Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

No California Democrat

has ever been elected president, and none has even run in the last 25 years.

good luck with that one...Kamala. 

32 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

That and she wants the Boston Marathon bomber to be able to vote from prison...

4 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

She's simply a walking turd. Anyone wanting to allow murderers to vote is a serious piece of sh1t. These fockers shouldn't even be alive and this terdlet is calling for them to be allowed to vote.

These people are seriously retarded. They lose way more votes simply by taking this insane stance.

Between this, her reparations stance and her views on gun control there is literally no chance she will ever be elected.  

Pete Buttiplug strayed off the beaten path and said 'no while incarcerated'. The D's running the freak show are not gonna like that response.

He is gay though. It's like his shield. You can't hate on me. I'm gayyyyy. If you hate on me your a homophobe. It's the gay card. 

3 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

He is gay though. It's like his shield. You can't hate on me. I'm gayyyyy. If you hate on me your a homophobe. It's the gay card. 

I need a card. I think converting to Islam for a half-second may be the trick, then I can regain first amendment protections by being an ex-Muslim for the rest of my life. I may yet prefer being a transgender lesbian because you get two notches on the oppression heirarcy for the price of one and don't really have to do anything different and suddenly your opinion matters.

33 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I need a card. I think converting to Islam for a half-second may be the trick, then I can regain first amendment protections by being an ex-Muslim for the rest of my life. I may yet prefer being a transgender lesbian because you get two notches on the oppression heirarcy for the price of one and don't really have to do anything different and suddenly your opinion matters.

I am hoping my 23 and me comes back with some black and more indian than I have been led to believe

my grandma was half cherokee, so that should make me at least 12.5 %

my mom is a jew by religion but that doesnt get me any points nowadays

if I can be 12.5% injun, maybe 5% black, then I can be a two-spirit transgender lesbian (I think that means just a man) I can check alot of boxes

That shinning monkey will scream racism when she is eliminated.