he whooped up on got right up and didn't seem phased. He needs to work on his handcraft. 

This thread would have been a whole lot better if somebody / anybody actually wrote down the picks

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

This thread would have been a whole lot better if somebody / anybody actually wrote down the picks

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

G-Men Baby! 

I really don't think they maximized their picks. Them and the Raiders blew 3 first rounders imo. 

5 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

That was nice.  Great fit.  I think this is going to work.

Totally agree, it was the perfect pick in my mind. Especially getting him at 9 and not having to move up

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I really don't think they maximized their picks. Them and the Raiders blew 3 first rounders imo. 

Gruden's resume reads 'i leave a path of destruction behind me'. 

1 hour ago, dain11279 said:

Totally agree, it was the perfect pick in my mind. Especially getting him at 9 and not having to move up

I just looked at one review of the first round, but it gave the Giant's first pick a C-. Add letting OBJ go and getting Golden Taint, and you end up with, well; the Giants. They will have a chance for a do-better, with a one digit, first round pick, next year. 

32 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Gruden's resume reads 'i leave a path of destruction behind me'. 

Mayock was the draft Guru they hired to make these picks. Like I said before, he doesnt know what he is doing any more than most GMs. 

15 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

I just looked at one review of the first round, but it gave the Giant's first pick a C-. Add letting OBJ go and getting Golden Taint, and you end up with, well; the Giants. They will have a chance for a do-better, with a one digit, first round pick, next year. 

What?

We were told they're killing it.  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Mayock was the draft Guru they hired to make these picks. Like I said before, he doesnt know what he is doing any more than most GMs. 

But is he really in charge? Gruden's a complete moron who will impose his stupidity on anyone within 20 feet of him. His stupidity is more contagious than measles.

Day 2 wish list for Bills:

Cody Ford or Jawaan Taylor in the 2nd round

AJ Brown or Dalton Risner in the 3rd

Never thought we'd get Oliver at 9. A guy can dream :)

10 hours ago, taco breath said:

i wonder what posty is watching?

Stanley Cup Playoffs

5 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

Haha.........thanks BPB!

Yeah.....I missed the Draft and thought I'd come here to get a recap. There was lot's of great commentary, yet I had very little idea what was going on. Also I just sat through 3 hours of local "Theatre" so I was a bit salty. 

• Thanks 1

G-Men took a dude who was 8th in yards per attempt........in his own conference? :huh:

At least Dallas got Dak with a 4th round Supplemental pick. :lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Excuse me, but didn't your team lose to my team in the super bowl? 2x? Take it to the Jets board slappy

That was 3 Lombardi trophies ago.  

D.K. should go in the 1st 5 picks tonight via trade up or one of the teams picking. I would not mind him paired with Kyler Murray. Colts would be great. Raiders would be tolerable (great if not for Gruden). SF is out because they like fast tiny guys that get injured easily. Hes a big fast guy that gets injured. The combine interview did not go well form what I hear. Shanahan's a retard anyway. A KC trade up would be hitting the jackpot.

4 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

D.K. should go in the 1st 5 picks tonight via trade up or one of the teams picking. I would not mind him paired with Kyler Murray. Colts would be great. Raiders would be tolerable (great if not for Gruden). SF is out because they like fast tiny guys that get injured easily. Hes a big fast guy that gets injured. The combine interview did not go well form what I hear. Shanahan's a retard anyway. A KC trade up would be hitting the jackpot.

Does he have a history of hitting women?  :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Does he have a history of hitting women?  :unsure:

No but he did have a confrontation with SF in their combine meeting. May not be enough to get KC to bite on him though. ;)

Great picks by the Skins.  On paper at least. A+ for the draft no matter what happens from here on.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Great picks by the Skins.  On paper at least. A+ for the draft no matter what happens from here on.

I doubt Haskins will be a franchise qb, but damn did they get a STEAL on Sweat

7 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I honestly believe they were preparing to draft Sweat at 15, and couldn't pass on Haskins. And then Sweat fell, so they traded to get him.  

Haskins fell simply because there is no comparable to him in the NFL, and scouts/fans rely almost solely on comparables.  Good pick.

12 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

As long as Sweat doesn't pull a Reggie Lewis.